Pitchfork will give this a 9.2

Pitchfork will give this a 9.2

screencap this

Why would I screencap it? What's the point? You guessed one of the possible 100 numbers that might end up being the actual score.

Let me ask you this: If Pitchfork really does rate it a 9.2, will you be any less miserable?

Maybe you will for a second. Maybe you'll feel excited and satisfied at your luck and foresight.

But none of us will care. No one in your life will care. And just as soon as you're filled with glee and satisfaction, you'll feel empty, alone, and desperate for any acknowledgement of your human need for love.

It will never come.

*tips fedora*

ryan schreiber here. it's actually going to be a 9.4.

A last attempt to salvage your self-respect.

*tips fedora*

In your most quiet hours, the truth I've spoken will haunt you the most.

Good night.

*tips fedora*

>kdot comes out as bi
>11/10

8.7 screencap this

My god what a harsh sperg out

Isn't there a medication for severe autism yet?

this is what it deserves so we'll see

8.3 no bnm
fax this to your dad

????

EVER SINCE A YOUNG MAN

ALL I WANTED WAS TO BE A GUNMAN

this deserves anywehre from an 8.3-8.7. It is not an 'instant classic' like GKMC was. Oh and TPAB is overrated as fuck too :^) Bring on the downvotes ;)

NOW IF I KILL THIS WHITEY

DAMN. is a 6/10 for me. Production was good, but it was a pretty uninteresting album as a whole

>possible 100 numbers
nah it's out of 25 numbers, 7.0 - 9.5

It'll be 9.0 or 9.1. They're gonna do the same thing as the last few years and give a bunch of albums the same high score and then have the AOTY list be completely arbitrary.

9.1 screencap this post

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMMIE GIMMIE SOME GANJA

lmao

GOD is why this album isnt a 10

I'd just like to thank whoever wrote this, even if it's copypasta.

This is exactly how I feel about every review prediction ever.

Who the fuck cares? Why do you need some faggot overpaid journalist to tell you what to think? Can you not think for yourself?