/MeNa/ - Persia edition

Iranians and Palestinians please enter my thread :3

Are Persians just Arabs in denial?

لا

Persians don't exist anymore newfriend.
But as for being arab, arab isn't a race and the entire middle east consists of the same groups of people being mixed with each other.

So to answer your question, if you consider arabs to be a race then yes we are arabs who speak a slightly different primary language.

If you consider arab to be an identity shared by people who speak the same language, then we are somewhat arab as we still speak arabic but since Farsi is still our primary language no we are not arabs.

Iranians are Persian as much as Iraqis are Sumerian and Syrians are Phoenician.

What about Afghans?

afghans and tajiks are just mountain iranians

What about them? They share ancestry with Iranians, and when we spread Islam to them they inherited middle eastern DNA.

kuneto neshun bedeh

I wonder how much Turkic/Mongol blood there is in Afghanistan and Iran. It seems like Iran got steamrolled by new Turkic tribes every few centuries.

As much Arab as Turks are. So no.

Afghans are an Iranic people, they are to Iranians what the Dutch are to Germans.

>the entire middle east consists of the same groups of people being mixed with each other

Not in the same concentrations.

genetic speaking

only southeastern iraq was ever sumerian
northern iraq was akkadian/babylonian/assyrian
syria was aramaean/ugaritic
lebanese are phoenician

the only genetically arab places are jordan and the arabian peninsula

but culture/language wise the whole muslim world got arab'd

I think most studies show something like 4% for most Iranians, and 8% for Iranian Turks.

You have to remember that steppe niggers don't tend to have high populations, so when they intermarry with their subjects their blood quickly dilutes.

Same thing with Indo-Europeans in Iran, they are a minority of an Iranian's genome.

not a whole lot since most of the central asia was historically populated by iranian nomads like the scythians, alans, and parthians - they just switched language to turkic like the azeris did

Persian QT's love the BBC

Nope. Arabs aren't even one race.

T. Emirati sand nigger role playing as an Iranian

Pathetic

Yes, I need both Iran and Palestine flag, please come here peoples.

>tfw the purest arabs are saudis and yemeni jews and everyone else is just LARPing
why are yemeni jews more arab than yemeni muslims?

>Emirati
He's not, he's literally a Khomeinist, brainwashed by "muh Islamic unity".

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen the Emirati in months.

Yemenis mixed with East Africans, probably. Hence why they look the darkest of all Arabs.

Maybe some parts of Jordan but a lot of them are still levantines like pic related.
As for language, even most arabic speaking countries have their own dialects, and cultures while generally being very similar still have variances from country to country, due to their pre islamic pasts. I wouldn't call it arabic culture but rather middle eastern culture as the various cultures in the region have shared and blended things with one another which is why our cultures today are mostly the same. Thats why levantines have a mediterranean flare of middle eastern culture, Egyptians, Iranians, Iraqis have some things that are unique to them, etc and so on.
You're an idiot. this is the exact same shit that autistic zorastrian larper on Sup Forums would post. You probably got it from him. If your meme graphs were real then Iranians wouldn't have the largest Seyyid population in the world.
And only one of your pics actually has a source listed, and they list religion has genetic differences.
t. assblasted diaspora

>only the iranians kurds and turkish don't have 'african' gene markers
master race?

>Yemenis mixed with East Africans, probably. Hence why they look the darkest of all Arabs.
Yemenis (Himyarites) were also conquered by Ethiopian Christians a century or two before Muhammad was born.

>If your meme graphs were real then Iranians wouldn't have the largest Seyyid population in the world.

Being a Seyyid means that one of your ancestors was Muhammad, not all of them.

And since you're autistically asking for "source" out of everything that's being posted here, I'll ask for a source for your Seyyid claim.

>You probably got it from him

All of these are gotten simply by searching "Iranian genetic studies" in Google.

>Turks are just Syrians with some white people intertwined

really jogs the noggin

Being a Seyyed is a fucking meme. There's no truth to any of it. It's like an Azeri claiming Cengiz's bloodline.

That's LARPing

blacked

Turks are native Anatolians, mostly.

Good point, I wonder how many Seyyids are simply lying.

Also, funny how complains about "muh meme graphs" when he always keeps spamming the "56% Arab" study about Iranians.

>all the subhumans ITT
*pukes*

>afghans

gah lee

>calling a people who ass blasted you, enslaved you and then proceeded to rule over you for 1000+ years niggers
lmao

except it is historically recorded that the safavid dynasty imported Seyyeds from other parts of the middle east into Iran to breed with Iranian women and to have shia children, because sunnism was too strong in Iran and just teaching Islam from a shia perspective was not enough.
Also since Iran became the center or hub of shia islam other shia from all over the middle east migrated there to settle because it was far safer than living near sunni areas.

having a single ancestor of muhammad from 1000 years ago basically means its totally diluted beyond recognition

>implying they're not

What value, exactly, did those steppe niggers bring to the areas they conquered?

