Hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

I'm just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average sized penis is just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina elongates up to 8 inches when we're horny, and there are plenty of nerve endings too deep in the vagina, not just at the opening, I hate it when average guys keep talking for us and saying that there is no feeling in the back of the vagina.

So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers, because that skinny little dick which like 90 percent of you have is just too small for us.

So please fuck off, we like talking about big dicks for a reason, it's because we like cumming! ;)

And to any boys who's gonna post "girls do like small dicks", please fuck off, you don't speak for women as you don't know what having a vagina feels like you fucking retard.

noone cares about your ejaculate

Which one likes big dick the most femanon?

>I'm just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking.

We aren't fucking you to make you cum.

the attractive ones
2 4 6

Attention: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in they Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don't wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA

Maybe you just have a cavernous vagina.

which one do you want me to post?

We don't care.

kek, the perfect response to a shitty bait thread

dicklets please calm down

i only care if i cum. nice try loosey goosey.

2 is Ann - didnt really know her

No one cares - you're nothing but a walking vagina to all men. You have no inherent worth and your entire gender lacks aspiration. It's pathetic.

No actual response?

Ok Catherine.

4 is Manon - French exchange student

6 is Megan (right) - Sorority girl

i dont even touch females like fuck you, what would you do for me, why do i have to listen to you telling me my dick size isn't good enough through the internet

Females are people with no value, they destroy your value, and the only effort they put into life is convincing she's higher value than the male

Test tube babies are going to result in the vast majority of women being murdered and everybody sighing a breath of relief

Fuckmeat, please stop walking around with the misconception that any man, with any size cock, actually cares whether you enjoy having it inside you.

You need his money. You need his protection. You need his validation. You need his sperm. You cannot survive and replicate without a man so you eventually you will do what he wants.

Is this like an anti-feminist post or something? This confuses me. What is your point? We grown men already know size matters, thats why whiteys complain about their women like,
>hurr durr get out my white wife nigger.
Because they know once white women get a taste of dark chocolate, they cant get enough. Plus, women love their AIDS. hope your enjoying yours.

I'm not going to romanticize egotistical women.

N o O n e W a n t s Y o u

the only ones that worry about penis size is men...yea seems kinda gay, not buying that OP is a girl either

I'm just reminding everyone here that girls don't use the internet

Shut up I bet you think traps aren't gay nigga

Tfw

this lol theres a reason why females were treated as lesser to males for thousands of years. as a creature, women are indeed inferior to men. this is just a fact. women are miserable, needy, emotionally driven assholes

Too bad girls don't fall in love with guys for penis size or I might be worried.

Have a (You)

i can see a fat guy on his home, sitting on his pc making this thread ''durr im a gurl'' trying to make people feels bad for no reason. think about it OP

Clearly written by a 15 year old virgin boy. Troll harder

hey Sup Forums, user here ;D

I'm just reminding all of the girls here that the average man including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average woman is just too loose and flat-chested to viably satisfy a mans desire. You girls should be educated to know that the penis elongates when we're horny, and there are plenty of ways to satisfy a man, not just by laying down and waiting for him to fuck you, I hate it when average girls keep talking for us and saying that average women are good enough for most men.

So please average girls, do us average guys a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers (or anything other than your loose pussy), because all that fat and those small tits which like 90 percent of you have aren't good enough for us.

So please fuck off, we like talking about big tits and tight holes for a reason, it's because we like cumming! ;)

And to any girls who's gonna post "some guys like a little meat on their women",or "some guys like small tits", please fuck off, you don't speak for men as you don't know what having a dick feels like you fucking retard.

Question: how long does it take, on average, for women to cum?

Answer: Who fucking cares?

Well too fucking bad bitches because a large majority of men have sucks under 6 inches. If you're the kind of chick that only wants me for my big dick, you can fuck off, fucking slut.

The G-Spot is 4 inches deep in the vagina. Your bullshit is retarded and you should do the world a favor and drink bleach.

Almost every girl I know says a dick bigger than 7 inches is painful. So unless you're a huge fucking slut, it's not going to be very fun.

