Kill myself or no ?

kill myself or no ?

gonna need more info before making a decision.

scratch that....do it.

Nah. Seek some help dude.

Long story short but I let my friend who had a crush on my girlfriend for the longest time sleep with my girlfriend for a one night stand but now they're going on a date for Valentines because he wanted something more than just a one night stand.

nah

no
life is hard dont be a pussy

ps ily

Definitely not worth killing yourself over. Seek revenge instead.

do what i do, see how crusty and broken you can get as a person, at least you might prevent some other poor soul from doing what you did

Your gif doesn't reflect your reality

just imagine yourself on 10 years. i bet you would laugh at your actual ''problems''

It's she even hot enough to care?

is there a source of this ?

why kill yourself when you can do all the crazy shit you've wanted to do in life? either way, you can always an hero your way out of situations where you're going to prison

hahahaha

If this is the poor decision making you plan on making in the future, then kill yourself.

Here's the fix: Tell her your taking some other girl out for valentines. Then do it.

yes (anyone who's weak enough to kill themselves def. should do so!)

excellent question

I can't hurt my friend and my girlfriend. I'm just not the type of person to seek revenge.

Maybe but right now I can't deal with it. I just don't know what to do.

If you're considering suicide because of some dumb bitch then yes, you should kill yourself.

>I can't hurt my friend and my girlfriend.

If this guy is trying to get your girlfriend, he is no friend.

U got any pics of her?

-fuck english btw-
think every single day passing you are more near than heal yourself, every single day is a little victory, the time is your ally this time

your definition of friend needs changed. if you have an opportunity, go to his place and steal some valuable shit just like he stole your girl.

also, your ex is a whore. she's obviously not worth your time. post nudes and FB and I'll make a fake account to fuck with her.

You "let" him? You cuck

If dubs kill yourself

Addison Rose