If one were hypothetically to come across some high quality cocaine, what would be the best way to cut it...

If one were hypothetically to come across some high quality cocaine, what would be the best way to cut it? I know the usual b12, but I was wondering if caffiene would make it too harsh on the nose.

inb4 dont cut
inb4 meth etc etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hypothetically, one should bring it to the police station

Crack cocaine sells pretty well, and there's tutorials on the internet on how to make it.

Not into crack, rich kid college town

You think theyll have some good advice?

Here's a quick rundown on cutting coke:

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

YOU DONT CUT IT.

That's like saying
>hey, Sup Forums I just bought a 2 liter Dr Pepper, what's the best way for me to water it down

You dumbass. Do you cut weed by adding spinach???

Leave the cocaine alone. Cutting coke is drug abuse. Its also fucking over your customers and adulteration.

Dumbass.

nb4 some dumbass says its lethal if you don't cut it. That's druglore.

Baby Laxative

>Cutting coke is drug abuse.

underrated.

He isn't trying to build a customer base, so the quality doesn't matter. What matters is profit.

>what matters is profit
>he isn't trying to build a customer base

Then why isn't he selling sugar for cocaine prices?!

Because he actually has to sell a legit product?

Just sell it as is, puro and uncut for a higher price.

You're a fucking Sup Forumsro user

>Do you cut weed by adding spinach???
kek

here's a quick rundown on cocaine prices:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Area code? Certain someones might be willing to pay top dollar for legit coke. No need to cut.

>^this fuccn guy gets it

I'd buy from this guy

Did y'all know real 100% pure cocaine is actually yellowish, not white

Source?

From buying 100% pure cocaine

If hypothetically 90% pure coke started going around in an area where its typically 20-25%, people would literally die

lmfao mr dea

fucking false as fuck. People are less likely to abuse and OD on unadulterated coke. It's the cuts in typical street coke (speed, ephedrin, other bullshit) that creates a short unsatisfying high and need to do more.

Hey OP
how about not being a jewish faggot and dont cut your stuff

kek, you had the one super trustworthy dealer who told you nah bruh, that's what the real deal looks like

Whatever dude, not trying to argue about the "morality" of cutting blow. I just am trying to figure out the best way to do it

This is the proper response, but still, I want some goddamn legit cocaine

Don't cut it, just sell it for a high price to dumb posh kids

You're a pretty cool guy user, knows about drugs and doesn't afraid of anything

and by best way, not using speed etc other drugs haha

Before the ban pure coke was sold everywhere.

And people die from aspirin. People die from alcohol.

If someone pays 4 times more for a gram you better believe they will be aware there's a difference. If the guy leaves his bag around and a buddy that thinks its reg sniffs a half gram line, well yea he's gonna have a bad time.

People drown in mud puddles! People go blind from staring into the sun!
We can't be 100% safe anyways.

If the government would legalize and standardize it we wouldn't have this issue about pure coke being potentially dangerous.

Mannitol , sometimes I use glutamine cuz it's shiny soluble in water and has no taste, caffeine is good but too much will cause shakes so mix a small amount with a cut that they won't feel, propacaine/benzocaine to get numb feeling;but don't overdo it this is also the best choice if wholesalING or selling to somebody that will cook it to Crack because it'll come back in the cook.
It really depends on who you sell to, after u cut ur gonna wanna repress it to make it look convincing , half the high is mental manipulation

How well does b12 work? does it make your nose feel like you snorted rock salt?

L-tryptophan is the best to go...

looks like shivering flakes, soluble in ethanol, cost nothing, not very harmfull, easy to get your hands on, has no noticeable effect on the rush!

Isn't tryptophan the shit in turkey that puts you to sleep?

Yuhh haha, it was great stuff. Pretty expensive tho. Im surprised he managed to get it unaltered all the way up here in northern hemisphere.

that fantastic voice
youtube.com/watch?v=0K9dgJwrM7g

powdercityDOTcom

Dealers who cut their product should be publicly flogged. Prepare your backside.

Im just dont want my friends to hypothetically get blow with a dangerous cut

the real danger is already in there.
check levamisol and aminorex. shit is dangerous as fuck. in some cases people lost theyr hole immune system in 3 weeks. so this littlebit l tryptophan is surely nothing to woory about

>Cutting coke is drug abuse

this!!!

B12 isn't bad because it is soluble in water however the binders and fillers will cause a slight burn and feeling like something is stuck in your nose when you do too much. You mentioned caffine but you never said if you'd be using pure caffeine or caffeine pills . Caffiene pills also have binders and fillers so you'd have to buy the ones that come in all white (I use wakeup 200mg) crush them to a fine powder . Get 100% pure alcohol (ask for it from behind the counter at your local pharmacy). If the alcohol is anywhere under 95% you're going to need to separate the water from the alcohol layer to get pure alocohol. You can do this by buying deionized salt and adding the salt to the alcohol solution and stirrng it until you see a precipitate (soln is saturated) . This means that all the water has formed hydrogen bonds to the salt and it's become heavier than the alcohol. Looking carefully you'll see 2 layers. Now you wanna extract the top layer using a large syringe. Dispose of the remaining. Now you've extracted pure alcohol you can start adding a bit of alcohol to your pill powder whuch should br in a cup you can pour from. The caffeine will dissolve in the alcohol and the shit in the pill will remain solid. Now pour the alcohol that you've mixed with the pill onto a large glass or metal table (anything with paint will fuck with the colour of the cut so use glass/mirror/metal) WITHOUT THE SOLID CRAP. It stays in your cup. The alcohol on the table will evaporate leaving you with pure caffeine white crystals that you will scrape off to use ad cut. You can make the alcohol evaporate quicker with a blowdryer . Keep repeating the mixing of the alcohol with the pill powder until the alcohol solution evaporates on the table and no more precipitate is coming from it, this is when you know you've extracted all the caffeine from the white powder crap that was once a pill. Let that shit dry for two days snd you have ~100% pure caffeine powder .

Dispose of the white crap left in the bottom of the cup that didn't dissolve. It's all trash

Inositol

Inositol and a black light to make sure it's mixed well. Don't be an idiot and use other drugs. Inositol is just filler. Coke glows brightly, inositol looks dead purple, hardly reflects

This user gets it, don't be a nigger, be the high quality guy

Nig pig detected.

I still wanna know where this faggots from, and if it's socal, where I can meet him. Before he rekts his shit with whatever you faggots are selling him on

bumfuck college town in the deep south

Definitely

Cut it with some antihistamine.
Its an anti allergenic so no one is allergic to it it crushes nicely and doesnt have a dusty/gritty drip down the throat.
I know alot that cut it with this and would 'hypothetically' do it myself.
Its safe an cheap.