Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1745691615577701
uhaweb.hartford.edu/BRBAKER/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2954674/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like you

Racist shit. The creators should be sued

I'm sure insecure tits will be threatened by it.

might be good the original movie was good

We should start a massive

FUCK FRENCH PEOPLE

Campaign to get everyone acist against cdrtain types of french people.

Austrailians are white too so we could start stuff against them

Sounds fucking gay. The one thing they dont explain why black people get reeated differently is the fact most have sub 80 iq. Then the few average intelligence oncea that get educates think the system is rigged against them. When they are just dumber than any white that got educated.

looks like kike propaganda.

oooga booga booga dooba baga boo grape drank

At least people talk. Problem is, the global IQ average is 88, and the education system is about to shit it's liver out, so I doubt the talk will be worth having. Probably over-zealous black individuals who miss the finer points of the movie, will inevitably clash with triggered non-black individuals who, unfortunately, reach all the wrong conclusions- but are antagonized for it- further vindicating their misguided sense of righteousness every time someone calls them "Racist!", inadvertently sending the message that any real grievances they may have are trivial. Then you'll have the neurotic non-black individuals who will place the zealots on a pedestal, and end up getting into the crossfire as well, even though some of them aren't merely sycophants, but merely have good intentions.

Meanwhile, you'll have a majority of sensible people, black or non-black, not giving a fuck, and already well-aware of why anyone would make this. Really, it'll still be the shitfest it always is.

If many of your peers are self-fulfilling prophecies, and you get lumped into that monolithic group of "muh blackness", everyone will think you the anecdote. Therefore, when society preaches the paradox of tolerance, you get fucked, because since you deviate from the norm of Bix Nood, you're anecdotal- duh. So when you raise grievances against someone for trying to samefag you into this group of Bix Nood, and you're an individual, they get threatened, and immediately antagonize you for being "intolerant". Even if you have valid objections.

You can't speak your mind, because that threatens their sense of being "not racist". You can't be accommodated, because you don't represent the majority. Can't be different. Can't be rich, that makes you less authentic. Can't progress. Really, it's more of an underlying series of things to do with society. Think liberal versus conservative.

And my nigger, it's
>once
not
>oncea
use that autocorrect before you reply with more b8.

its fine let the niggers be racist as fuck.
one day it will be so big and disgusting that white people wont take it anymore and we can stop letting ourselves be the racial whipping boy.

also blacks want segregation back, i say give it to them.

You make yourself the whipping boy, boy.

They will probably make some decent points, but they will be ignored due to the pretentious and insulting nature of the show

This

I really really really like them

>letting ourselves be the racial whipping boy.

thats what i said nigger. maybe if you stayed in school you could read properly.

Surely you understand not every white user is so cucked, cuck. You don't speak for all of them.

i didnt say "EVERY" nigger, a group is defined by its majority.
stay in school.

Then it simply reads as if you cuck yourself into being a kissass, notwithstanding the outliers who don't. As is the case when you talk about groups, because a group is defined by its majority, and therefore there must exist a minority whose values or qualities do not align with the majority.

Furthermore, how did you get nigger out of white?

The way that the trailer was made and what it was called considering the mtv video called "dear white people" as well makes it look like race bait propaganda bullshit.

What its actually about is the movie which wasnt about pandering to black culture at allll.

Just wait till the show comes out to form a full opinion

Netflix did a fucking shit job with the marketing.

That's exactly what i said, thank you for rephrasing it in so many more words.
now your finally up to speed in the conversation, give yourself a pat on the back.

furthermore, you never said that you are white, also i dont give a fuck you double nigger.

You can say that's what I did, but it doesn't read that way.

i aint clicking that shit, im going straight to imdb to rate it 1 star.

You are full of shit nigger, talking all big whilst saying nothing isnt going to change that.

Says the shitposter.

>one day
That day has came and has passed.
you are a dead race bud.
You are one of the few who is actually racist seeing the truth.

i didnt talk big and i actually presented substance.
you just talk, saying nothing.

