Guys I got a new PC and trying to install BF4 but WTF IS THIS SHIT??...

guys I got a new PC and trying to install BF4 but WTF IS THIS SHIT??? FUCKING THING WONT TURN INTO A NORMAL EXE!! HAAALP!

>First one to successfully help me gets £5 Steam wallet code

Other urls found in this thread:

help.ea.com/uk/article/punkbuster-technical-issues
get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect
microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984976044/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try enabling Safe Mode Downloading in Application Settings - Advanced (top left corner of Origin client in Origin menu)

already did that nothing changed

-Do a repair install of the game in Origin. In origin right click your game and from drop down choose repair install.

-Reinstall Punkbuster.
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4 and select pbsv.exe . Choose 'reinstall'
Install advice for Punkbuster help.ea.com/uk/article/punkbuster-technical-issues

- Make sure you download and install the latest Battlelog plugins.
First uninstall old Battlelog plugin by going to "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features" and removing "battlelog web plugin".
Then log in using Origin and go to battlelog page where you'll be prompted to download latest web plugin.
After you have installed it you should clear your cache, exit your browser. Then restart your browser, and then re-login to Origin to ensure proper install.
If this doesn't work then you should try a different browser (Chrome/Maxthon/Firefox, etc)

-Make sure that you have latest version of flash installed get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect

- make sure that your firewall/anti virus isn't preventing the game, Punkbuster or Origin from launching.
Also check the quality of your internet connection.

-Run the game as ADMINISTRATOR.
Go to the Origin games folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4) and find Bf4.exe. Right click it and go to PROPERTIES, then COMPATIBILITY and tick the box next to RUN THIS PROGRAM AS ADMINISTRATOR.
Do the same with BF4_x86.exe as well.

-Disable Origin in game.
In Origin - Application settings - Origin in Game - disable Origin in game

-Run Origin as Administrator
Right click on Origin.exe and go to properties. Then go to compatability tab and tick the box next to RUN AS ADMIN.

-Reinstall DirectX.
1:go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\__Installer\directx\redist
2:Find file named DXSETUP.exe and right click on it and choose RUN AS ADMINISTRTOR. Install it. It should update your DirectX install.
3: You might need to reboot computer first.
4: try to launch game.

-make sure that you've updated your drivers to latest version. Choose a 'clean install' (usually in the advanced install options)
-Reinstall C++ redistributables.
1:go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist
2: Right Click on vcredist_x64.exe and choose RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR then follow onscreen prompts.
Do the same with vcredist_x86.exe and follow onscreen prompts.

-Update your Microsoft .NET framework.
microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

Tried to, I need this money on steam :(
I want csgo skins hehe
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984976044/
Hope it works

You have to find a game on origin first retard

Stop playing video games like a fucking child. All of you.

Hey faggot, you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply hello paedo or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.

Some games are for 18 yrs public, so I guess games aint for childs

There is nothing to reinstall if I cant fucking install in the first place. there is no "repair install" option when i right-click games in my library, a recent solution would be nice, not 1 from fucking 3 years ago

kys

Any kids are good for Paul, the younger the better.

The act of playing video games is childish, the fact that they think kids can't handle pretend cartoon blood is another topic.

Sometimes the problem is the same shit it is from 3 yrs ago, anyway, try this
"Well, the problem seems to be that Origin doesn't really support changes in directories after it's initial install.
So if all wrting in this thread had tried to change Origin games folder you need to uninstall Origin, remove all Origin folders from %USER_HOME%/AppData/Local and /AppData/Roaming, install Origin so it would swtich back to original directory, then move your BF4 files back to original directory and issue will resolve."
>steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984976044/

Games could be 18+ for more reasons than blood

The point remains.

still didnt fucking work

Slow down professor....

how about u delete the whole installation (maybe with urUninstaller), check if u got a virus (strange enough the virtual clone drive logo os present), restart, let ccleaner clear registry entries and install a new clean version

i uninstalled it deleted it multiple times already its still the same shit, fucking EXE.DIP.Staged wtf does that even mean?

For someone asking for help, you're kind of a dick. I hope it never works tbh.

op got a way we can chat?

Gay

mature

change filetype to all and add .exe to end of the extension.

try enabling Safe Mode Downloading in Application Settings - Advanced (top left corner of Origin client in Origin menu) and then try the download again.

or if you have the latest Origin - troubleshooting and turn on safe mode download