Turks and Syrians are conquering Germany right now, doesn't mean they're not being niggers.

>imported Seyyeds from other parts of the middle east into Iran to breed with Iranian women and to have shia children

They imported Seyyeds to preach Shi'ism, you pathetic cuckhold fetishist.

And what makes you think that the population of Shias prior to the Safavids was anything near the population of Iran?

Even today Shias in Iran make up like half of all Shias in the world, and that's including the 40 million Shias in Pakistan.

Arabs are only like 15-20% of all Shia in the world.

The safavid's did this in the 16th century. That was not 1000 years ago.

So the Persians were racemixing with the rest of the middle east through their empires.
Muslims were racemixing with Persia when Omar Ibn Al-Khattab conquered the masooji's and gave us the great religion of Islam.
The safavids imported arab shia to racemix with Persia
Arab shia since then have migrated to Iran and further mixed with the population.

Which is why we all look the same today.

Iranians aren't Arabs, no matter how strongly you wish otherwise. The genetic studies show this.

Also, different Iranians identify with different aspects of their culture. Putting emphasis on Iran's post-Islamic history is your own choice, but stop imposing it on others and mocking them for feeling differently, especially given they have evidence.

they raped your great great etc. grandmother to produce you, that's the "value" albeit a pretty shitty one

>Muslims were racemixing with Persia when Omar Ibn Al-Khattab conquered the masooji's and gave us the great religion of Islam

What makes you think the Arabian Peninsula had anywhere near the amount of population that they could change Iranian genetics?

>Which is why we all look the same today

Only with Iraqis and Levant Arabs, which you claim are not "real Arabs" to begin with.

North Africans for example look visibly different, even from other Arabs.

Maybe some Iranians in Khuzestan and other parts of South look Arab, but most Iranians look more Caucasus.

If you want to identify as Arab, go ahead, but please stop reducing the entire culture to that and demeaning Iranians who do not want to identify with Islam.

It is obvious you aren't going to change your mind.

>imported from southern lebanon, syria, bahrain, southern iraq
>be arab in 630 AD
>marry some local aramaean/babylonian
>children continue to marry locals
>1000 years later some sayyed moves to iran, by this point they are less than 1% arab
>400 years of mixing with iranians later...

Didn't Turco-Mongols control India for 300 years?

>that's the "value" albeit a pretty shitty one

More value than your entire subhuman race combined, that's for certain.

>shitty makeup
why do women do this? they must know it's crap, why do it?

I never said we're arabs as arab isn't a race you idiot. We are middle eastern though.
But if you want to take genetic studies which try to speak for nationalities or "ethnic groups" that are very diverse even within themselves then I can play that game too. But then again I'm not autistic enough to base my identity on this shit.

Iranians are as much Arab as Europeans as a whole are Jewish.

Many Jews migrated to Europe, but you don't see people calling the average European Jewish, right?

Israel will nuke Iran and genocide all the palis inshallah

Their only way to look good, I guess.

Same reason nose jobs are permitted, it's the only beauty method accepted.

Funny how you always post the exact same one, which just so happens to conflict with every other study out there.

Listen, regional categories are nebulous. You have to use PCA autosomal DNA plots which give an idea of genetic distance or proximity of different groups.

Iranians are as much Arab as Europeans as a whole are Jewish.

Many Jews migrated to Europe, but you don't see people calling the average European Jewish, right?

If your goal is to change anti-Islamic Iranian minds, then you aren't going to succeed. If anything, you are adding to tension rather than coming to a peaceful resolution by denying the differences between Arabs and Iranians.

Being in denial isn't going to change the truth.
All I have to do is post pictures of what most modern Iranians look like and that will speak for itself.
Even the Emirati thought this girl was Jordanian but she has the same skin tone and racial features that most Iranian women have.

Iran doesn't perform the most nose jobs in the world per year for no reason. Most Iranians have semetic noses today and they want to surgically remove it.

t. subhuman refugee peeranian

if your country is so good, go back, there's no war or anything

>inb4 go back to india
my skillset is far too valuable to canada and unneeded in india

i understand makeup but why go out with shitty half-assed makeup ?
56+24+6+4+4+2+2 = 98

He has the mentality of Navvab Safavi.

We have to kill people like him if we want Iran to improve. They are not possible to placate.

Iranian physiognomy does not really resemble Arabs.

>5:19 am

Either you're staying up too late or just waking up.

