Ylyd extreme cringe edition

Ylyd extreme cringe edition

Bump for cringe

What is ylyd? Ive never seen a thread like this. Is it a new thing?

You laugh you die fag

Disgust

lol
>death silence

You you fuck her?

She's definitely not a concentration camp victim

Underrated post...

kid looks like a young Dylann Roof

oh ha ha that's pretty clevblaaaarrrrgh.

Well this thread is dead GG

Anyone would be gasping for air under that corpulent frame.

wow the amount of grease on this kid... maybe the text is fake but his face makes me cringe out of my soul.

>Cultured

I can see it in his neck flab

Nigga wut

Asia.

I feel bad for furryfags sometimes

I did, but then on the way home from lunch a bunch came through the crosswalk in front of me, and I just felt such disgust. I mean sure if they wanna do what pleases them, great. But I hate this hipster nu male attitude by which all the weirdos look down their nose at us "normies" like WE are the freaks and outcasts. No dipshit, no matter how many freaks their all, they're still weirdos

Let them live in there imaginary world there not gonna do anything special ether way

Learn to write like an adult. It is painfully obviously that you are underage native English speakers.

I'm to confused to be upset.

eh, I used to feel like live and let live, but the problem is more and more people of my generation (the millenials) are just complete wastes of life like these people. Sure if the percentage was lower we'd be fine, but these retards basically fuck up any chance for us normies to have the kind of lives we want. Especially the goddamn hipsters, who just want to play ironically at being adults, meanwhile all the women in my age group are fat useless, tatted up and unfeminine, and even the half fuckable ones only seem to go for the idiots who will reinforce their feminist delusions. These people have no interest in doing anything that actually carries on society and if they take charge, we are totally fucked

hence the reason i'm glad for a Trump presidency. Where these people are Savagely put back in their place.

Prepare to die.

I'm quite looking forward to Trump leaving office. Not because I oppose his policies or think he's going to fuck it up, but because nothing in society at large is going to change. And yet all the idiots like you will thump their chests and say you put the liberal snoflake cucks in their place, and all the hardcore anti-Trumpers will go on and on about how they defeated an evil tyrant with nothing more than the power of ~*LoVe*~. Everyone has to believe their side won so badly that they can't even look at reality anymore.

Even if he stops the forward march of liberalism, or even slows it, he'll be worth it.

agreed

Global rule 2.

>anymore

fuck off, newfag

>mfw

Kek

Super conservative Christian lady and her husband's Halloween costume from my fb.

Holy shit dead

Really hoping this string of comments was a copypasta for the thread.

Rustic.

ded

didn't laugh, but wanna see that video now

Im high and this was funny.

lost

What the fuck is airsoft? Is it lots of americans to scared to join the army or own a real gun running around with hyped up pellet/bb guns?

same. anyone have sauce on it?

No way this is real, no one takes themselves this seriously

Dude, I'm a Navy Veteran who never saw any combat or anything, and this shit still bothers me.

Buncha slap-jawed faggots.

basically, they have all sorts of armor and shit. ppl take this waaay too seriously, like they actually set up factions and territory and fight 'epic battles' or whatever, when in reality it's just scaled up nerf

>slap-jawed

Here is one of her kids she dressed up as the "innocent" oj and the judge

Fuckin auto correct

My bad kek

Nigga that's the greatest extra of all time. He's in hundreds of movies

worst thing ever is when i show up to the field and there are kids that treat it as anything more than a game. On top of that they usually suck at the game

Can we airfags disown this nigger?

furry detected

Actual soldiers don't even take themselves so seriously.

Wat

Guess I'm on a roll.

>implying any of you aren't just the american csgo fags who don't weigh 300lbs

He glistens in the soft light of his mother's abode.

The gud SUcc

AHahahah

Shaka, when the walls fell...

>Implying there aren't blobs playing
We're talking america here

>slap-jawed faggots.

lost

Wish I could say this, but there aren't many kids that play in Glenrock. Last time I played there were only 2, and they were from Casper.

kek'd

Pepe and Wojack, at Sup Forums

It used to be fun, running around as fifth graders shooting each other in the ass

ITT: We all erp like highschool emo kids.

died

Can someone explain what erp means?

Sorry I'm old.

>conversative
>Nihonese
I refuse to believe that was a real post and not a joke

>No dipshit, no matter how many freaks their all, they're still weirdos

Better check yourself before you wreck yourself, dude. Looks like you've got some denial going on. You're not actually any different than those weirdos.

Erotic Role play my friend.

these are the kinds of people you polarstar at point blank

Lost, by golly!

Holy fuck that fetal alcohol syndrome face

Thanks, in my day we used to call it rp and you did it on AIM after going to school and T9 texting all day.

The guy that made the image?

I hate my family And now I'm horny
*flips hair*

and the people who share it

I'm fucking dying, I think I did too many drugs.

She looks like the fatass from Austin and alley 20 years later

Yeah, I agree.
Like the one faggot who emptied a mag into a kid over a patch.

Nice double dubs

that was such a good clip
if you heard the backstory the kid deserved it too

Checked