Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil

Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil.

You are probably aware of the "favela monkeys" Brazilian stereotype, so often repeated around the internet and strengthened by northern uneducated Brazilians, who unintentionally perpetuate the stereotype by acting uncivilized in the internet.

But South Brazil is not like that, most people living here came from Europe during the late 19th and early to mid 20th centuries to escape from the political turmoil and World Wars, unlike the northern Brazilians that are descendant from Portuguese explorers and slaves; this difference is reflected in both architecture and cultural values.

Yes, we do share the same country and labels, but our origins and motivations are completely different; we might as well be separate countries.

Before trying to make fun of Brazilians in an english-speaking website you should remember that they are most likely from the South, classic Brazilian stereotypes won't hit them since they do agree that the North is uncivilized.

Other urls found in this thread:

sullivre.org/
plebisul.org/
sulista.org/Resultado/Index
twitter.com/AnonBabble

paulista r better

Hello.

I want to know what do you think about the South Brazil?

I have noticed that some anons think that all people of Brazil are monkeys or niggers.

Well, some Brazilians really are monkeys or niggers, but not in South Brazilian.

South Brazilian have a very cool culture, and have Germanic people, Italian people, Polish people, Ukrainian people and other white people.

For exemple, in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, have a Germanic dialect called "Riograndenser Hunsrückisch".

Hitler wanted to create a new Reich in the South Brazilian, and many people believe that Hitler went to South Brazilian and die here.

You think that all Brazilians are niggers, because media influenced you. Blacks are located in the state of Rio de Janeiro and the state of São Paulo, in the Southeast, how the pic show. São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro are the most popular states and Rio de Janeiro is a touristic state. The media sell it as the whole Brazil, because it's generates cuckold tourists from you country. European cuckolds like Brazilian women from Rio de Janeiro, women from Rio de Janeiro are NIGGERS, "mulata", and many people of the world like "mulata". Don't believe in the media.

South Brazil want the secession. A short time ago, we have a referendum to know if people of South Brasil wanted the secession, and 95% of people voted in YES.

The social movement is called to "O Sul é Meu País". This is the site of the social movement: sullivre.org/

This is the site do the referendum: plebisul.org/

This id the result: sulista.org/Resultado/Index

Believe me, not in the media. The South Brazil is WHITE!

Sorry for my English, i'm studying. I hope you understand.

THE MEDIA IS JEWISH.

Damn I didn't know monkeys came in white....

I wonder if you're being ironic or not? Anyway, you'll always be a mestizo shitskin and country will always be a failure. White people dont exist in Brazil no matter what you say. Be proud of who you are user, stop Pretending to be white

>Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil.
Dier fucking Christ stop with this kind of shittposting

>

Mad nordestino.

This movement of independence is a joke, was a "referendum" that people voted on some random parks and nobody cares about it, please ignore this cunts

That's great that you're proud of your European roots, but you still of non-european roots.

Oh hey, you're the chink that ran away from your own thread when you got blown the fuck out.

>hur dur nordestino
I only have a sense that this kind of post just make people considere us self hating monkeys, just that

have*

>i have German roots
>look at me i have a german surname

Can`t ready one frase in German, have no idea where their family came from and own a random invented surname

Damn look at all these mad nordestinos.

I always find it funny how South Americans are so obsessed with whiteness. It's like that's the only thing they can cling too, pretty pathetic actually. They can't come to terms with who they are

t. nordestino immigrant

You're mistaken. i'm just telling you, that if you have non-European roots, you shouldn't deny them and live a lie. Other wise you turn into Sup Forumsnazi in denial.

USA is also obsessed with race. The only difference is Latin America has an inferiority complex since it was never succesful.

Only nordestinos are weebs.
Stop posting in my white thread.

>t. Enrique santos
Stop having such a huge inferiority complex, be proud of your Amerindian and African roots.

White countries
>Canada
>USA
>Europe(except the Balkans)

Sorry Brazil

I have germanic roots, I already told you dammit.

>

This is a copypasta, lurk moar.

>SOUTHERN BRAZIL IS WHIIIIIIIIITE
Monkey with Argentinian complexity

Another nordestino immigrant... *sigh*

W're sorry for letting the monkeys loose, we've taught them our ways, and we corrupted their minds.
We're beaners, so are they, but we've planted the seed of the Argie superiority complex inside their little brains and now it is too late to do anything about it. They believe they are little argentinians.

Soon it'll be all over though, for all of us, just you wait. The sky will vomit on top of us. We've brought it upon us.