I've had this cat for 5 years and ever since my family moved it's become a little shit...

I've had this cat for 5 years and ever since my family moved it's become a little shit, pissing on my white carpets throwing up on my floor. And it's overall behavior has be batshit crazy, long story short how do I kill this thing painlessly?

Timestamp or gtfo

anyone who has white carpets is an idiot

Take it to the vet. If it's too sick you can have them put it down. Also is it declawed?

this might be bait.

even tho - give it to someone who actually has a heart and gut yourself afterwards.

Just beat him with a crowbar

You'll understand when you're married with kids and own your first home.

Buy some Feliway and stop stressing it out you shit-bag

Also, don't fucking declaw your cats.

I want it to by my hands, and yes it's declawed

Fuck off... That is not how you properly put down a cat.
>Take it to a nice dinner
>Go to the carnival
>Sit at top of ferris wheel
>Walk on beach
>Sit on blanket on beach and watch sunset
>Get up
>Take a bat and fucking beat it into the sand until it no longer screams
>Hit a home run into the ocean using the cat as the ball

I know. My point was going to be if it was declawed, that would contribute to its bad behavior

^^^
There ya go

No you love it you Are Kidding . Nice hands Btw . We love cats here so be nice and don't harm animals

u sick fuck

Fuck cats you PETA activist
>Dogs FTW

Cut your fingers off to make it fair

Give it away

PAINLESSLY I need to make it look like it died naturally

after the dust settles I'm getting a dog, they show more appreciation that shit for brains cats.

Unless you're replying to your own post. . This makes no sense .
I am married w two homes and two kids, four pets, and can't imagine having white carpets...

Both you and the cat sit in a running car in the garage and go to sleep

I've got expensive ass furniture and I bought the shit a 300$ tower that he doesn't even fucking use. He'd rather claw my couches than claw the tower fuck him.

why do you have to end its fucking life tho?

>Make sure you get the dog at a very young age. If you get them when they're over 5 months old, they'll be little shits... Also, samefagging
>TBH take it to the vet and kill it
>If not that, feed it poison, but make sure it isn't inside as to not throw up

Then you should have given it up for adoption, asshole. Fuck your furniture

A had a black cat previously that died of congenital heart problems. I can't bare with having the cat go to another home I'd rather end it.

>Fuck you cunt. I hate cats as well. They're little ungrateful shits
>Fuck adoption
>Kill the bastard
>I'd drop kick a cat off a bridge for a dog

Just strangle it.. Say it choked on its food and you tried to save it

>muh furniture
You're a bigger pussy than that cat
Go give it to somebody that'll treat it right dumbass, could even make money off of it

Or you could take it with you on a car ride and leave it far away somewhere at least you could do this and not kill it . Use your brain

just let it outside and never let it back in dumbfuck

What type of poison though because I don't want to make my cat brain dead I want it dead dead, this is going to be one of those OP is not a faggot because he pulled through threads.

> buys cat
> cant train cat properly
> wants to kill cat for his own failure

ppl like you make me sick

what you should do to solve all your problems is hang yourself. How about pulling through on that for us? bonus points for stream

>Any type of poison
>You just need enough
>I recommend mixing a shit ton of rat poison in its food or force feeding
>A little taste of irony

Why would you declaw a cat you sick fuck? All you Amerifags are retarded.

You're animals miss behave becuase you cut ofd their tails and paw bones

Show it the love you obviously never received and are currently mad you aren't receiving.

>Samefagging BTW
>I'll be posting doggo pictures

It sounds sick, have you tried taking it to the vet?

I prefer being able to not get my arm clawed up because of the shit bag thank you very much.

Put clip on it's tail and then let it jump
See if the fucker can still land on four legs

Op's a sick fuck

Probably cut off the dogs tail

I'm all for fixing animals, as if you have kids it's not a good thing to have a dog trying to fuck your kids or a cat trying to rip your kid's face off

No but the deed is done, it had to be with my hands.

>I'm not OP you PETA fag
>I only nudder doggos if I have kids

Bullshit more pics needed

You're holding on to it's neck skin. That usually don't kill cats.
Why are you pretending to be a cat killing asshole?
Also why do you want to be a cat killing asshole?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead,

I know you arent Op, you are a bigger fgt then hin

This shit fought to survive but I crushed its airway from squeezing too tight

>Says he know I'm not OP when stating in last comment I'm OP
>Uses oldest copypasta in book he most likely got from Reddit like a fag
>Doesn't even type like a Sup Forumsfag so conclusion is... Get off Sup Forums you Reddit fag
>Go masturbate yourself back on/r/Sup Forums
Can you even triforce?
  ▲
▲ ▲

You're so full of shit, op. It takes a long time to asphyxiate a cat and he'll tear your hands up.
Fucking faggot.

More pics plz

Yeah changing the angle doesn't make the cat dead.
Again why are you pretending to be a cat killing asshole?
Take your pet to the vet to figure out whats wrong with it. It might be reacting to something toxic in your house, which could affect you too.

Chloroform. Put sleepy cat into steel cage, then drown inn lake...

He said he declawed it. I still think he's a lying faggot trying to troll cat lovers on Sup Forums.

>cat in pillow case
>cat over bridge
>cat got out
>never came home
>poor kitty sympathy
>sex

I see.
Let's see a pic of its face, OP. I know what an asphyxiated cat looks like.

Do eeett edge lord

Op you are worthless cunt, that's something a nigger would do. Make a Craigslist add and give it away or take it to humane society. Maybe cat is being a dick because you are abusive sociopathic cunt.

Said OP was a fgt not You're a faggot

Left two line like his before saying once again OP would cut tail off

Come on I need something to beat off to

give it back to your family, don't harm the cat, faggot

>Welcome to Sup Forums you pathetic cunt
>Everyone is a sociopath or psycopath
>Newfags like you are what fuck up this website when you get triggered

May I ask how?

You fap to animal cruelty?
That's sick man. At least fap to fiction, so no actual animals die.
There is a fluffy thread up, go lurk there.

Get a cookie rack and a plastic box. Can cat fit in box? Can cookie rack cover box? Poke many holes in bottom of box, and sides. Fill tub with warm water. Put cat in box after feeding ground sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, or something to mellow it or knock it out. Go to tub and flip box cookie sheet down and push it to the bottom. You dont injure yourself and you dont have to see it. The box should be small enough to submerge completely. You will have to hold the box down. Wait for at least 7 minutes so the thing does not suffer half drowning, dry drowning, or brain damage.

Hey, thats pretty good

People have been dox'd and sentenced because of this chan. Simply for fucking with cats.
Gtfo.

fuck off back to imgur faggot

Cats happly eat weed if you got that mix it with catfood to make it more mellowed for the act.

fuck off, die in a fire, and not get blasted with piss
rule 0, you fuckhole!

Here you go, it took 2 mins to completely Choke it but my hand is pretty cut up.

No I don't beat off to cats... It's a joke you fucking normies

Now I gotta hide the body before my wife gets here.

It is the least fuckupable option i can think of.

Back?
That would require me having used that site on a regular basis. I've been here for 6 years faggot.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Take it out back and shoot it

Kek will choke you for an eternity in hell

I tip muh fedora to you sir

Are you a fucking idiot?

It's just a fucking cat, in ancient Egypt I'd be lynched.

put a collar on it and make it look like it got stuck in a tree and it choked to death

How is your hand cut up if you declawed your cat?
You're still a liar op.

Is sleeping. Show its face

bump for interest

When you declaw a cat you get rid of the front claws you imbecile. The rear ones remain if they need to scratch them selves or climb a tree in my cats case fight off a pissed off owner.

It's a living creature in your care. Killing it because it is inconvenient makes you a failure as a cat owner. Not training it properly also makes you a failure.

I can't now I threw the body in the attic and the wife is here.

And I'm moot. kekekek

I hope someone pulls out your finger nails and choke you to death one day when you puke from too much alcohol or something.

Show pic of wife.

I hope you get hit by a Prius, and drug to death. You fucking faggot. I also hope your children are born with Down syndrome.

Kit'o not dead'o-rino. Just sleeping the sleep.

I hope you don't eat meat, you hypocrite!

Just have it put down.

the feline is dead mate, thanks for all the help.