Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I've always had a feminine-ish/boyish body. Anyway, I've become addicted to cock. Full blown college faggot. So I think I wanna go all the way. What do you think Sup Forums? Should I start exercising and eating a specific diet to become a full blown trap? Tips? Thanks!

PS. Drop your Kik with a dick pic below and if I like it maybe I'll message you ;) Having a daddy would help motivate me

Nice bod

you obviously should start with shaving...

(Not op)

how big is this guy's dick, is it small? I'm 7.6 inches and I feel like my dicks tiny all the time, but I obviously can't gauge shit since I only ever see my own cock. haha

It's my dick btw. And yes it is pretty small, it's really only about 4 inches.

This pic of me is closer up and easier to measure

Damn, unfortunate luck. Unless you're gay, then it's all hype.

Jdogfff lets go

I'm pretty sure I'm bi, to be completely honest.

Here you go OP,trap away.

>Should I start exercising and eating a specific diet to become a full blown trap?
nothing wrong with that. just don't go full tranny. no hormones or surgeries that will fuck you up. healthy, cute femboys are great. mutilated, mentally ill trannies are disgusting.

have you ever measured yer cock op? kinda wondering what yer measurements are cuz you look quite alot like me, except i'm all paper white kinda skin tone.

Thank you so much for this!!!

Can't say that I have, sorry

Time stamp

I think you should fucking kill yourself.

Guys like you and me can do fine with squats, makeup and long hair/wig. Tops and daddies are so horny that we don't need to be fully fem to get all the attention we need :)

Kik: chillvibes66

Kik: br4z3nbull

Whoops forgot pic

cute

I'm not even a trap but I might use this just for the Couch to 5K Excersise.