First person to give me a good solid reason they could use a very small donation, gets one

First person to give me a good solid reason they could use a very small donation, gets one.

I need money for an exit bag, about $100 according to the infographic

Valentines day is coming and I need to do something nice for my gf

Sorry, while I support and (was) a member of the Hemlock Society / Physician-Assisted suicide, I can't contribute to that. Plus $100 is way out of my range, I'm just using some leftover PayPal money a kind person gave me.

Honestly I just want to buy more pokemon cards.

Not the best of reasons, but I'm curious how much they cost (the minimum, a card or pack or whatever) ?

24 years old had cancer last year of high school, almost killed me. Bad car wreck at 21, and most recently my only family member who is my mom just died 6 months ago. All this while having to sustain myself and her with no help.

Like 4 dollars more or less for a pack

Worked with people with disabilities. Got beat up by individual. Employer doesn't give a damn. Developed ptsd from said incident and depression hits a new low. After rehabilitation, I'm unable to return to same work place and employer won't accommodate me to a new work place, therefore I'm now jobless. Trying to get unemployment insurance going but that's taking forever. Feel like less of a man as I watch my wife go to her job everyday and I stay at home trying to keep it clean and make myself useful as I try and get shit together in my life

Stfu faggot I need more cards

I'm in a similar situation, was side-swiped on the highway by a couple in their 70's. I hit the guard-rail in my big iron '93 Bonneville at 55 - 60MPH. The TBI caused all sorts of neurological problems these last 6 years.

Can you prove this by emailing me something to go on? [email protected]

Yeah I never thought I'd be one to have issues and terrors but here I am, it's weird tbh

Sent an email

Not gonna lie to you ma man just want to get some rum to celebrate my promotion

Had to finance my fathers funeral, his apartmens clearing (he was a complete mess), paying off his debts and my mothers relocation all by myself in January. That alone came to about 15.000€. This month my car died, the turbocharger gave up, another 1.500€.
Basically, I'm so broke I can nearly pay my own fucking rent.

Heh, good reason, but I'm looking to be more helpful. I know that feeling though of wanting a nice drink.

Going to a charity trivia night but cant afford entry & food/drink so im using money on just entry. Its for live below the line.

No problem man just decided to be honest with you.

OP here --

Just so folks know, my spare funds are $10 at the moment. It'll either be $10 to one person, $5 to two, $2.50 to 4. Keep that in mind, please. I wish I had more but tonight I do not.

Add me on Skype, Tremefy, if you have it.

>doxing yourself on Sup Forums

wtf has happened?

I advised them to black out or erase anything private.

>I wish I had more but tonight I do not.
That's cool of you, user.

Gave someone $20 on here last week. Kinda regretting it now, as I've got $33 in my account until payday on Friday.
(Started a new job, and takes four weeks to get the first paycheck == Lame.)

But I've got gas in my tank, so I think I'll make it through. :-)

I'm drinking but got you ma man

Nice dubs.

Keep a pedo on his medication for $100

Add me on Skype. Tremefy.

Add me on Skype as well
See:

I'm in debt of 4000$.

I like money

I've honestly just been having a shitty couple of days

Not trying to sound like a dick, but $10 aren't really going to help me at all.

i wanna go to collage

Me and my partner are adopting his younger 13 y/o brother with severe trauma.
aA we began the process, i lost my job, and need to go on EI.
To travel nd finish the process, i must go 140km 2x just to consult a lawyer as im on pay as you go phone.

hmmm?

Okay folks, since people don't return, add me on Skype and in your add request place your problem. (Or link to your post) I'll respond if I'm able to help. Skype: Tremefy

Sorry folks, I found what I wanted.

I need 31$ to buy a spycam and plant it @ my uni girls locker athletic ass is best ass

No skype :/

>girls

You're on Sup Forums who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

>on a social one way video website
Where persons can comment while an other broadcasts
>shooting the shit when a wild homo appears
>shitts himself cuz I said "does you grammar"
>Wants to fight but lives in Ohio
>Short 50 bucks for round trip from California lol
What do ? [email protected]
Pic related

Pic related Lol she wants to fight

i want ow lootbox