CRUSADER MORGAN HERE

CRUSADER MORGAN HERE
TODAY WE TAKE JERUSALEM!

Say "Crusader _____ here"
Keep it going.
Post picture of First Crusade Knights or memes idc

fuck you I am cat

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little heathen? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Order, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Saracens, and I have over CCC confirmed kills.
I am trained in religious warfare, and I'm the top knight in the Pope's army. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will wipe you the fuck out with religious fury the likes of which has never been seen before in this Holy Land, mark my fucking deus vult.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over carrier pigeons? Think again, infidel. As we speak I am contacting my secret Order of crusaders across the Holy Land and Jerusalem is being conquered right now so you better prepare for the saving of Jerusalem, heretic. The saving that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your faith. You're fucking dead, squire. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over DCC ways, and that's just with my sword sheathed.
Not only am I extensively trained in religious combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Christian army, and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable asinus off the face of the Eastern Mediterranean, you little stercore. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little "clever" religion was about to bring down on you, maybe you would have converted to Christianity.
But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn heathen. I will enact holy fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You're fucking dead, heretic.

Crusader user Y. Mous here.

>Mfw only 3 crusaders

Crusader Rick here
I'm ashamed of you all, only 3 crusaders have turned up
DEUS VULT

Their force cannot compare to ours brother.

>members-You
and it will most likely stay that way

Crusader Paul here.
Deus vult

Crusader George here
AVE

DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT BROTHER!
IT SEEMS THE LORD HAS BLESSED THEE WITH DOUBLES!

THANK CHRIST

Crusader L. R. Jenkins here....let's do this

YET ANOTHER SET!
WHAT IS YOUR NAME BROTHER? YOU SHALL GO DOWN AS THE SAINT OF DOUBLES!

HOW MANY BROTHERS DO WE HAVE HERE?

Gay

MORGAN IS MY NAME BROTHER

your mum gay you FUCKING HERETIC

IT SEEMS WE ONLY HAVE SIX.

HOMOSEXUALS?! BY CHRIST, INFORM THE POPE, I MUST FETCH MY BURNING LOGS

SAINT MORGAN, YOU ARE THE SAINT OF DOUBLES, BLESSED BY GOD HIMSELF WITH REPEATING DIGITS!

DONT FORGET THE MALLET BROTHER! You did last time!

What in the name of God didst thou claim of me, thou miserable wretch? I must inform thee that I am a knight of unsurpassed valor and I have many a time participated in raids against the Viking rebels and have assuredly slain thirtyscore of them. I have trained in the art of simian warfare and none can challenge my skills of archery. Thou art nought in my eyes but another target. I shall exterminate thee with such accuracy that has never before been seen upon this mortal plane, hear me now. Didst thou truly believe thou couldst slander me so upon the tapestry? Reconsider your position, fool. As I write this, I am in the process of contacting my network of assassins across the land of England and they are tracking your movements at this instant, so thou would be wise to prepare thyself for the coming storm. The storm that destroys the unfortunate object you refer to as your life. Thou art assuredly deceased, knave. I can appear at any location and at any time, and can end thy life in seventyscore ways, and that be only when using my bare hands. But I am not solely skilled in fisticuffs; I also posess access to the entirety of Duke William's armory and I will make full use of it when banishing your body from the entirety of the earth. Thou scoundrel, perhaps hadst thou known what apocalyptic vengeance thy "clever" jests were to bring upon thee thou wouldst have held thy tongue. But thou couldst not, nor did not, and now thou art paying the due price of thy actions, fool. I shall defecate fury upon thee and thou shall flounder within it. Thou art truly smote, knave.

BROTHER, I WILL BRING THE MALLET, HE WILL BRING THE LOGS. DEUS VULT.

this was the copypasta i wanted to write

DEUS VULT
DID I PACK ENOUGH FOR THE PREPARATIONS BROTHER?

INDEED YOU DID BROTHER. NOW LET US HUNT SARACENS, HOMOSEXUALS AND OTHER SINNER-FOLK FOR THE GOOD OF THE CHURCH. DEUS VULT!

CRUSADER CARR HERE

GREETINGS BROTHER!
DEUS VULT!

WELCOME ARE YOU AMONG US, BROTHER CARR, I AM CRUSADER LOGAN. NOW HUNT WITH US! DEUS VULT!

HATH THOU PACKED THY SUNSCREEN? I HAVE HEARD THE POPE WISHES TO RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE AND THE SUN THERE COULD TURN YOU BROWN.

WE SHALL SPILL THE BLOOD OF JANISSARIES OM THE DOORSTEP OF EUROPE

Grandmaster Milkman of the Calcium Crusaders reporting

WE SHALL NOT STOP THERE, OH DEAR BROTHER, WE SHALL SPILL THE RED OF HEATHENS ALL THE WAY TO JERUSALEM! DEUS VULT!
WELCOME ART THOU, OH MILKMAN, TO THE FLOCK OF GOD'S GREATEST WARRIORS!

-Logan, crusader

I ABSOLVE THEE OF ALL THINE SINS GO AND DO GODS WILL

YES SIR! DEUS VULT!

rip this post

YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!

Crusader Black tongue Here.
Sorry I'm late brothers is was sharpening my blades for the heathens.

DO NOT WORRY, BROTHER BLACK TONGUES, AS FOR WE HAVE YET TO SPILL BLOOD TONIGHT.
THOUGH WE SHALL SOON! DEUS VULT!

I am more than glad to hear that brother.
DEUS VULT!

I RETURN
I WAS SHARPENING MY BLADE
DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT!