Be honest Sup Forums

Be honest Sup Forums.
Is it wrong to start grabbing my girlfriend's mom's ass when I hug her?
She already flirts with me a lot so I am considering teasing her by feeling her up.

You are gay if you don't.

Personally I would find something like that to be poor form, you have a perfectly good girlfriend and youre grabbing her mother's ass for no good reason

Typical words from a cuck

Grab her ass and then whisper to her to meet you in the bathroom later for a good rump

Describe how she "flirts" with you, she might juste be exceedingly polite/flirty for you to stay with her daughter...

Not sure, can't say I'd do the same but then again my gf's mom is a fat methhead

One day when you are alone with her for a few minutes, just tell her she is beautiful. If she blushes or smiles, ur good to go.

Are you autistic, I'm saying he should just go fuck his girlfriend instead of awkwardly flirting with her mother.

Why the fuck would you want to? Old women are fucking gross and by old I mean 35+. Saggy tits, manky cunt, dry, papery skin. Jesus man, stick with the lamb and pass on the mutton.
t. fucked everything from 18-49.

If you've fucked as much as you say you have what was your ideal age?

If she's actually flirting (not just being a mom), then I would assume one of two things:
she's either checking your loyalty as a man,
or she's checking the quality of your dick.
Money is on the first one.

18-25

Listen fucknuts...my girlfriend's mom said things were so lonely when her husband/preacher was at work(in another city). I should have have fucked the living daylights out of her. I sometimes fap to the possible experience.
Go nail her...she'll keep it quiet...almost guaranteed!!!

Oh and by the way I'm a 52 yr. old male and this about 30 yrs. ago. Women never change...they all have needs...step up and drill her!!!

5 mins ago blasted a jolly great GEYSER of boiling ballsauce into the juicy pussy of a smoking 25y.o.
AMA

Do what she wants. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Do you always lie to strangers on the internet?

No lie homes. Jelly?

One other thing. The icing on the cake, if you will. I am twice her age.

But... you're bragging on Sup Forums, so chances are you're a 52 year-old virgin. No-one is believing you m8

Is she hot? How forward is her flirting? If all the good things check out, you could grab her ass and she wouldnt mind it if you are actually attractive.

Copypasta. Last time I saw this was about three hours ago.

On 4 chin high chances are that we all are 50 y old virgins. Who knows, who cares.