Alright guys...

Alright guys, I'm looking for a specific picture that I accidentally deleted from my computer while going through things I didn't need or want anymore, and I'm devastated. I'll describe it as best as I can, and hope that you can give it back to me.

First off, her tits were fucking massive. It was a mirror pic (not one of those big mirrors you put on a wall, I believe it was a smaller portable one) with her face cropped out, and her tits were so big that not all of them were on the mirror. She was white and skinny, too. There's a high chance it was shopped, though, I'd be very grateful if someone out there had it and shared it with me. Pic is not her, just something in place of it

Also I already posted this in /r/, but this is here just in case.

Shameless self-bump

???

No, that's not it. First, her tits were MASSIVE. Like, covering her torso massive. Second, it was a pic, not a gif. But thanks for giving me something new to fap to.

I'll keep searching, I'm not one to find massive tits I like but I'll keep trying.

Was she white? Were her nipples pink, brownish, darker, lighter? Were her areoles big or small? Did she have an innie bellybutton? Were her hands in the pic? Need details OP

?

She was white, nipples were pinkish with sizeable areoles. Innie bellybutton, and I believe at least one hand was in the pic.

Could it be this girl but you had a picture of her? This girls are fucking massive

Nice trips, but no. Her tits were at least twice that size. But like I said, it was probably shopped.

I'm interested now OP. I'll bump and upload pics every now and then to keep thread alive! One of the Sup Forumsros has to have it!

That's what I'm hoping for! Trust me, you'll probably know it when you see it. I'll continue looking myself and post it here if I find it

Ok thanks

Bump with this

Bump with sexy hot oiled up milf legs

Recycle bin you idiot

Would be pretty funny if it was in there
>inb4 OP hasn't checked

I emptied the recycle bin before I realized that the pic was gone, so.

Do you remember where/when you got that pic?

A while ago, and I originally downloaded it from imgur when someone on Omegle sent me a link to it. That's the only place I've seen it.

Try going on imgur and searching big white tits? Maybe it will come up?

That's what I've been doing, with mature content enabled. No luck so far.

Yeah ur fucked lol

Stop doing anything else inmediatrly and download recuva, if you are lucky you havent overwritten its data yet

Didn't you check your browser history?

Nope, it's gone forever :/

As I said, it was a while ago since I downloaded the pic. Like, almost a year ago. There's no way it'd still be in my history even if I didn't delete it since.

Bumping

Tried recovery software?

ur not gonna find it m8

Yeah, that's what it seems like.

Just stop what you are doing theres a option on pc where you can go back to a point and restore every change u made

a random attempt.

Nice attempt, but no

Explain further

Recuva and other such programs can recover deleted files if you get to them quick enough.

Google "recuva" and undelete the file

who dis?