How to get gf and make friends

how to get gf and make friends

kidnap and rape

Step 1: be where people are

sauce on that hottie?

Fuck that.

Well the you're fucked. Time to jerk off with a dildo up your ass and pass out, forgetting about this topic until you feel the urge to start a new thread.

How to do this

step 1, stop posting on /b
step 2, never come back

install tinder. if you don't look like chris-chan you might succeed there.

College
Church
Work
Clubs (not dance clubs)
Dance Clubs (if you like sluts)
Bars
Tinder
Etc

I met my wife in college, though we never had classes together.

>Work
Would working in a shop be a good way of meeting someone?

Simple:
Step 1 - Stop being you.

Get your act together and mingle with people.

You get your act together by getting good grades, having a job, being healthy/fit, being hygienic, wearing clean clothes, living in a clean house etc.

How to mingle? Play a teamsport, do volunteerwork, be part of a club (example bookclub) etc.

Do all of these and you will be happy and get a gf and friends.

Maybe? You'd be limited by the dearth of social interaction in the workplace, and the lack of female shop employees if you aren't into guys. If you did meet a gal who's single in a shop workplace, she'd probably be a keeper.

Learn about psychology and become a hypnotist

be generous with money and stuff

you dont

If you aren't rich, tall, or handsome, you're absolutely fucked.
If you lack these qualities, you'll have to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

>this is what feminists want you to believe

Here's a tip, work, talk to people and smell nice. Oh and dont act entitled, you arent entitled to anything.

This is the most beige advice I've ever heard.

It's really all luck. It's all a gamble, and if you lose, it can cost you money, years, reputation, or even your entire life.

>its better to hide under a rock and jerk off to anime than to get out and get a real life, trying to better yourself.

>Implying I said anything close to that.

what did you meant then? Cause all that post is implying is that its dangerous to try to do something.

It's dangerous so watch your back and make sure you don't get royally fucked while trying to start a family/get you dick wet. Women already run the country and they wrestle for more power every day.

And if you keep being afraid of them you can never be in a position to even get your dick wet.

And letting a woman take over your money is just being plain stupid. If your gf tries to control you, be a man and use a very usefull word "no".

Stand your ground, dont give in and act like a man.

Try telling that to a jury when you're faced with a sob story that they take at face value. Us guys are guilty until proven innocent these days.

Im not disagreeing with you on that notion.

But living in perpetual fear is not a good strategy for having a healthy normal life. If a girl has crazy eyes, throw her away asap

Problem is you've got to sift through 95% shit to find the legitimate good gals, and some of that shit has very good camouflage.

Make them laugh

At you?