If you roll singles youre safe another night from Uncle Ted...

if you roll singles youre safe another night from Uncle Ted, who your parents trust wayyyy to much with you and your sis all alone. If you roll dubs though...must share your darkest most illegal pizza and be B&&&&&. This little game is called No Rules Roulette

i'll roll

bet you will you dirty little pedo

what if I role trips?!

trips and I (OP) will post cheez. duh dude. tis insinuated

Take me uncy ted

Come on teddy

kek "uncy ted." also child molestation is no joke OP..it a serious matter and i know all you fucking pedo's are just on Sup Forums all day just waiting to catch and screenshot/save some cp. ITS NOT FUNNY OR HOT............now if you'll excuse me, im gonna roll now. and if i roll dubs, ill be a gentleman and take pics of my 13 year old daughter who ive been secretly feeding 30 mgs of ambien in her dinner every night. and post those! see i choose not to harm other kids with my lust, like you in grates.

Roll

Rolling for them trips

ooh boy

Hey faggots, you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply hello paedo or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep...

Re roll

Roll

Dubarino

Dubs

dude get a hint... this is not funny. ive seen this posted in a couple other threads. everyone always just tells you/you children like friends to fuck off.
rollin

i'm ready 4 teddy

OP here, UNCLE TED has found his first victim. you chose to play the game, now suffer the consequences. post sexiest pizza you have. if its not illegal so be it, but as long as its the worst you have saved. if the worst you have saved is an animated banana so be it. but if the worst is a fisting webm of CASH ME OUSSIDE girl you gotta post it. TED & BOXXY will know if you are not honest.

Dude you're really thirsting for some cp

thread about cash me ousside girl earlier got me sincerely chubbed

Kek so true

Wot

das sum sexy pisa

I will be safe. I've never been to dub land in my life

ooooo uncky ted likes

oh no....

Checked

roll

I hope uncle leaves my panties on...

wowzers. uncky ted has got to get in there

Rolling stones

keep em comin bro. im 'batin and those are hot af

+++

Quads

>rev up those report buttons

so did the mods just die or how the fuck this thread still up

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh

Is that a chimpanzee?

holy shit youre doing gods work. make me cum buckets teddy broosevelttt

Idk im monitoring it for the incoming shitstorm

I don't have any more I can post without getting v&

mods here. that girl is so fine, even we wanna see our boners through to completion

DUBS FUCKIN CHECK EM

>implying you're no hoping the dude will post more

Pedo BTFO

ooo shes got those dark circles under her eyes like shes definitely abused on the reg and for a long time. boner is at full mast

WAIT I JUST LOOKED AT THE NUMBERS AGAIN SO MANY FUCKING DUBS EVEN A TRIP

Theres no CP.... Yet..

Fair enough

dubskis

first day back to Sup Forums in months, god I hope this thread doesn't let me down

Bump

well the game is over clearly. i think were hangin around cuz a user is doing gods work posting this sexy lil piece of chez wif pez every 10 mins or so

dubs check em

nice.

see this is why im here

>MODS

Oh shit dude

THE MODS HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

not much time left now user post more lol