I've been in a coma for the past 7 years

I've been in a coma for the past 7 years
can I get a modern history lesson Sup Forums?
catch me up, give me a timeline?

go back into a coma, you shouldn't have woken up yet, its too dangerous!

It all started with this fuckin gorilla...

Fags now rule the world. To be straight will make you an outsider with no rights and no respect. World population is declining at record rates due to lack of pregnancy and huge outbursts of AIDS.

was she saying it out of hate, or mercy?

that was seven years ago?

>create decent VR tech
>only use it to play shovelware and scare old people

I have no idea
stole the image from google

At least Google never changes.

Chopping your own ding dong off makes you a heroic icon.
Bruce did it and he got all sorts of attention.

Wasn't it 'The Google' at some point, or is that just something elderly people say?

That's the first I've heard of it. Must be those oldies like how they call everything a Nintendo or a video.

Husky Harris is now WWE Champion and our president isan orange

Still no flying cars or real hoverboards.

Nothing happened.

Robin Williams decided he was out of funnies.

Trump is President of the US, Putin is still a fucker, weed is going to be legalised everywhere, oh and the muslims are going totally crazy everywhere, terrorism is an actual thing, since syria is bombed af all the refugees come to europe.

Mercy.

Theres a great NPR program called Invisibilia, and they interview this guy. Find the episode, the whole show is kickass.

Europe is ruled by mudslime refugees coming from Africa and the middle-east.
Rape and crime has been skyrocketing in Europe, also most crimes aren't even taken care of because that would be racist. Donald Trump has become president of America, he's a republican. So far he's done pretty well. Also pepe has become the top meme again, thanks to Trump and his son.

Also everything is ruled by Jews

Everything is a gender now.
You could write down attack helicopter and win in court if they don't accept you.
Dudes can have their dong showing through a skirt and still have media support when you don't get to walk into the wrong bathroom.

>You could write down attack helicopter and win in court if they don't accept you.
You could also legally change your name to "Gothjtrhsobnif" but why would you want to
The key is that everyone should be able to be what they want and people should just chill about it.

Did you just assume I didn't already know this?!

I'll see you in court, ableist scum.

Can't tell if trolling or actual fag.

lolololol hahaha where can I upvote this?

No one can handle anyone else's opinions now So you're either a racist bigoted mysogonist or a mentally retarded cuck, So basically you either complain about problems, or complain about people complaining. Oh yeah and everyone died last year

and AJ styles and Samoa Joe are now on wwe and everyone started to really like Matt Hardy

Well then what's your argument boiyo?

go back to 9gag

My Christian mother said that to me when I told her I was gay.

Yup, it's a troll.

She told you to learn to reply?

I don't feel to reply to no one user.