Trump may be forced to disclose his tax returns!

Trump may be forced to disclose his tax returns!

bipartisanreport.com/2017/02/11/congressman-invokes-unknown-1924-rule-to-expose-trumps-tax-returns-immediately/

He said he's not ashamed of it so it shouldn't be a problem.

No one fucking cares.

Yes!
Clinton will be president now

It it weren't a problem, he would have released his tax returns during the election.

It was a big issue, that lots of people were really pissed about, and if he could have quelled it without doing damage to himself, he would have.

You mean Mike Pence.
Enjoy your shock therapy

Think again, Mr. MAGA-hat-wearing fucktard.

That's not how it works, you fucker.

Okay.
Let me rephrase. No one but liberals gives a shit. The rest of the world doesn't fucking care.

Also, I don't wear hates, you fuck.

Sorry, the President is pretty much exempt from doing anything he doesn't want to.

Executive privilege and such, just like gay stickboy Obama.

Try winning some elections.

"Using a 1924 tax law that states that Congress can insist upon seeing these documents in order to assess any conflicts of interest, even if the person from whom the documents are demanded is the president of the United States."

You can't be serious?

If it was an unknown rule then how did they know about it?

The plot thickens...

I think "obscure" would have been a better word than "unknown".

Who cares about the word, though. The congressman did some digging and found the fucker, that's all that matters!

wow talk about cherry picking (the law)...let's start enforcing other nearly 100 year old laws too!

Couldn't trump just use the same laws on him? To draw attention to their personal finances as well.

if they work against trump let's do

Hehe!

geez, look at the extremes you have to go to 'get' Trump...

..if only you guys had worked a fraction as hard to get Hillary elected.

Agreed. I support literally anything that fucks with that faggot whether it's "fair" or not.

There's absolutely no way Pence isn't a closet case. Those conversion therapy people just want a cure for themselves.

Absolutely!

Most likely true.

That retarded blog couldn't even copypaste the actual US code in that post, making me go to that shitty DailyKos site.
The case made by the actual article is rather weak. The only way any of that shit goes through is if the Republican chairman and committee members go along with this fishing expedition (fat chance of that!)

Forget about it faggots . It's not going get him impeached if he releases him tax returns .
If you care so much about tax returns get the government to release Lee Harvey Oswald's . Or explain to why the tax returns of a stock boy making 2 bucks an hour in '63 is a matter of national security

He said he doesn't pay tax, he writes everything off.he knows the system. Does it all legally. That's the type of shrewd motherfucker we need in the whitehouse. Someone who knows the system will fix the system best

He won get over it. Tom arnold has tapes of him saying nigger, guess what? No one cares, he's the man. People are sick of whining PC liberals haha. He's your new president HaHa

no one cares faggot go back to Sup Forums.

>WHoah mr Trump you DID take advantage of a loophole to pay less in taxes
>Whoah you ARE a good businessman!

No one cares about the tax returns dipshit

good

yea but then the gay mafia will assassinate Pence. We could do worse than President Ryan

He's your president now! Haha go fuck yourself

Not true. He said if Hillary did something or another.. it's not an issue though.

Bro, trumps the best candidate by a longshot! We know how the rest of the candidates would have turned out, all the same in the end.

I doubt it's that simple. What is the exact wording in the law?

I would think accessing all Hillary's emails would be a much harder task

yes they do.

Only they can't do anything about it now. Elections ova!

What happens when they find nothing unusual about his tax returns?

This same Congressman released his taxes just a few years ago and it stands to reason he would have no issue with disclosing them again.

If there was nothing unusual in them then WHY THE FUCK didn't he release them during the campaign?

They say he grabbed pussy and had hookers piss on a bed. Pathetic

You ignored the question. What happens if nothing unusual is found about them?

Did you little faggots even watch the video that the media took completely out of context and made it seem like he said "Grab them by the pussy".

CNN is fake news. So is MSNBC.

Cause he's not a cuck. He isint jumping through hoops for some dumb bitch wearing a pantsuit as many candidates would.

I'm more interested in seeing the tapes.

>What happens when they find nothing unusual about his tax returns?
They exaggerate and make shit up.
"OMG, Trump wrote off $2 mil depreciation on ONE building. He didn't pay taxes on TWO MILLION DOLLARS. The working class doesn't make $2 mil in their entire lives. TRUMP IS CHEATING WORKING PEOPLE"

My point entirely.

If nothing unusual is found about them then we'll find another way to fuck him over.

>He thinks every presidential candidate since Eisenhower has released their tax returns for the opposing candidate and not their potential constituents.

