Is the keychain the best spycam? Any tips for creepshots in a small bathroom

Is the keychain the best spycam? Any tips for creepshots in a small bathroom

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where buy?

bump for interest

Ebay

if you have a bin next to toilet bowl you can strategically place the keychain cam there, try to blend it in though

>profit

lol I can't imagine how shitty the quality of anything taken with that tiny camera would be

its not that bad actually, the most important thing is that nudes will be acquired

thanks for the tip, the bin has a lid on it and it would be suspicous to change the bin lol

This spycam was good 5 years ago. Now here are better spycams available.

what do you suggest user? ebay showed the keychain as it was the most popular

POE IPCAM suspended above fan

Best view is floor up, not ceiling down

Just get one of those clock spycams user.
Whether it'd be a digital one you can set on the counter top of the sink or analog that you can put up on the wall.
BEST option if smoke alarm one. If anyone asks just say you never know if a fire spreads to the bathroom as well

So burrow under the concrete slab?

Creeping only works well in a studwall house really. Then the sky is the limit with cheap chinese IP cams and a drum of cable

It's popular because it cheap and works fine. But the resolution is dated. If you're a professional (lol) creeper, you'll want a cam with HD resolution which isn't that much bigger.

Washing basket, hole in jeans pocket on floor or hanging from door.
Protip: Don't try and prove a point by offering a tarded alternative

ebay.com /itm/DV-Camera-1080P-Full-HD-Car-Sports-12MP-Night-Vision-DVR-Video-Recorder-OY-/272479843521

So is this a good camera then?

Does it do a recording for you besides just a feed? I don't know how this really works. But I would at least expect a spot to be a micro sd for memory in

Nvm. I see it does. Up to 32 GB. If it really does record in 1080 than best to start the recording before someone you know arrives to your place. However, that video file type
>Avi
Outdated

Avi doesnt require compression which takes processing power and drains battery. Avi is essentially a raw file

why, there is a reason these things have built in motion sensors.