WWYD thread pt. 103848

WWYD thread pt. 103848

(Same girl)

In from last thread anyone still want my gf for fapping purposes?

Tell her to make her bed, so I can fuck her on it.

Looks like she's a major cum slut. Would make sure to come in her hair/face.

Any more new pics of her? Still trying to come up with more things that I'd do to her.

Wwyd to Marj?

Yes got pussy spread for me?

Wwyd with my sister in law and wife?

>a

Sarah Jordan from Glasgow

Here's her Lucius pussy. Use it user

I would push those pantys to the side and fuck her deep and hard..,

Mm, nice. I'd take the right girl and make her ride my dick. Probably cum inside of her just to see her reaction

be nasty

wwyd?

God damn, those are some bodies. I would get left on her hands and knees and fuck her hard doggystyle while pulling her hair, then when she's just at the edge of orgasm waiting for my cum, pull out and cum in middle's mouth, leaving left frustrated and rubbing her legs together.

Do ?

straddle her and jam my cock in her mouth

Mmm give me a full body... I want to fill that slut

leave her in that position and anal fuck her on the stall

She needs to be bent over just like that and chained down so her cunt, tits, and mouth can all be used until she's glazed in cum. Looks like she's no stranger to opening wide and taking what she's given....

Which family member?

I'd take her on a hike, and tie her to a tree with her arms up. Then I'd I'd lift her shirt and lick her bellybutton for a bit, then lift it more and suck on her cute little tits. After that I'd cut off her clothes and bang her until she'd be screaming from the pleasure, and cum inside her while kissing her.

I would rip her clothes off as I kiss and bite at her neck, then I'd suck at her tits and make my way down to licking her asshole...

wwyd

she is very hot

Would get her to buy you a dictionary.

These are selfies she sends me so her arms aren't long enough for full body. Here's more of her tight holes. Which one is your favorite? And any other requests of her?

Would hit it.

go on...

make right eat lefts asshole

I meant lucious bro just a typo.

Wwyd

left shove my dick inbetween her big tits and have her squish them together as she sucks me off

Nice tits and nipples

would jizz on her toes

Lick her all over her face while twisting her nipples.

Take her to get her eye fixed.

Anybody else want her?

I like that tight butthole...you have any of you fucking her?

I'd make her a sandwich. Then I'd make myself a sandwich. Hell, I'm making sandwiches, anybody else want one?

Far right, would fuck her ass raw!
Would pick mom over left, one because she has a btter body and two because fucking older women is a rare thing.

Would rek that shit.

I'd eat out her asshole and finger her till she's dripping, the start fucking her when she begs to be filled..

wwyd?

Fuck! Her tits are wider than her hips.
Could kill a man with those!

I would hold her down and fuck her throat

Would make her orgasm until she passes out.

put em in a large cage with two strapons... they don't get out until all three have been fucked in each hole for at least an hour

If u want more msg me on kik
Dazzlebhoy1888

Would put her to work making iPhones

None while I'm fucking her but this her wet pussy right after I fucked and came in it. I didn't fuck her ass that time so as you can see it's still tight and ready for you to use.

fuck id like to rub my hands all over her body

I'd build a regional airport in the gap between those tits

Would dress her up like a school girl, then drill her in all her holes.

Hold her arms and have her give me a thighjob someplace where we might get caught.

What are you going to do?

just one, not both

Cute eyes. I would love to have them staring up at me as I pushed her to her knees and throatfucked her, stuffing my full 8 inches down her throat until she choked and retched. I'd cum balls deep, waiting for her to swallow it all before I pulled out and let her breathe again.

And yeah, my girl pretends to be a good little Christian but she's taken plenty of cock when it's given to her. More for her?

this exist uncropped to see mroe costumed cuties to degrade?

She's really perverted, like getting her nipples twisted and shit like that, big on rape fantasies

dat forehead, could land planes on it

I go offering to make sandwiches for whoever asked, the whole lot of you, potentially, and this is the thanks I get?

You just keep talking to yourselves jerking off to the thoughts of other anons jerking off. To each his own, but that's fucking weird, dude.

Oh well, fuck y'all, more sandwiches for me.

Wwyd. Ex

aw fuck yea you just shifted this into overdrive user!

mother of god anymore of these semen demons in costume?

lurking righty I want to drill her to death

make 'em both grind their asses on my cock

I would grab her throat and choke her while I fuck her deep in all her holes

fuck her body is amazing id suck on her tits wile i rubbed her pussy through those panties

Make the emo bitch really cry , choking on my dick! And drill her in every hole until I pass out.

I'd strip her naked in front of all her girl friends, and hold her in the air while fucking her from behind before i give her a creampie in front of our audience.