All my life I have had a lot of success in giving my partners orgasms and mutiple orgasms through penetration. yes I do oral too but I mean during fuking. But now i have a gf that is a BBW. She was a virgin too. I can not make this girl cum through fucking. I have fucked her for well over an hour at a time and she will not cum. I HAVE to eat her and even that takes an hour or more. My theory is her fatness interferes with her clitoral stimulation. Shes got a very tight pussy and it feels great. But Im not hitting her clit from the inside, which is what makes a female cum through fucking. Too fat. I wonder though if she really needs a bigger dick despite being a virgin.Im not small at all. Probably a little at the high end of average according to internet people(7.25x5.25 though I do get a little bigger right before orgasm) Anyways, Im not terrible in bed and have plenty of successful expieriences with other females. What does OP think? Do some fat girls need a bigger dick because of the fat?

>s here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average sized penis is just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina elongates up to 8 inches when we're horny, and there are plenty of nerve endings too deep in the vagina, not just at the opening, I hate it when average guys keep talking for us and saying that there is no feeling in the back of the vagina.
>
>So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers, because that skinny little dick which like 90 percen

Perhaps men should just avoid whores with overly capacious vaginas?

Do things echo down there when someone makes a loud noise?)

I know this is copypasta but there are women like this who can't be satisfied by a dick unless it's fucking 8 inches. Those women are what we call sluts.

what is my dic is 7.5 inches long and 5.5 around?

feminism is retarded

>too big to be bait

Mine is too but I knocked off a quarter inch in my fat girl post just to be different from every guy on Sup Forums. Haha

Public Service Announcement:

OP has a Penis.

Op is also a faggot.

This is now a dick rate thread
Rate my cock slut

literally sub-human, go get some surgery to get 0.5 inches

Awesome response anonfriend. Pasta material

I am ashamed of every fucking one of you.
Not a single Tits or GTFO, NOT ONE POST.
Children and young adults, its Sunday night
go to bed you all have work or school in the morning. Female vaginal tenting is irrelevant
to the female capacity for orgasm, you need to
ACTUALLY read your human sexuality chapters before you start trolling, because this is some weak shit.

ALSO! TIT OR GTFO "Femanon" follow the fucking salty ass old as time rules!

Kull yourself

10/10. Nicely done, user.

well answer my fat girl post smartypants.imma have to break up with my gf because its emasculating me;(

/thread

i didnt care about Sup Forums rule for bitches 8 years ago and i dont care about them now, every piece of tit ive seen posted here has been the most lopsided piece of shit ive ever seen

pretending youre an oldfag because youre causing a fuss nobody asked for tits, find a hobby dude

Only loose vaginas enjoy big dicks.

Pure virgins are made for 5-6 inch penis. Hell, even smaller have been getting women pregnant for thousands of years (japan)

I know this is a bait thread, but why is the average insertable length of dildos 6.5 inches? I mean, if women only buy toys that satisfy, and the only toys that satisfy are 8+ inches, then wouldn't they be selling more 8+ inch dildos than smaller ones? Also, I'm not talking vibrators here, just fake plastic dicks.

Don't help

my dick is 7.5 inches. would that satisfy you? also have you ever considered that you just have a huge vagina? maybe you shouldn't belittle men with small penis's when youre whore vag is abnormally large

lol wtf op i have 7.5 inches and every time i go balls deep they say it hurts.
it might be that im into petite women but it might also be that you have a giant cavernous vag you stretched out to hell after hours alone with your 7 vibrators you managed to fit inside you all at once

also tfw no girl has ever been able to deep throat me.

This looks like bait, ill reply anyway. Women like you are the reason why society is declining. Whores who openly flaunt their sexual activity influence kids to do theverything same, resulting in interracial niglets and teenage pregnancy, which more often than not results in a one parent home. And the process repeats. Women and men are made for one another, but if this is your mentality that literally over half the male population is inferior due to something they can't control then it just makes you a scumbag. If your want to sleep around in your mid 20's and contract all kinds of diseases go ahead, but when you're 35 fat and single with a screaming toddler asking where daddy is you'll regret your lifestyle.

high five bro. we got twin dicks.

i bet op would like to take both at the same time because she is a whore

THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN