Anyone know where I can get the raw footage of this?

Anyone know where I can get the raw footage of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaag2WujTiY
youtube.com/watch?v=RweY1Fga7dY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MODS GET IN HERE.

MODS GET IN HERE WE NEED YOU.

MODS? MODS! GET IN HERE! NOOOOW!

u sure? idk she looks 18/19

???

Fuck off. This was posted on instagram. No nudity. Fucking loser trying to wake up the mods for this bullshit.

youtube you dumb nigger

Agreed!

It's not on her Insta.. Haha also she made a vid with this rapper Kodak black... He sucks but...

The insta was a ??

Shut up faggot

Fuck off faggot! want original. dumb bitch with no fucking brain cells because of crystal meth

SOMEONE HAD A WEBM FILE OF HER TWERKING>>>>

Here is the clip on y tube /watch?v=j1VYvV3MUag

All I have is this And see picture

you guys are slow.

i had them but saw no value, so i deleted.

you will find it on youtube. go.

SHE IS ONLY LIKE 13-14. THAT MAKES THIS ILLEGAL MATERIAL THEREFORE, WE NEED THE MODERATORS TO TAKE THIS DOWN PLEASE.

MOOODS!
MODS MODS!

its public fucking domain...blame the uploader!

there's no nudity. stop being a queer.

Dude stop riding mods dicks how is it illegal content if she isn't nude she's also 16 stop being a cuck

SHE'S NOT 16 SHE'S 13 YOU JERK. STOP SAYING CUCK IT MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE BOY. WHICH MEANS YOU ARE ALSO NOT ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM THEREFORE YOU WILL BE BANNED HOPEFULLY.

MODS PLEASE GET IN HERE QUICKLY THIS THREAD IS ESCALATING TO A POINT WHERE THERE WILL BE MORE CHILD PRINAGRAPHY! HURRY MODS NOWWWW!

what? i assumed she was like 18, she looks it.
but everyone's throwing about different ages. How old is she REALLY?

There isn't any nudity you fuck and how can you judge someone's age by what words they use? We should be judging your age by the way your reaction you fucking normie

why is she getting attention all of a sudden? i saw her years ago on the Dr Phil show she is stupid.

>no nudity
>can't define her age
>It's on internet, so she most likely was willing make these pics public

need some talc for your ass -cuck- user ?

All of these pics are from her instagram/snapchat stories it's on the internet for everyone to see it's not cp this cuck is just trying to wake up the mods for nothing

She's 13

your the worse troll I've ever seen kek

She IS 16th first Dr. Phil with her on it that said she was 13 was posted 3 years ago fucking beta piece of shit

pls get ur wannabe heaven ass out of here you fuckning plebs, you don't belong to Sup Forums

JUST SOURCE!

youtube.com/watch?v=kaag2WujTiY

Jeez, learn to google.

youtube.com/watch?v=RweY1Fga7dY

I hope u die .. I want u to suffer right now so enjoy knowing that someone wants to see this 16 yr old or whatever the fuck she is because she's hot lolol u might as well be a perv

Really cracks me up that folks were calling for the mods, and the source turns out to be on fucking YouTube.

All of you people are fucked up.

no, we just livin, only cause ur tought as a child that it's wrong you not tell us its wrong

deep

Idk but I kno but her name is Danielle bregoli

Someone has already fucked her if she acts like that.

/watch?v=-aFu2B-mgFw

*edit. thats the clip you are looking for

Did someone say spiderman?

/watch?v=zBAmjHuIW-A
even longer

No.

Nudes?