dixiefags

Minnesota reporting in.

reminder

illinois here, i dont have an image for it unfortunately

posting some old OC

alternate version

>half of my family comes from rhode island
>other half come's from texas
a-am I going to be killed for being a mutt?

Good.
The weak should fear the strong.
They'd be better if your color them, tbf

Pennsylvania reporting in.

ok i made one

Strolling, rolling, bounding, burning across Dixie, .... ...people often ask me what it means to be a New Englander. I tell 'em it's Wicked. Wicked. Wicked when we revolt against oppression. Wicked when when peer down from the Mt. Washington and laugh heartily at New Yorkers. Wicked when we depose one load of tea into the harbor after another. Wicked when we break into the homes of terrorist marathon bombers (and everyone else) on the other side of the Metro and shoot them in the face. Wicked when we invent robots to kill terrorists in Afghanistan, and other robots to bomb the terrorists families. Wicked when we burn our way through the Confederacy. Wicked. Wicked. Wicked.

But it's not just the the big things, see? It's the way I can set up lawn chairs at my friends house on the Maine border and share a toast to freedom while watching Canadians charge into gunfire to enter my region. It's the way an New York cabbie sits up straight and kicks me out of the cab when he hears my accent. It's seeing the wide eyes and bead of sweat running down the forehead of a Southern police officer when he looks at my ID because I was doing 80 in a school zone without my blinker. It's the way a Texan waiter hangs his head when I refuse the Barbeque and ask for Clam Chowder instead, in English (not Spanish) knowing full well he understands me (and that they have it). The way a Californian blushes and leans into the urinal next to me in the bathroom, or the scowl that meets my smirk when I tip an Northwestern waiter in oyster crackers and not in weed. The way small mobs of Midatlantic school children follow me from a distance to see what a free man looks like, or how heads timidly rise and women gather when my accent stops the music in the clubs of Dublin.

Wicked. Every bit of it, wicked. That's what it means to be a New Englander.

You're basically more canadian than american

Northern Virginia counts right?

sure, as long as you split off of virginia and become part of maryland

Nice.
Or is Canada more Minnesotan then it is Canadian?

>tfw moved from upstate NY to Kansas
>everything is fucking identical between these two places
>except some faggots say 'pop' instead of 'soda'
It makes me so mad

I'm a New Orleanean by birthright, am I still a Dixiefag?

Are your parents dixies?

Quebecois?

They don't believe in the Confederacy if that's what you're and I don't believe I have ancestors who fought in the Civil War

So what does that make me, leafie?

Oui.
Honorary Yank, then, since you know that was wrong

EYO

Can this please be the end of /cum/ now that there's a thread for Americans?

No fuck off the last thing we need are more /leaf/ threads

I would prefer a more powerful federal union than state's rights and autonomy

A stronger, centralized nation can hold its own in world affairs then one that is divided.

What southerners don't understand is that a decentralized national government weakens the overall effectiveness as a nation on its own

/can/ is the most powerful general on Sup Forums there's no denying it Amerdecan scum.

PAULIE

Get a room.
jk NY and CT are gucci states.

Is New York welcome? Upstate has that new england vibe.

>CT [is a] gucci state
t. person not living in CT

When will Quebec and New England form an unholy alliance to crush our oppressors and claim our rightful clay?

That'll happen the day you guys learn English

We do know english

NEW english

Never trust a quebeccian

Of course not.
I live in the Glorious Republic of Minnesota

Give us Labrador and Acadia and then we'll talk

>For American southerners, a "yankee" is a northerner. For northerners, a "yankee" is somebody from New England. For New Englanders, a "yankee" is somebody from Vermont. For Vermonters, a "yankee" is somebody who eats apple pie for breakfast.
lmao do you really eat pie for breakfast? No wonder all the Kennedys are dead, they probably couldn't outrun the bullets.

bump

>bump
bump to you.

Labrador and the Maritimes are anglo-irish and they always will be

reminder

/yank/ more like /stank/

What is some good Yankee cuisine?
>hard mode: no lobsters

kys dixiefag scum

Labrador was stolen from us.
Also Acadia speaks OUR language.
Only Newfoundland is Irish btw

Apple pie, red hotdogs, blueberry pancakes with vermon- Maine maple syrup, and a pint of moxie

>red hotdogs
Explain

clam bakes
fried clams
clam rolls
clam chowder (creamy)
clam chowder (clear)
stuffed clams
quahog clams
white clam pizza
codfish
salted codfish
shad
crabs
crab cakes
blueberries
cranberries
boston cream pie
peanutbutter and fluff
maple syrup
maple sugar
johnnycakes (pancakes but with cornmeal)
parker house rolls
baked beans
frappes
moxie cola
"boiled dinner" (boiled cabbage, corned beef, and potatoes)
harvard beets
pumpkin pie
joe froggers
sky bars
chocolate chip cookies (yes, the original)
apple cider
hard apple cider
maple creemees
frozen lemonade
whoopie pie
hermit bars
hoodsie cups
coffee syrup
cider donuts
frappes

Hot dogs that are in some sort of red casing. They taste like they have some sort of spice -- different from brown ones anyways -- and they're probably not kosher. Found in Maine and probably the rest of New England

bright red colored hot dogs with natural casing that snaps when you cook them, leading people to call them "red snappers"

usually a mixture of pork and veal, and sometimes beef

can I still come to /yank/ if I move out of the northeast and go to the west coast

wtf I love Yankeedom now

I forgot there's also stuff like red flannel hash, salmon and peas, new haven style pizza (better than new york desu), indian pudding, franks and beans, clam cakes, anadama bread, corn chowder, and of course, ben and jerry's ice cream

>Labrador was stolen from us.

And you havent had an actual claim on it since

>Also Acadia speaks OUR language.

no

/614/ Ohioan reporting in

NE's flag is honestly so much better than Dixie's

/cum/ home whitebois