This guy in Slovenia brutally beat up another guy and posted a live fb video. Sick fuck

This guy in Slovenia brutally beat up another guy and posted a live fb video. Sick fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

slovenskenovice.si/crni-scenarij/doma/iz-gorece-hise-resila-sina-omedlela
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is the link to the video:
fb/ales.olovec/videos/987629841372209/

Sick...

No interest, obviously ...

Yea was watching this...hope the guy gets raped in jail since the police alredy caught him

The suspects (2 males) are both in middle school, so they might be under 18. If they are they Will be placed in a correctional center... Sad

The main suspect is not underage. I found a newspaper article on him from 2013. He was 17 then
slovenskenovice.si/crni-scenarij/doma/iz-gorece-hise-resila-sina-omedlela

does it show the beating or just the after?

JUST

sick fuck is in jail

It's 20 minutes of torturing an unconscious guy.

It only shows the guy on the ground while they scream and beat him.

Jesus fucking christ I live here and these people are the worst. By the way he talks I already know he is some fucking hillbily and will be defended by his mama and papa who will blame the country for everything.

I hope he fucking rots in jail.

Apparently, they were arrested
fb/policijaSI/

Some people are saying the unconcious guy has passed away

Yeah I am reading the news now. Some comments say that the guy died but I cont find a source to that, the latest I heard that he is in a hospital.

These people have a right to vote jesus fucking christ.

Neither can I. Probably inside information from the staff at the hospital. You can't really know they're like this until they do something

Yeah, I saw these rumors on fb as well. People are eager to spread them. Couldn't find an official source

Anybody who hasen't made a conscious decision to learn how to defend themselves DESERVES to be taken advantage of.

Defending yourself is another term completely. He could have been attacked, hit from behind and the fact that there are atleast 2 guys in the video makes me think it wasn't really a fair fight. No matter what you say, I doubt you react correctly under stress/fear and would be able to either run away or fight them off.

If you're unaware of your surroundings. You deserve it.
If you cant outrun them you deserve it
If you are in ANY situation that you can not control thew outcome you deserve it. deny it and your naive

Willing to bet you couldn't win against them. If you always think about every outcome possible about every situation you encounter, I highly doubt you have a happy life. You can't always expect something like this to happen.

Im 6 foot 5.
Iv done 6 years of Judo. 4 in Boxing.
iv NEVER not had some weapon on me to defend myself (Expandable baton/PocketKnife/ glock)
iv worked in security for 5 years. gotten into at least 50-100 fights.

Im not thinking about 'every little possible situation' im making the ones where im going to win

Tough guy detected

*tips fedora*
pshhh... nothin personnel... kid

Still can't expect every sittuation man. If someone walked past you and randomly turns and hits you on the head you can have 50 years of experience and a skull of rock you Will still fall uncouncious. No one deserves this and if you think anyone does you are a very broken and worthless person...

You just dont have a clue about how to defend yourself. you've never made an effort and you'd end up exactly like the kid in the video

...Cough.'Bullshit'...cough.... 'Nose Ointment!'.

Please fuck my wife

Dont live in a shit country where its going to happen.
Dont go to shit parts of town where its going to happen
Dont go to those places alone

Edgy

You're probably right. I'm not a big macho man like you. I bet you have strong hands.

autist spotted

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Pussy spotted

Might not be able to defend myself like you say you are (probably not true) but I still have the brain to know that there are ways other than a fight to defend yourself

Dear o dear...

Go ahead. post your memes and your little circle jerk, you know you're weak inside. you know you'd get hurt just like this guy. keep it up and continue you're little Sup Forums epic meme wall of defence

I don't know why the modern ghetto youth are so fond of assault and rape and then uploading it to social media. They basically do all the detectives' and prosecuters' work for them.

Then when it comes time for them to go to court, they basically have a full admission of guilt and all the evidence they need for a prosecutorial slam dunk.

Chill winston....

im hoping it catches on more so some Judge will label it and give out much larger sentences for uploading live feed violence or law breaking

Someone make a webm to the brother how havent wifi like me pls

>implying when three people are passing you and one sucker punches you lightning fast you can't even react you could do shit

I know I would But I'm not a degenerate that "Makes the situations where he is going to win". Why don't you go to a 3rd world shithole filled with violence and desperation, the rest of the world would be much better without you.

Bas Rutten.
Never been knocked out and hes been hit in the head with baseball bats

Hey fella your'e a turkey....

Millennials are so retarded.
>Commits crime
>Live stream it

i think it should be a larger sentence if they are streaming it too

You must be heavily autistic to think someone DESERVES to get beaten because he didn't take self defense lessons. Has nothing to do with pussy at all. By that rule most of the earths' population deserves a proper beating.

Anyone have the video of it happening?

>slovenia
who cares its a shithole

>Autism; the post.

Because if someone is behind you, you can deffinitely feel a punch coming... Smartass, stop acting strong when you couldn't do shit to anyone.