>IQ average is 88,

cant comprehend simple sentences.
gets triggered and is subject to outbursts when a blanket statement of a group of people is made.
uses big words in excessive amounts just to look smarter.

millennial detected

I love how it has the meme of the "intellectual" nigger bitch as the main character - it shows her "outhinking" and debating whites and just makes me crack the fuck up cause even the writers couldn't actually think up clever lines for her to say.

is it just a show about black men?

What a nigger.

That whole cast is made out of half breeds, whuttf

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1745691615577701
(more recent)
uhaweb.hartford.edu/BRBAKER/
(outdated by ~7 years)

Probably made by some Jew piece of shit who watches his wife and daughters fuck minorities .

For real. I don't see and actual black people in there. All of them are more white than black

cus the pure blacks who identify with this particular culture are few and far between.
honestly in every job ive worked the darker the nigger the better person/worker they have been.

False.
Niggers are dumber then that
iq is in decline.

I consider myself fairly liberal, but even I think this "white people this" and "white people that" is fucking stupid. They're doing exactly what they're trying to fight against. Stereotyping the whole of a race, and not in a positive way. Imagine the outcry if there was a "dear black people" trailer. Keep pishing away your allies, that'll definitely help you in your cause.

All of those nigs pictured are at least half white.

>IQ is in decline
>Niggers are dumber then that

>both sources state that IQ is in decline

5/10, I replied.

The half breeds are fucked
diversity encourages race mixing. Now, I realize that this makes some people especially upset, but there are various studies showing that mixed race relationships have a higher than average likelihood of divorce and that mixed race children typically score poorly and a wide variety of life outcome measures. This is true even of White/Asian children. This is most plausibly explained by the fact that mixed race people lack a natural racial in group and, as a result, feel alienated for a good deal of their life. Many mono-racial people can empathize with this by imagining that they lived somewhere in which basically no one was of the same race as themselves. This is the experience that many bi-racial children go through.
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.

Then how do AA go from avg 85 to 88?

>Black people and white people bitching at each other on an American university campus

This is pure first-world masturbation. One privileged group bitching about how another privileged group has more privilege. Meanwhile in Africa and Asia children's stomachs are collapsing in on themselves from starvation.

'Earf

Dumbass, it's a global average.

All light-skin niggas. Shit would have more sway if they got some Midnight niggas in there.

what happened to the original girl?

did they change her???

the original girl had green eyes

Is it? The global avg was 89,9 in 2016. the first link is completely debunkt with your avg of 88

Why are you posting global avg when you are talking about niggers their iq?

Well, as a "mixed" individual, I can say you hit the nail on the head when it comes to the "feel alienated" bit. If only because the majority of people refuse to identify me as the majority of my ethnic background, in spite of a few drops in the gene pool. I don't know if I buy the divorce rate claim, or believe that mixed race children typically score poorly, or fail with regards to a wide variety of life outcome measures.

If anything, I get the double standard treatment with individuals who are afraid of "micro-aggressions". People pat my head just because I'm "mixed". As if that somehow makes me white.Because I've got some 7% whiteness in me. Whereas, those who are black, make pains to not treat me differently, because I look like the stereotype for an African-American. Again, though. Sometimes I'm "too white", other times, "too black". There are both high and low expectations from many facets of society, which ironically enough gives me leeway to set realistic goals. I still identify as black, because speaking in terms of heritage, to do otherwise is absurd enough. How homogenous must one's DNA be, to qualify for mono-racial status? If 100%, then a lot of people who believe themselves to be mono-racial are out of luck.

Regarding the transplant organs claim:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2954674/
I don't think your source is very trustworthy. This is coming from a mixed race user with an IQ of 114 at best.

>Two of these things are not like the others

>88
>89.9
>debunkt

Right.

And they've all been turned into birthing tubes for African and Arabic babies.

GG whiteboys

assuming rape victims dont abort

When she says "Let me repay you for my people's past aggressions" and "Please breed out my inferior genes" I think it's no longer considered rape.

its just a satire, so i think ist ok

Im black and im just wondering what would happen if a white person made a Dear Black People and have it be a documentary about Detroit smh. Maybe if we spend millions teaching Black youth the truth, instead of showing them the false statements white people are bad and ither complete bullshit, we wouldn't be killing eachother and rioting in the streets.

