ITT: We erotic role play. I'll start

ITT: We erotic role play. I'll start.

*I pounce on you and lick your face.* "My wiener is really hard when I am with you."

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump :3

Wtf is the owo about, I keep seeing it, is it supposed to be a facial expression or something?

Yes, a face. That I make all the time

my weiner is also hard, we have this in common

yiff in hell, furfag.
>dubs get

Come one someone. Get those dubs :3 I'm waiting!

Can you explain it to me? What am I supposed to be seeing?

this is some next level uncomfortable cringe shit

nigger Stands*

want my didlely dindong ?

Loli time!
ipanon.com

Like this

Repair my sandels midget FagotronInvader!

*Waits for you to respond, poking you with a pouty face.* - OP here :3

Okay, I get it. But damnit if that example isn't horrifying

Reroll , so close ..

Yay! It's super kawii, not Kawi!

You need to get your vauls up straight so you can fit this Cocketree in you rectum walls.

Redamns Rerroll

-op here- Someone get dubs! D:

Fuck reeroll

Faggot

I know you are, but what am I ;)

you get this slidering nuts off you vocal saliba walled mouth .

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAMIT

A faggot.

ReNeggerd activated!

Get dubs and you can tell me that silly

Allahu akbar.

i lke puertorican faggots

ew, youre fucking disgusting

WinRar

winnar

*Licks your chin.* "Daddy, I love when you talk to me like that.

You got your response.

A
fuck.

*slap nigger to floor*

this is not a roleplay, i really fucking hate you

I sperm you my fuck a cum

OP here. :3 Forgot to tag me, lol

FaggotronInvader9000

Rerooll

I smash your face with a light stand to get things really kinky

WinRaR

Reroll

REROLL FOR ACTUALLY ROLE PLAYING SEQUENCE

Second win Rar

Winrar

-Op here-

"Oooh, I love those nicknames like "FaggottronInvader9000"." *I get hit by the light stand with a giggle, my head hitting the floor hard, creating a pool of blood as I giggle loudly, purring.*

"FO Aqui Apesta Mal , me cago en la madre que te pario" i said in spanish.

I lick my hand and slowly but progressively shove it deeply up your asshole as I lick your fresh open wounds clean like a kitty.

>"FO Aqui Apesta Mal , me cago en la madre que te pario" i said in spanish.
rerrol

REROLL FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST

Rerollerino

Rawlin

>me Rerolling

rerereroll

Reroll for fist up ass while licking head wound

I will have this....

rererererererere rolling

rerolllll

RAWL

I drop my pants in a vehement rage, revealing my erection of hatred. I grab you by the neck forcefully, and flip you on your stomach.

fuck rerolll

One more for ass fist and head wound then I give up

WinRar

"Gg faggot" I replied, as I got off the floor and smashed you with the broken lightstand.

suck me pls

OwO *Giggles a bit, losing a lot of blood.* "Por que mi papi?" *I drag myself out of the blood, laying my head on your chest, soaking you in blood.* "We may need to go to the doctor :c" - Op here

I wrap my arm around your neck and hold you steady, and beat you with my other fist several times as I exhale angrily.

I wrap my arm around your neck and hold you steady, and beat you with my dick several times as I exhale angrily.

I strike you across the room violently, flipping you over furniture and sending you crashing into the walls.

-op here- *I yelp as I am knocked about the room. I lay in the wall, under a pile of furniture.* "Why are you doing this?" *I frown, standing up, before charging you to take you to the floor, slimy from all the blood, and leaving a slippery trail on the floor.*

I grab you mid-charge, and swing you 180 degrees, and drop you hard on the floor. As you lay there with the wind knocked out of you, I kneel over your chest. I put my hand over your mouth.

And I tell you to stop talking, before beating you in the face with an open palm.

I grab you mid charge, and break your wrist. I twist your arm behind your back, and press you against the wall, telling you to be quiet.

I trip you and you smash your face into the floor. I put my foot on your back and step down hard.

I hold my fist out, and you run face-first into it.

Fuck it, reroll.

reroll

fuck shit dicks

ass tit flap

I grab you mid charge, and break your cock. I twist your cock behind your back, and press you against the wall, telling you to be quiet.

I trip you and you smash your cock into the floor. I put my foot on your cock and step down hard.

I hold my cock out, and you run cock-first into it.

Op here - *I let out a VERY loud moan as my cock shatters under the weight, instantly cumming all over the place until a messy pool of thick blood and cum would be under us. I would very obviously be suffering from severe blood loss.* OwO "What should we do now?" *I lean up to hug your foot into my chest, still coming down from climax.*

Attempt to angrily remove pants again.

fuck you

Attempt to throw household object at cat nigger faggot.

Angrily yell about not being able to get repeating digits.

Kick cat nigger faggot.

I ask if you want to role play

Angrily yell about not being able to get repeating digits.

Insert foot into cat nigger faggot anus.

Need that edgelord to post some more violent stuff that can be swapped with cocks.

Lmfao insanely

Angrily yell about getting 23 twice.

Bend down and throw cat nigger faggot onto table for this user.

Shove finger down cat nigger faggot's mouth, fuck.

Shove cock down cat nigger faggot's cock, fuck.

I cry as I realize that in my meth induced state I have hurt you badly, then I offer to bandage you up and buy you ice cream cuz hospitals are fucking expensive.