>You ignored the question. What happens if nothing unusual is found about them?

We already know there is something fishy in them, else they'd have been released already.

In the highly unlikely event that nothing unusual is in them, then the congressman who forced them to the surface would probably be drawn and quartered. :)

If trump dident have a heart hillary would be in jail let's be real.

Yeah and you'll go as far as making shit up to further your little agenda because you're a bunch of whiny little fucking babies.

This is what happens when parents teach their children that they can't lose.

bout time for ole cinnamon mussolini

No you don't. Have you seen them? If not then you're making shit up. In other words, fake fucking news.

>Yeah and you'll go as far as making shit up

Damn good thing Trump and Conway and all the rest of them never make shit up!

Not the guy you're replying to but look it up ya cuck

No trophy for Bernie and Hillary supporters

Okay. Let's say you're right. There's nothing unusual in them.

Then answer this: Why didn't he release them during the election? It made him look really bad not to do so.

Both sides will make shit up, user. Let's not pretend this isn't universal. And yeah anything to further the based leftist agenda is fine by me. I don't care if it's fair, crooked, or criminal. The ends justify the means.

>We already know there is something fishy in them, else they'd have been released already.

Liberals are so fond of using logical fallacies that they should be renamed Liberal Fallacies.

Hate to burst your bubble but that title likely means the article is bullshit meant to stir the shitpot for clicks to drive ad revenue. Aka clickbait.

Yeah because Obama, or Hillary have never done that. Bill Clinton didn't either.

Hey remember that time when Bill Clinton had a defenseless child deported back to Cuba, and Liberals had a fucking party over it?

Oh wait no you don't because you're too young to remember and too fucking retarded to look shit up.

>Then answer this: Why didn't he release them during the election? It made him look really bad not to do so.
Shame it cost him the election.

So you're admitting that you and your lot are nothing but a bunch of extremists. What are these "means" you speak of, other than causing fucking problems for everyone who doesn't agree with you?

Cause taking orders when not necessary would make someone look below the other. Only a cuck would ask this question.

You didn't answer the question.

Most leftists aren't extremists, but I am. Also
>admitting
>Sup Forums

>Not the one you're replying to

Then shut the fuck up and sit your ass down, you nigger loving mongoloid

Actually, he did.

alternative answer

Most leftists are extremists. The definition of being a leftist makes that perfectly clear. Just as being a right-winger is an example of being the same thing.

The majority are moderates. People who don't really lean towards left or right. Leftists and right-wingers are the minority. A very loud minority. This is why the electoral college exists.

lol

that's gonna be some shit

we elected him for the lulz and he will not disapoint

I'm not sure wanting Trump out means wanting Hiraly in, both suck pretty hard.

Then we can just say the word Benghazi repeatedly until Bernie is our president!

It's all coming together now.

>The majority are moderates.
Not anymore they're not.

>No one but liberals gives a shit
idk, I'm right wing, but I wanna know what he's hiding. there's no reason he wouldn't release them if they were legit

Anyone who isn't an extreme leftist should be gassed tbh.

Republicans and Democrats are not representative of everyone. They are representatives of the extremists in this country. You are not the majority, you have never been th e majority. You have the ability to open your mouth wider than others, that doesn't make you the majority.

Anyone who are extremists should be hung and put on display as an example. You deserve the bullshit you constantly put each other through. You deserve nothing.

You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself.

>hate
>violence
>voter fraud
>intolerance
>hypocrisy
>lies
>false accusations

Yes, it's a good thing Clinton didn't win or we'd have to deal with all of that.

Meme president? Yeah, reality caught up with us. I guess we all just lost the game. Forgot the first rule.

As I read those graphs, Liberal Democrats are dying out as Conservative Republicans are increasing.

So make up your mind, faggot, do we deserve the bullshit we constantly put each other through, or nothing?

>ohhh mann! Dunuld didnt release his tax returns! He haz 2 even do he iznt rekwired 2 bcuz its simhao hour bidniz

And you've lost this argument. What little of an argument you had. They don't represent everyone. They represent privates interests of very few people who belong to these extremists; the right-wing and left-wing.

I am more scared than I have ever been. My eyes have been opened to the white genocide that is happening all around us. Why isn't the news covering this apocalypse 24/7 and saving white people.. Instead they focus on this shit and let us be the most oppressed people on earth and they call the racism hurled at us daily ok??? We are living in an upside down world and it's going to be too late for us.... Please help us donald trump and please wipe out those who oppose us from the face of the earth.

He's been awfully reluctant for a person who's not ashamed.