>skillset

Shitting in the streets isn't a skill, rajeesh, although I do agree that it's uneeded in india.

And you walking piles of feces are the last creatures to be calling anybody "subhuman"

Now go back to drinking cow pee in your straw hut.

woke up an hour ago can't go back

most iranians are indiscernible from arabs, in fact most look like arab-central/south indian hybrids

go back to raping your goat ali

what do you do for a living? besides living in your basement being an anime watching nobody?

>Al-Jahiz: Treatise on blacks
>Everybody agrees that there is no people on earth in whom generosity is as universally well developed as the Zanj. These people have a natural talent for dancing to the rhythm of the tambourine, without needing to learn it. There are no better singers anywhere in the world, no people more polished and eloquent, and no people less given to insulting language. No other nation can surpass them in bodily strength and physical toughness. One of them will lift huge blocks and carry heavy loads that would be beyond the strength of most Bedouins or members of other races. They are courageous, energetic, and generous, which are the virtues of nobility, and also good-tempered and with little propensity to evil. They are always cheerful, smiling, and devoid of malice, which is a sign of noble character.
Is he right?

>phenotype = genotype

By that logic Mexicans, Morrocans, and Pakistanis are all the same race.

Hey do you remember that "objective morality" debate you had with a shia a few years ago?

Only a few genes select for depigmentation and it is possible epigenetic changes based on ambient pressure could change skin tone.

Race is not skin-deep.

idk about nobility but the rest seems accurate

maybe

LOL

Fuck off race traitor

Arabs are low tier Persians who didn't get their genetic pool tainted by arabs. Modern day Afghans are closer to Persians than Iranians

>in fact most look like arab-central/south indian hybrids

The average indian looks like a cross between a Saudi and an abbo, and smells like cow shit

>what do you do for a living?

Uni student, of course. Something that I doubt your kind are capable of.

Girls just want to look cute :3

I had the same conversation with some Christian over here. It was weird. I was thinking about your encounter a few years ago.

I just finished medical school kek, in my residency atm.

You probably look more indian than me lol

why did you invite these autists into this thread Mieko-kun? :3

>Iranians aren't Arabs, no matter how strongly you wish otherwise. The genetic studies show this.
Their phenotype is super similar tho.

Nice trips.

what was he on about?

Afghan's look more pajeet than iranic tho.

What's this boards consensus on the 'Iranian's are white' discussion?

>I just finished medical school kek, in my residency atm

I highly doubt any resident has the time or autism to be posting here

>You probably look more indian than me lol

Nah, indians have a different facial structure, due to abbo admixture. Even I can tell the difference between an Indian and Middle Easterner.

>Their phenotype is super similar tho

Skin color, perhaps, but many Iranians have certain facial structures that I've yet to see in Arabs.

>What's this boards consensus on the 'Iranian's are white' discussion?

Not white. Saying otherwise is just pathetic.

سلام دوستان عزیز

>Their phenotype is super similar tho.
No, it isn't. You're just not familiar with the region.

Christianity provides objective morality, atheism doesn't. Also stalin, hitler, mao based their views on an "atheistic worldview".

سالم برادرم. ایرانی هستی، یا عفقان؟

Now you're just embarrassing yourself by cherrypicking.

People that light are maybe 30-40% of the population.

That's pretty autistic though. Morality changes with the winds of time.

I'll be perfectly honest, if I saw those blokes irl I'd think they were Arab.

those two are classic arguments with classic counter arguments.
hoping to meet someone with original arguments for once.

Sorry about the hablogroub autistic Iran-kun...

I just wanted to say hi :3

هزاره

True, but you have to remember that the standards for "white" are greatly lower in America. So of course the American would claim such a thing.

But yeah you can usually tell the difference between West Asians and Southern Euros just by looking at the face, regardless of skin colour.

I do wonder though, would Armenians be considered Arab by Aussie standards?

It isn't Sup Forums without some autism.

I can tell an Iranian based off facial physiognomy most of the time.

Only a few genes select for depigmentation, and it is possible epigenetic changes based on ambient pressure could change skin tone. I don't care about fair features, really. Race is not skin-deep.

They don't look Arab at all.

I have a question, does this guy look Arab to you?:
Whether Iranians are fair or not, they tend to have facial features such as his.

*autists

Ehh its fine Mieko-kun. At least you're still here :3
Hopefully these people will leave and never come back

خوش امدی. تو کدوم شهر هستی؟

That guy could actually pass as Arab, at least, the Lebanese/Syrian ones.

Even though Iranians and Arabs are ethnically and genetically distinct, Iranians do share many facial similarities with Levantine and Iraqi Arabs.

