Why do South American always post more during yurotime instead of Ameritime?

Why do South American always post more during yurotime instead of Ameritime?

Do they actually think they are European or something, or are they just intimidated by big strong American posters?

Other urls found in this thread:

animeright.news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They cant afford clocks and are usually up all night doing drugs anyway.

most of them post between those two times, only people in the far west shares time with some north americans

Well idk about them but desu I prefer European time Sup Forums for the better bantz

this to be desu 420 all day

Yurotime is gay as shit. So many commies.

Literally all me.
I need to fucking sleep.

Now Australian time is what keeps this board tolerable

Aussietime is just half of Ameritime and half of Yurotime. Doesn't really exist.

no it doesn't most of the time all they know how to do is shitpost. seriously when was the last time you had a decent conversation with an australian?

>FOY
>ya cunt
>Yellowstone Btfo

Australians are overrated, they would be the most popular on Sup Forums they turn this place into garbage

Perú will try their best!

This may come as a surprise to you but latam is normie central, we post before and after going out to hang with our friends, families, qt's, etc. We post before we get drunk or high, an we post when we get home, high or drunk or both. I just got home btw.

I know it's hard to believe, but Australians are exactly like this in real life
You can't have a normal conversation with an aussie, they just nonstop irl shitpost

I do all that but I also post at 4:00 am in the morning because I can't fucking sleep. Ever.

We post at night faggot, there's better shit to do during the day, like work, study or chill with friends.

kys

kys

kys

kys

kys

This

kys

You will never be white or European.

kys

burgers are a bunch of robots that get mad at people having fun and shitpost about war and whiteness while being extremely uneducated and then complain about having no gf or being cucked. You guys are a special kind of retards desu

You first gordo

>being such an autistic attention whore that you get paranoid about time zone patterns

kiss

images (2).jpg

A no es que se coordinaron la manga de miserables. Mátense.

You first, narco

Nest

Somewhat true. I think the worst thing is the Brit rier levels of arrogance while also having Scandinavian levels of condensation.

kys

kys

kms

kiss :*

quis

esto
ESTO

tai

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

I like Sup Forums and Sup Forums later. Fuck europe posters. Bongs always being assholes and germans complaining about their shit conditions. Then the occasional Portugese smug cunt. Atleast at night we get more australians.

take ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''the redpill''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' m8

>Sup Forums

animeright.news/

this """"""""""""""""""PSH""""""""""""""""""
its the only way

but it's aussietime right now??

aguante ceron viejo

la conejita...

Se fue a la mierda todo. Estoy borrachin y en un par de horas tengo que estar pilas puestas. wot do?

chupame esta vergota que esta bien deliciosa

Cocaína

el alcohol es para degenerados y palestinos.

No
Not available
Hay manga de turcos maricones acá. What do?

Why South Americans so mean to each other? This hurts my heart. :'(

bancartela y la abstenerte de beber alcohol de ahora en adelante

kys

kys
y y
syk

Did a chilean taught you spanish wtf

no, take a wild guess

kiss

For good reason. It's only because of us and the Monroe Doctrine that Europe wasn't allowed to imperialize your entire continent around ww2 like they did to Africa.

Apologize.

I see euros arguing about whiteness more than anybody else.

>when a thread becomes /lat/

Nice you showed up

> mfw Quebec is part of Latin America
That explains the corruption and economic stagnation.

>they turn this place into garbage
I love Australians for btfo all you srs new fags, get rekt.

I thought i could escape it on here...i was dead wrong

Look at any world map and you will understand.

we were brothers sheep, i loved you!

>doing drugs
Youre the ones taking them, they only produce and sell it to you
If it wasnt for murican drug addiction there would be less cartels and drug fuckery

I not sure if this is a joke or not.