WWYD/Cuck Thread

WWYD/Cuck Thread

Wwyd?

stuff my dick between those tied up tits, and have her bend her head down and tit fuck her while she sucks the tip of my cock while looking at you watching her being a slut

Throat fuck her by using hair to pull her all the way down the length of my cock. Then cum all over her cute face.

Wwyd to my gf?

left or right? wwyd?

wwyd?
anyone want more?

More.
I want her lips wrapped around my dick.

Interest for my GF ? Comment ,

mmm..kik me aliltiger

Wwyd? Both would share your cock.
Replies 4 Replies

wwyd?

Wwyd? Details get replies.

Wwyd to my cousin?

Left has amazing tits!

wwyd?

Wwyd to her?

Wwyd to my sister, left, and her friend

would make your sister strip her friend nude while she jerks your cock until mommy walks in and you instantly blow your load in your sister hands

go for a run with her until non whale
avoid STIs
not have pity for the uggs
don't fuck moms at this point IM:
slap her shit until she fixes her hair
remind her not to post lewds and stay off the internet
fuck her asshole until one of us bleeds
show this to her dad, whom I know

Be rough user

I'd have them both take turns sucking my cock while the other like and sucks on my balls. I'd push right down on her back and fuck her pussy while left sits on her face. Then I'd bend left over and fuck her and slap her ass while she eats out right. I'd then have them bent over in front of me while I take turns fucking both of their asses. Then I'd have them both suck me off again until I cum on both of their faces.
Wwyd to her?

?

nothing, they look fat

Here's some more to show her dad.

Wwyd to Kate?

confirmed, texting thread link now

On the left

wwyd? destroy her

Waiting for you to post the text screenshots.

wwyd?

Strip them naked on their knees. Slap both of their faces with my cock then skull Fuck them

done.

he's furious.

I said post screenshot. Obvious liar is obvious.

ask her out to the MFA and then have coffee

Fuck her while she's blackout drunk doggy style

I would start by licking her ass and playing with her clit, when she is nice and wet I'd slide two finger into her wet twat and keep eating her ass till she begs for me to fuck her. I'll lay her down and tease her by rubbing my tip all over her pussy and slowly slide my cock into her and slowly fuck her till I grab her by the throat and lightly squeeze and start to really fuck her. Wait till her eyes start to roll back into her skull and let go of her neck. While she catches her breath I'd flip her over and fuck her from behind till I cum all over her asshole invade she wants to to fuck her ass to finish her off.

>>> Moar for them.

I did, you idiot. Screenshot is posted right there. Some user back me up pls

Pick one and WWYD

women don't like anal sex in general, this is a male power fantasy. try and focus on reality.

lol no you didn't. You're obviously lying if you need user to back you up.

I'm done with you, liar.

There's a a screencap right there user. two other posters have already confirmed with caps, what is your damage?

Here's more of her. Her ass is amazing. I want to fuck her so bad.

So, she has a twin sister :) wwyd to them?

More of 3?

Best pic to nut to?

Wwyd

Best is subjective. What do you imagine doing to her?

Any swim suit?

Wwyd?

WWYD?