Please inform me of the stereotypes of the Greek people...

Please inform me of the stereotypes of the Greek people, I don't know shit about them beyond they have a shitty economy and they invented math thousands of years ago.

Specifically the Greek people, I've already heard about how their country is in massive debt.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/democraticrepublicofcongo/7575510/Spaniard-kidnapped-in-Congo-had-body-hair-shaved-for-magic-spells.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>very loud
>family oriented

If Sup Forums is anything to go by Greeks of today have barely any relation to the Greeks of antiquity and are merely Turkish rape babies.

>basketball fan
>orthodox
>gesticulates a lot
>talk loud
>get stressed easily

Haha, what the fuck, the Greeks like basketball?

lithuanians even moreso

that arab girl in the middle is cute

What a turkic qt 3.14

>Greeks like basketball

>stereotype thread
>takes stereotype as fact
nigga what

They're so oily that it's a wonder why USA doesn't want to invade them.

I don't think you know how clever i think that is.

Infamous for ugly women with short legs and crooked noses

They only seem to be loud for whiny whites.

You are just very quiet compared to the rest of the world.

Sup Forums is full of ugly subhumans
I wouldn't talk to most people here in real.
Greeks look better than others.

>get stressed easily
kraut thing

I AM GREEK

arabs are uglier

they are basically orthodox turks but with a much shittier army

Turkics are some of the most disgusting people on earth.

retarded downie

Turks who like to pretend they aren't because the cognitive dissonance of recognizing their ancestry would cause a collapse of the modern Greek state.

bulgaria is a country that is poorer than Turkey.
There are many prostitutes on the borders to Turkey and Greece.
From what I have seen here they seem to be very jealous and think they are superior to others although bulgaria was always a shithole.

Corrupt, like all of the Mediterranean.

They sell us shit chemical olive oil and call it authentic. Very few brands are even remotely genuine.

we fully recognize that Turks are Turkified Byzantines, like Norwegians are somewhat Celticized Swedes

you are a slavshit

This is one of the non slavic subhumans in Russia.
Russia has more muslims than EU.
Most of them are lower than Russians.
The Internet is the only place where they can feel human.

are you the same Norwegian that whines about olive oil all the time on here? how are you doing, buddy, I haven't seen you in a while

bribing police officers with a cigarette or 10€ note is for those faggots corruption

Greek olive oil has above average quality.
you are a liar

they arent
they are mixed
it gets worse every year

Im a greek

Ok buddy.

Here's what is considered white in your country.

I think they speak with their hands a lot like italians and also have a massive amount of body hair.

Greeks are still Greeks
Most people live in countries with some decades/centuries of history, while Greeks have thousands of years history.
So they can not understand.

are you the albanian subhuman?
you are not white

I just said that Norwegians are Swedes who fucked some Celtic women and branched off the Swedish lineage

what does whiteness have to do with it

Maybe. I have had many bad experiences with purchasing olive oil. Especially with Italian. Gaea is the closest I've gotten to anything decent bought here. At least it tastes right.

he would be white everywhere

I think it's much more likely that Greeks are mixed race than what you are trying to say.

Either Greeks were never white and always were a mix of brownies, or you are mixed with Turks now.

Norwegians are mixed race

>let me tell you about your country, race and history

Actually it would depend on his policies.

If he's a whiny turbo-victim of systematic oppression by WHITEY, he's a highly respectable dindu.

If he is redpilled and speaks the truth, he is a white-washed disgusting cis-gendered straight WHITE male.

Remember that George Zimmerman was the first ever "white Hispanic".

("Documented") history

whites just use non-whites as pawns. if they're useful they're white, if they aren't, they're non-white

non-whites are waking up to it though and tearing the west down. fuck off cumskins

i didnt read all
but you should keep in mind that most humans on earth are not white
i met some africans and for them turks are white

what do you mean?
which one are you?

>I know everything about my country and it's history because I received birth here

people learn about their history in their countries
yes

Doesn't matter to me.

That's what eyes are for.

to see that you are retarded?

Oh, you're the wannabe Greek shitposter, nvm then.

I thought you finally built up the courage to end your life, I have to admit that I'm quite disappointed

No, to see that Greeks are not white and obviously mixed with Turks.

a couple of days in italy
and i felt better than ever in my whole life in shitmany

its because you are mad at them

Unlike in northern europe there aren't cunt eyed greeks and they can grow beards, if anything, turks got ouzo'd.

they can grow bears too
they are very hairy
even the women

No, white people are the only people capable of including people outside of their own race, just like only men include women and not the other way around.

You are not victims, but turning into a privileged class in some western countries.

Why would I be mad at Greeks? That makes no sense.

Calm down, Moor. This thread is about a different invasion than the one you are a result of.

Central asians can't grow shit and according to you are the ones related to turks.

Caml your tits, fingol, my region was never invaded by sandniggers, the people your women love.

that's why white societies were historically the least diverse and why now that they're becoming more so, everyone is chimping out?

or why whites are the people most obsessed with race to the extent of thinking that anyone who doesn't look like them must be "mixed race" or that anyone who looks even a bit like them is "partly white"?

no, whites are the most racist on the planet

what you write is mostly shit and you know it

its only the finns i think
scandinavians are white

Finns are good non-white people. it's the prenicious Swedes and their descendants (Celtic Norwegians, German Danes, Swedish Fenno-Swedes) we should focus on

we Greeks should focus on real problems
and not some jokes

una faza una raza
una faccia una razza
one face one race

they're basically terroni (magna grecia was actually terronia) and they belong to the mediterranean connection of allegedly lazy but as a matter of fact deeply discouraged people. cheerful and honest, they value ancient forgotten traditions like family

>le loud meme
>a fucking chinese leaf
chinks are loud. greeks aren't loud.

arabs are very different, my yellow friend

zitto animale

the West and Islam are both our enemies but I know you hate the Balkans so you can't find a solution

Greece is closer to Turkey than to Italy.

Only a small minority of whites are actually racist. The others see the pattern of non-whites in their countries generally holding regressive political views and on welfare. Most white people are not obsessed with race, but with preserving their own culture, which most non-whites only want to shit all over.

>this specific region of my majority mixed country was never invaded, I'm white btw

What is shit about it? Greeks don't look white, it's really as simple as that.

Greece > Turkey > Balkans

I'm not white nor I want to be associated with betacucks like you.

There are many Italies in Italy.
Greece is actually a ton better than some of our Southern regions. The Northern regions live a completely different economic reality.

>Greeks don't look white
Sup Forums.org/int's opinion
doesnt matter in the real world

I have never heard people talking or writing about the white race before I came to this board.

it's because this board is mostly populated by right identitarians, i.e. right-wing SJWs

You live in a highly social culture, the only reason you are here is because you don't fit into that. You are a beta and you know it.

If you are implying that this is somewhat a phenomenon on Sup Forums only you are denying reality. This is basically normie stuff.

Africans are dumb.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/democraticrepublicofcongo/7575510/Spaniard-kidnapped-in-Congo-had-body-hair-shaved-for-magic-spells.html

>mfw the spells failed

Do you know that Catholics are false Christians?

>This is basically normie stuff.
its not

africa is the future

Don't dare to compare me with a failure like you. Unironically I'm heading right now to the office. Even can take a pic later to piss you off.

that's not too bad, some people pay for it

>Unironically I'm heading right now to the office. Even can take a pic later to piss you off.

I think the people lurking this thread can tell who got mad. It definitely wasn't me.

As a neutral observer with no stake in this, I think you got very upset while the Spanish poster kept his cool.

>not buying highvquality tumisian olive oil

Dont call it a grave, call it the future you chose

t. upset non-white

I have no clue if you are non-white as you claim but as a neutral third party, I could tell you were very upset.

>tunisia
>olive oil
>high quality
just no

I'm not the one calling people beta cucks as my initial posts, nor am I going to take pictures to disprove people on Sup Forums.

You are upset because of the facts posted in this thread, it's as simple as that.

I just showed up to the thread but I simply for no reason like Greece and I hope one day visit it.

dont buy anything from arabs

what are you, some kind of newfag?

buy a cruise through the aegean if you are rich
the only part of turkey worth a visit is the aegean coast anyway

Relax, the Spanish poster is gone and won't terrorize you anymore.

Considering it took one post to make him sperg out and being willing to post pictures to prove his self worth to anonymous people on a knitting forum.

You are upset for a different reason, the fact you as a Greek are considered non-white by me is the only reason you are replying to me.

It's really as simple as that.

People trained in these things can notice the obvious motivation here.

since I've joined the thread I've seen only persistent shitposting with your flag
while I've no grudge against you (you're the most irrelevant flavour of scandinavians to me) my only guess is that some greek or spanish guy fucked your teenage crush or something

Greeks, Spaniards and Italians are easy to rile up when it comes to this issue. It's as simple as that.

There are no Greeks or Spaniards in Scandinavia, maybe in Sweden.

I think you need to have some time away from Sup Forums if you're going to get this upset over some shitposting. Read this back to yourself and see if it portrays you in a mentally stable light:

>People trained in these things

is probably some sneaky immigrant

>being this upset because he is new

kek

>Says he's not mad.
>Projects his anger onto others.

Oh, he's new and that's why he's upset? My bad, welcome to this board, Norwegebro.