The guy (who filmed it and posted it) was brutally assaulted a month ago by the (unconscious) one in the vid and his friends
Payback is a bitch
He wouldn't have posted it if it was "for free"
If you don't believe me then just check his facebook

I dont understand. im not hurting people. i'm talking about defending myself.
I cant count how many people like you iv stopped chad from breaking your glasses and kicked out the door. im on your team bro. i hate theese pussy faggots who prey on the weak as well

Underated post...

I'm guessing they didn't really care about getting arrested.

Anyway, the guy is still alive in hospital and attackers are already in custody.

Yeah bet you love being the big hero....to all the little fags....How lucky we are!!

Samefag.
Also yeah it's your fault if you can't defend yourself. what you think the Lion is to blame if it find you in the Savanah?
Same as the nignog its going to eat you and if you can't defend yourself then its your fault.

Dont be a fucking child and think the world is all sunshine and rainbows. grow up and learn

You didn't stop anyone from doing anything to me. I can defend myself just fine. Im just saying you're not made of metal and can't do shit in some circumstances. Stop acting tough and saying you're on my team when you think "we" the 99.9999% of the population who aren't as strong and powerfull as you deserve this shit.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Admit you aren't all powerfull and you, like everyone else can be beaten to a fucking pulp.

Dude. your life is YOUR responsibility. IOf you want to leave your life in the hands of a Nignog or Hilbilly then fine. but dont expect the world to feel sorry for you when you end up in the ground

>what you think the Lion is to blame if it find you in the Savanah?
Weak analogy human on lion violence =/= human on human violence or lion on lion violence for that matter. Nice try tho, karate kid

Holy fuck, you're retarded.

100% i could. Anybody can loose

Where did you get that he was assaulted?

Exactly. Anybody can loose, including you almighty god

A lion is a predator.
A nigger looking for your wallet is a predator.

not that different. Grow up and think about life for once. its not fucking sugar coated

The question here is survival, humans are the worst when it comes to their personal interest so i guess he has a point

Fuck up retardo.....big boys are trying to have an Adult conversation....'Nose Ointment!'.

You are a subhuman. No-one admires you.

Whatever Chuck Norris. We'll see if you're still singing the same after your mother is raped. Keep up the karate tho, you'll be down to 250 in no time.

100% agree.

Let me explain what changed my mindset.
I have a police officer friend who i train with who is a brown belt in Judo. he told me a story about a solo arrest he had to make the other day against a ice addict. he told me he had to wrestle this guy in his house for about 10 minutes until backup arrived where he said 100% if not for his training he could have easily died. he said that without a doubt every single training session saved him during the most exhausting 10mins of his life.

Okay so what you are saying is like a lion everyone is supposed to kill eachother for food?
Lions are predators because they need to be to survive, while humans have learned to do things differently and not have to fight for it, therefore there is no personal gain from fucking someone up and acting tough.

I said it
Just look at his facebook profile and his post from december, its also all in the comments

I dont live in America :^)

>humans have learned to do things differently and not have to fight for it
No they haven't.

Would be ironic if someone took you out from 2000 meters away with a sniper rifle... just because. I guess you deserve it.

>Slovenia
No surprise there.

He does not have a point. Humans have intellectual capacity far beyond a lion (except maybe you), therefore humans should know not to brutalize each other for no reason. Maybe you'll realize this some time after you're done being an edgy high school bitch.

We aren't perfect. But we learned to survive without killing eachother. Not talking about economic advantages and retarded dictators which we subhumans that deserve to be beaten up have no influence over

>Humans have intellectual capacity far beyond a lion
Sheltered little baby aren't you.

I bet you think Taylor Swift has never done drugs

What's your point Walker Texas Ranger? I still hope you get raped by someone better at Dragon Ball Z than you

>But we learned to survive without killing eachother
No we havent.
Detroit dosent even go 24 hours without a murder.

Damn I think broke him.

You're so wrong, go outside sometimes and look at how people behave ... always in competition, perfect example is school, the personal gain from fucking someone up is not being the one to get fucked up ( well at least thats what they think ) we're not so different from animals , if not worse

Im not saying that everyone is. Slovenia has far less murders than Detroit and the circumstances here are much less dangerous for everyday life, therefore imo someone who doesnt have the strenght of thor himself doesn't deserve to be beaten up

Are you fucking serious man ?
Well maybe you're from canada if you truly believes this shit

>if not worse
Brazen Bull
Blood Eagle
Water Torture
Rape
The Judas Cradle
Iron Maiden
The Breaking Wheel

There is absolutely nothing in his posts to suggest he was assaulted. He had a surgery at the end of December (plastic surgery), removing some skin abnormalities. He says so in the comments and announces five more surgeries. Then there are are some post-op pics in January. Nothing even remotely suggesting an assault.

If there was a reason for them to fight I would understand, but pointlesly potentionally killing a Young man for saying a Word that might have offended you? That is where I think this is wrong. That is why I do not agree with the opinion I deserve to be beaten because If I would have gotten jumped by 2 guys I would lose.

Your Safety is your own responsibility.

>You forgot Country and western music.

>Captain Obvious

BTW, this happened approx 20 miles away from melania Trump's hometown. Just sayin'