Yeah, but if we sit and wonder, that just means we're not trying to commit to all the idealism and wishful thinking as much as we'd like to.

Given the current circumstances, I don't see that kind of world being possible for a very long time.

>Recites the white conservative talking point to the fucking letter
>I'm black!

Motherfucker, no you're not.

Not surprised in the slightest that something like this has come out in this day and age.

On God I am, im just not fucking stupid

Coon ass Sambo motherfuck

OK, grandpa.

new age trips

Yeah because that wouldn't be in compliance with the yearly drop that is described in link one.
You are full of shit with your 88. you are a dumb nigger that doesn't knows wtf he is talking about.

Either way why use the global avg when we are talking about dumb niggers?

Read global rule #2 you little faggot

>we spend millions teaching Black youth
fixed

You watching the Grammys right now? Whites are robbing the more deserving the blacks get again.

>instead of showing them the false statements
Nigger parents do that.

Better then spending it on Dear White People and Madea movies

he seems pretty niggerly to me user.

>88
>89.9
>debunkt

Hey guy, supply me with that 89.9 find.

Dont you get that money is/was spend on both

clearly, I wouldn't know though because i learned all my fundamentals on my own

I meant teaching them the right shit idk

Why dont you start with the 88 mkay.

Then you will find that it was 89.9 for 2016. i have that gif of the same website.
good luck looking.

your dumb lying nigger shit is boring.

So what happened to your grandmother?

You are already spending millions more on blacks.
It doesn't works.

>inferior genes

lol at typical nigger fantasy. hows your inferiority complex doing?

It's based on a movie about a black girl who thinks she's doing the right thing by fighting racism only to realize in the end that she's a massive racist.

Okay, I'll start with the 88. Here's one of the pages from that free, public domain study.

Surely, if you wanted to skim through it, you'd understand why the discrepancy between 88 and your claim of 89.9 are laughably trivial. I want to ask you what you think the significance of 88 IQ as an average for global IQ means, and what the significance of 89.9 IQ as an average for global IQ means.

I ask of you, what conclusions can be drawn from each.

You where fucking wrong and you are full of shit is the conclusion.
SO not worth my time to proof you are wrong.

Btw you are using a straw men and then ask me to defeat it..

Break down my straw man for me. Tell me why it is a straw man.

Tell me why I am full of shit, rather than telling me why I am full of shit. Or, don't.

Yea I guess, it's whatever tho, I love my culture but these monkeys jumpin on cars and shit really makes it seem like MLK died for nothing

holy fuck you are stupid, just pull up some site type 88 find , 88 fluid samples, it isnt even the tests result of a iq test.

Did Tyrone do the job? The panel doesn't answer that.

My headcanon is that Tyrone completed the task he was given and has some sort of speak impediment.

So again why are you pulling up the global avg when we are speaking about niggers being dumb?

No im not going to break your strawmen down.
You dont even know what a straw men is let alone that you understand the term as i use it.

"88 fluid samples" doesn't give you anything remotely related to IQ in Google. It's too specific. " 88 fluid samples IQ test global" doesn't, either. So you're better off showing me what exactly it is you want to show me.

Because I was talking about the global average of the IQ since the beginning. Not niggers.

>Problem is, the global IQ average is 88
>

Weird, huh?

>the term as i use it
Yes, because I don't think that term means what you think it means.

That shit was pointless even back when music was relevant.

>
>>
>Weird, huh?
considering you implied it was the AA avg iq, yes.
Niggers are really dumb and are bringing down that global avg.
i am aware.

>considering you implied it was the AA avg iq
Prove that to me.

Agreed

Yes i know that you dont know what a strawmen is when you build it then ask me to take it down.

btw i destroy your straw men as the page that you posted didn't said anything about the global iq but it spoke about 88 fluid samples, that this dumb ass then tried to google.