It's one thing to say "Iranians are distinct", it's another to claim" Iranians are white".

>I do wonder though, would Armenians be considered Arab by Aussie standards?
Most people would think he was a ""leb"" of some sorts

Kinda yeah. It's just not about the skin colour but the facial features + the way hair falls seems like it's from the East. Most people wouldn't be able to say which country he was from but he'd look like a muslim for sure.

*توی

I've been here longer than you boy, I'm staying for good.

I do think that this haplomemes autism has gone on long enough though.

Post anime instead.

I think most West Asians, in that case, would look similar.

Personally though, I think basing your identity on shared physical features (skin colour, etc.) is ridiculous.

My counter was a bit novel. I instead said that personal morality was mostly pointless, and what matters is law and stability. Using entirely secular thinking, you can justify a state, since people will not want to live in a lawless stateless existance since it sucks. Then you can explain the concept of a social contract between members of this state and then democracy. States not based on democracy and a social contract between members and the ruled and rulers, are inherently unstable since they do not derive any kind of mandate from the will of the people.

They scare monger about the only alternative to religion being Nazi/Communism, so democracy sounds like a nice way to counter this.

I consider it a trap of religious framing and slippery language. They want non-religious people to say that morality is subjective since it sounds so weak.

GTA

Need to get the fuck out of here though

>Personally though, I think basing your identity on shared physical features (skin colour, etc.) is ridiculous.
Well that's how it is in the new world. Most grudges tend to get left behind after the third/fourth gen (max) so people need something else to unite themselves. It's why things like pan-europeanism or pan-asianism (although that's for squinty eye asians) or pan-islamism is so popular.

People just don't have the baggage their forefathers had.

A lot of the Iranians/Arabs/Indians get along pretty well at my uni so I was pretty shocked when I found out how much everyone hated else here.

> *everyone hated each other

You know Ive been thinking...
Wouldnt it be a good idea to hack the webcam of assad's wife instead then if you dont want to hack mine?_?

I dislike Arabs and Muslims, but I don't take my hatred into real life because I know I'd get my ass beat.

I need to rally an actual large organization to cull them, and trust me, I wouldn't hesitate to do so.

I am tired of Muslims and followers of the Abrahamic faiths. If my own life wasn't threatened, I would gladly massacre them all and wade through their rivers of blood. Of course, I do not show such sentiments in person.

I would prefer Iran to become Mithraist or Zoroastrian again, yes, but I don't want to risk my head anytime soon.

>GTA

Why? Isn't it the best place to be?

>Not having to live in overcrowded Toronto
>Can still take advantage of the job market in Toronto

Meanwhile I'm stuck here in France-lite.

>I was pretty shocked when I found out how much everyone hated else here

Don't take Sup Forums seriously, people say things here that they'd never dare say to someone face (myself included, of course).

But as for the Middle East, the answer is simply that we don't consider ourselves to be the same people. Beyond Islam, there really isn't anything that ties Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey together. As the Middle East gets more secular, you'll see national identities become more and more important.

Even in Europe, honestly, I don't see unity working. The European countries simply have too many distinct identities and history, national identity will win over in the end.

The current problems in the EU are the result of that.

>tfw you'll never see porn of Assad and his wife

Why even live?

> If my own life wasn't threatened, I would gladly massacre them all and wade through their rivers of blood

>I would prefer Iran to become Mithraist or Zoroastrian again

Now that's just LARPing. I'd prefer if Iran was simply secular nationalist, that's a thousand times better for the country and people than going full Zololostarian or the current Islamic cancer.

And Arab-hating is pointless, it;s one thing to consider yourself different from them, it's another to actually carry hatred of them.

I'm tired of it tbqh, I graduate in April so I want to travel a bit before I wageslave for the next 40 years.

>East gets more secular, you'll see national identities become more and more important.
Well in Europe once religion lost it's importance everyone focused on nationalism and ethnicity and the genocides and world wars ensued.

Which is why now in the west there is a multiculturalist "were all human mannnn" idea that's dominating. It certainly has it's problems (this whole site is practically dedicated to point that out) but it's led to far less deaths and destruction.

The reason Zoroastrianism is good is because it can be secularized easily while still providing a metaphysical scheme to reconcile normativity with naturalism.

In a purely naturalized, physicalist world, you cannot reconcile normativity with naturalism because there are no objective moral properties outside of one's mental representations. I believe reviving a more modernized Zoroastrianism is the way to go, but we can still worship fire given it's a strong symbol of unity, peace, and guidance. We must balance tradition with progressivism.

I see your point regarding Arabs. Regardless, I hate all Abrahamic faith followers. In truth, I actually do not dislike Jews because they are not proselytizing. I hate Muslims and Christians.