LISA PHOTO MYSTERY THREAD

LISA PHOTO MYSTERY THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

ajsphoto.co/
ajsphoto.co/wedding/6srmfxubzq2xbygsjeiz3qnc9hnk27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

welcome to Sup Forums, Where everyone is a detective!

latest from last thread

Need more info

Call (574) 849-4209

[email protected]

ajsphoto.co/

Call (574) 849-4209

[email protected]

ajsphoto.co/

The photographer dox

we gotta expose
where is everyone else

this is the guy who owns the photography site, same city grand rapids and everything. just need to decide 100% that he is behind this

Darn you beat me to it.. I was the OP of that info lol

what? i posted that pic in the last thread

Bingo

hmmm..

Some user in the last thread said this

I FIGURED IT OUT GUYS.

OP wasn't the father-in-law. OP wasn't the son-in-law. OP wasn't Lisa.

OP was the wedding photographer.

How I know: There was a new thread that 404'd where another girl's hot wedding pics were posted and OP claimed to be her brother-in-law.

OP is simply a wedding photographer with pics lying around. He's now on Sup Forums getting his clients doxxed for the hell of it. He knew no one would ever trace it back if he pinned someone else.

Plus this gives us enough anecdotal evidence to book 'em

looks like a match to me

did we fuckin get em?

well is the anons agree, so be it.
now then, what do?

The OP was actually the boyfriend/husband, his friend, father, Lisa, or the photographer/his staff. I doubt it was the BF/his father/Lisa..

I was thinking the same thing bro. Good shit.

Old thread, Andrew just said something, or it could be him

nah, thats some fag begging for pizza. not the same person

I was referring to the phone #/email

check it out:

ajsphoto.co/wedding/6srmfxubzq2xbygsjeiz3qnc9hnk27

well, other than that what should we do, we found him.

>begging for pizza
Well it fucking worked.

so then, what shall we do? time to brain storm.
oh my bad man.

i think weve pretty much decided he is our guy

so...what are we gonna do about him then?

Lets ruin his life for trying to ruin the lives of his clients and his client's families and reputations.

hmm.. we should ask him to photograph our dicks..

maybe expose him to his friends/ clients on fb?

bingo

the fuck
yes.

If we spam his work email/number with requests for dick picks we shall ruin his business

i love Sup Forums sometimes/
lets ruin this shit head

Okay I laughed my ass off bro. Enough fucking around though, lets fuck this guy up.

We ask for more noodz or we post these photos on his FB. We also asking about the scarred ass. How did Harvard girl get the scar and please share more Harvard girl ass and tits

this... is not that bad of an idea... i mean we could extort him?

>>everyoneelse
grab those fuckin nudes and lets fuckin march

Spam his business facebook page with posts/messages. Don't forget the official website.

I was planning on being productive tonight until the square tit fiasco occurred.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what happened?

ey sir.

Grab your pitchforks, boys.

lead us into battle cap'n

Someone posted about being someones father and having pics of his sons wifes nudes, and he couldnt not share them with us, Sup Forums did detective work found out it wasnt dad, son, brother in law, but no it was the wedding photoagrapher trying to start shit

>How did Harvard girl get the scar

guys, post the nudes. i never saved them. pls i need the ammo

user claimed to be father in law, posted nudes of daughter in law, dox girl, become skeptical of "father in law," decide op was wedding photo guy.

Basically someone posted nudes of a guy's wife claiming to be the guy's dad. The guy comes in the thread and says it can't be his dad because of a few reasons. He also says it couldn't be his friends, or it wouldn't have been his wife.

/b comes to save the day and finds circumstantial evidence incriminating the photographer, and now we are going to fuck him up.

The Harvard girl scar fiasco will be settled when we get this guy to tell us

the scar almost looks surgical.. perhaps hip surgery?

Mee too... I was actually getting some shit done and got sucked in...

Look who's still around...

Hnggg, that ass...

So what's gonna happen now? Triggerman still here?

send it or say something else?

Look, newfag. It's boring to just do the same thing over. We already did shit like that for dub the dew. This one could actually happen, I've been waiting for years for an opportunity like this one like many other oldfags. I bet you're another one of these edgy teens with cancerous and unfunny meme pages with no OC and came on 4chin because of youtube. Stop. Now.

Lmao I love /b

wrong thread bro

just joining in on the fun

Wait why would the photographer know the story behind her scar?

Look, newfag. It's boring to just do the same thing over. We already did shit like that for dub the dew. This one could actually happen, I've been waiting for years for an opportunity like this one like many other oldfags. I bet you're another one of these edgy teens with cancerous and unfunny meme pages with no OC and came on 4chinn because of youtube. Stop. Now.

sent.
join in the fun bros

>Look, newfag. It's boring to just do the same thing over. We already did shit like that for dub the dew. This one could actually happen, I've been waiting for years for an opportunity like this one like many other oldfags. I bet you're another one of these edgy teens with cancerous and unfunny meme pages with no OC and came on 4chinn because of youtube. Stop. Now.

idfk im just fucking with this dick head before i dump his shit anyways

I've never been so excited to hear a response

we need more people to send stuff to this guy, i already did, come on bros

KEK!! I can't believe I caught that other thread before it was kill and brought b's attention to the ass scar. This reminds me of the good old b

Is exposing nudes like that illegal in any way?
If so, just call the police on him.

shit like this is the only reason im still on this site. stay golden b

meh it can lead to stuff

i mean yeah probably.. but going to the cops seems idk.. sorta gay. but if other anons agree, id be down i suppose

I have shit to do in the morning but somehow this seems more important.

We don't have to stop there.. But why not get him in legal trouble?

everyone saw the ass sacra sperglord

The cops are surely not gonna tell us about that scar... so I say we try blackmail first

Tell him he's been reported and send him this

If you dump everything on the cops, just make sure you're using that VPN

someone else has to do something first. after that id send his shit to the cops

What the FUCK is going on? What have i missed?! 574 is my area code

We're doing great things here

kek its been on the whole time

If he lurks, I doubt he'd fall for this

I see that pony shit.

then send this asshole something

newfag much?

After I brought it up on the other thread... anyway, what else should we do to Mr. Schmidt? I wonder if he's gonna blame the IT guy...

Who is this?

Harvard girl

This is the problem with raids/Sup Forums these days. Everyone wants to be a detective and watch when shit goes down, but not get engaged in it themselves. Everyone is either too lazy or too much of a pussy to get caught. Shame.

Trip dub trips? Hot damn.

Fucking newfaggerino

think Sup Forums we have so much potential here, but only one person actually sent him anything

Wait, I'm confused
Why give a shit about the ass scar?

Delet this

story behind it