12/02: Bellator 166 - Dantas vs Warren 2
12/03: Bellator 167 - Curran vs Teixeira
12/10: UFC 206 - DC vs Rumble
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA

Get my cut like UFC Middleweght champion Michael Bisbong.

Other urls found in this thread:

castamp.com/heemstream420
themaclife.com/video-idris-elba-claims-victory-in-professional-kickboxing-debut/
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ1s2eCu9bI
gfl.tv/event/gofightlive/Fight/MMA/Fight-Night-Medicine-Hat-2/
gfl.tv/event/gofightlive/Fight/MMA/Fight-Night-Medicine-Hat-2/3402
youtu.be/fwaAkqZHUzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Schaub bless

>calling out a ww on a losing streak
dont get me wrong I'd watch the shit out of it but come on bisping wtf

Fuck off, m8

Ultimate meme training

His reasoning was simple, he's willing to take the GSP or Diaz fight on short notice then fight Weidman or Rockhold on a full camp.

Literally one of the easiest hairstyles to cut and the "barber" still fucked it up. I would have walled out of the place without paying desu

glorious thread bear

but yeah, hair cuts are a bitch

I should make a webm of Ippo training head movement by running into bars.

i can't wait to see the first person to get caught clean on a counter while doing a roll.

like a flying knee into an imanari roll, or a straight low head kick into a rolling thunder

Get rid of the ban on soccer kicks. Until then, meme strikers will meme away.

I see great potential to the new rules for what is grounded and what is not

someone failing a takedown with single hand on the mat could get a nice low kick to the face, not quite a soccor kick, but pretty unique.

i think body kicks to grounded opponents are under-rated, guys are getting really good at position control, so instead of cautiously kneeing and elbowing in hendricks ribs, lawler could have loaded up old pigg rigg with fuck you kicks to the body

Is my boy right, /heem/?

>tfw UFC every Saturday for the rest of the year
Dana bless

Heemstream is still going for any wondering or wanna watch some heems. Just not on Filthycasuals.

Direct link to stream:
castamp.com/heemstream420

Krazyhorse is about to deliver one of his most brutal heems ever from an old KoTC fight.
then ima put on some freshly dl'd full spicy cards.
Lmk if you goofs have reqeusts.

we had our own version of lent

now we can bathe in blood again

no, he's literally the next roger huerta, fucking manlets need to learn

Who is the Wayne Rooney of MMA?

blowjob penn

Who is Wayne Rooney?

Travis Lutter

Who is the cutest bitch in ufc?

see

I am eating, man...

>there are """"" people""""" who think that PVZ Krazy Horsing her way to victory means that she's a good fighter

Eh, Bisping knows how tenuous his hold on the MW belt is. He's just trying to get as many big money fights in before he loses to a top contender or retires. Weidman and Rockhold are not big money fights.

themaclife.com/video-idris-elba-claims-victory-in-professional-kickboxing-debut/

Was it a fix?

>respects to him
>Fair play
Do people actually talk like that? What a bunch of faggots

Anyone just come back from the Adelaide Oval to watch Diamondback FC?

My girl KH will expose this shitter

Guys

It's officially fight week

The drought is over

Praise Sch*ub

Is the UFC going to be in trouble in the future? Something tells me once McGregor and Ronda take a long term break or something, they are going to be screwed.

RDA vs ferguson is goIng to be RDA vs Pettis II

Yeah m8 we're gonna smash those cunts

I wish Waterson would expose her shitter to me if you get where I'm going with this

Pettis and Ferguson are nothing alike

i still dont see the 'ape' you melons see in pvz desu

They will be fine, they will find and create new stars. It might take a bit of time and they might not be on the same scale but they will.

:')

so do you guys even watch old fights or just live events?

if you do, what are some of your favorite fights?

some underrated gems i love are: nick diaz vs kj noons 2, scott smith vs robbie lawler, shogun vs lil nog 1, jamie varner vs james krause, scott smith vs pete sell (legendary spice), hell scott smith himself is an underrated gem, and /heem/'s boy Eddie Alvarez vs Joachim 'Hellboy' Hansen.

How about you guys? What spicy fights do you love or have recently discovered?

For full cards Pride bushido 7 is too damn spicy.

So? Shit tdd and a reliance on throwing up meme submissions. RDA will have his way with el cucky.

His TDD is fine, he does tend to give up position by diving on meme submissions though but he does in a more calculated manner now. He also fights at a crazy pace and keeps coming forward, similar to RDA.

>like a flying knee into an imanari roll
Close enough

Elba vs. Schilling when?

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ1s2eCu9bI

Is this video legit?

What weight was he fighting at? I want CM Punk vs Elba, classic striker vs grappler match up

CM Punk vs Elba is a matchup I legitimately think Elba would win.

It's legit not conor

Friday would be better. Its pretty painful go to work after been awake whole saturday to sunday morning.

Sorry, but the world revolves around us

So happy that he's fighting again. Didn't realise it until a week ago. He's so fucken fun. The thing with him and Wanderlei is hilarious. KH vs Connor would be so much fun for press conferences weighins etc. I think Connor would dominate, but Connor couldn't get in his head I don't think.

why not just wake up at around 5am to catch the main card? webms of good undercard finishes will be posted in the game thread anyways.

Ur opinion = wgaf

She doesn't look like an ape.

She looks like a capuchin monkey, no matter now many pounds of makeup she slathers on.

Are you a bad enough dude to pay $14.99 to watch a Cody McKenzie fight?

gfl.tv/event/gofightlive/Fight/MMA/Fight-Night-Medicine-Hat-2/

I shoveled horse shit all day and ended up with a severe sunburn. My life is pain.
That said, who's excited for the RDA/T-Ferg card? Almost every fight is interesting.

Ed Ruth debuts on the lellator prelims this Friday. Should be interesting.

>gfl.tv/event/gofightlive/Fight/MMA/Fight-Night-Medicine-Hat-2/
there's nothing there, senpai.

Literally whom?
Legit question, why's he interesting?

I don't see it. I can concede that there's /something/ slightly off with her face but still, strangely cute imo. That's p much all she's got going for herself imo

3 time NCAA Division 1 Wrestling champion.

Honestly, it's not her looks but the incessant vapid attention-whoring that makes me wish she'd just fucking leave already.

fucking hell she's roiding

Scott Smith's upset over Cung Le was bretty based

whoops

gfl.tv/event/gofightlive/Fight/MMA/Fight-Night-Medicine-Hat-2/3402

NCAA wrestling champ and young athletic stud

I hate that shit too senpai. Tate does it as well but she's hella dummy nutty ugly so she triggers me more. But people here saying that Paige is chimp looking butt ugly (strictly going off on her face)

Lmao I love that PVZ reminds /heem/ of all the girls that ignored them in high school. It's actually hilarious how easily you are all triggered

Is there anything this man can't do?

hell yeah bro these fucking nerds acting like they aint never got no pussy hahahaha
i smashed 2 bitches at this party last night

paige is just a normal hot chick and this dudes hella salty

Hey do you bros reckon the UFC is after MVP? He is ridiculous exciting, and is becoming a huge star.

His idea of a cross promotion contest is great too. Pity it makes no sense at all for the UFC.

So because I know what kind of bitch I don't like it means I'm a permavirgin loser? Sounds more like you're the kind of dork who'd do these types of girls' homework for them only to end up in the friendzone and then pretend to be cool on an anime frogposting board. gg bro

I would love to see him against Wonderboy

Schillinger*

He seems content at Bellator, don't really see him joining UFC unless he has a falling out with Bellator.

Once Wonderboy becomes champ those two would be a great matchup, as well as seeing a rematch of Raymond Daniels, although he's on a tear in Glory, and not sure about his grappling skills (though ofc it won't come to that). It'd just be great to see both Thompson and Page to go against someone with the same skillset.

What do you tell the barber for to get that cut?

>though ofc it won't come to that

I think you'd be surprised. Why wouldn't Wonderboy look for the easiest way to victory (considering they are fighting under the MMA ruleset)?

I'm honestly unsure of who i'd put money on Wonderboy VS Woodley. If Wonderboy gets hit like he did against Jake burger then I don't think he comes back. It's a good fight.

waiting for MVP vs Rory that shit's gonna be spicy, and we'll see if MVP beats Rory convincingly it'd be great to see him fight wonderboy. If rory's nose is fully healed though he now has experience against a kicker and could "expose" mvp

Truedat! If I was Rory, I'd be looking for takedowns. Everyone I've seen fight MVP seems so tentative, which ultimately plays into his style. Has he faced a decent wrestler? Don't really follow Bellator.

MVP's ground game looked suspect vs Cyborg, needs to work on that before fighting the elite.

You're right I'm not delusional about Woodley's power even when Thompson is my (wonder)boy. Lawler embarassed his fans with that fight, and I think Woodley's training better than any of Thompson's opponents have, even if it is with Sage Northcuck. Basically Thompson's gotta be even more evasive and careful.

I just hope Lawler hasn't permanently destroyed his fighting heart, 2 fight lose streak must fug you up mentally.

>mfw WME ban Rogan's hack ''''''''''comedian''''''''''' friends from sitting cageside at big events

Is Wonderboy married?

He's like 33 now.

>"Ha! Look at that silly top 5 lightweight in the world! He'll never have any success like that!"

The city of (You)

Play James Bond.

Is Wonderboy a virgin?

Rory trained extremely specifically for Wonderboy. They had Raymond Daniels at Tristar for that fight. He even had additional insight because Wonderboy used to be one of GSPs sparring partners so zahabi has worked with Thompson also. Not really comparable to just training with sage.

no, he's Christian and waiting for the one.
no, he's Christian. and not Jon "Snorting crushed bones" Jones.

Obviously? He is a Christian and not married.

I meant yes, cos he's christian and not the Jon "Snorting crushed bones" Jones sorta christian.

But he's 33.

Oh, nvm.
>Is aging like a god, could pass for 24-25 easily
>Perfect teeth
>Perfect hairline
>Great youthful physique
>Rich
>Alpha mentality
He could be 45, still waiting for the right one and finding it.

And then he fought like a fag.

R8 my OC video on Thompson vs woodley
youtu.be/fwaAkqZHUzI
youtu.be/fwaAkqZHUzI