Why does the UK have so many child molesters?

Why does the UK have so many child molesters?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2016/august/easy-meat-britains-muslim-rape-gang-cover-up
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its full of them.

Him

The US has WAY more. A lot more fiddling their own kids too. It's just easier to get away with in shit parts of the US I guess.

Paul

Yeah I suppose you got him, not sure if he did kids though.

He definitely did a few.

Those guys are the snaggletoothed UK equivalent of the Disney channel pedos.

Leta not forget prince Charles molester

i would hazard a guess there's a similar number per population in most western countries, how many are actually caught and prosecuted is more down to how much police power is dedicated to the crime in each country.

Dan " hold her tighter shes a fighter" Schnieder you mean?

Then there is the UK muslim rape gangs that seem to be generally ignored for years, like in Rotherham and Rochdale.

Not forgetting :

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

All muslim. Can't imagine how big London's muslim rape gangs must be.

I wish they'd just stick to goats. Or sheep like the Welsh.

Ian watkins of the lost prophets.

Did babies.

holy shit! the guy from Steps!

Lol.

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2016/august/easy-meat-britains-muslim-rape-gang-cover-up

London's muslim mayor perfectly happy to continue the cover up. Few skeletons in his closet.

Because we have so many sexy kids.

I reckon the UK is full of uglys. Pic related.

their kids are hot. it's weird.

It's not that we have more than anyone else, it's that we actually arrest them rather than letting it go on á la the American South

What the fuck is a "paedo"?
It's "pedo" ya dingaling.

Not that many. The latest I've heard about is that skinny dude who molested kiddos in Malaysia.

Hot

Paedo is Britbong, Pedo is Amerifag.

lern2english

Kek, but no not hot.

English: Paedophile
Ameritard: Pedophile.
Who gives a fuck.

Because the kids are so slutty.

Paul "DJ Paulo" Richards certainly thinks so.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Paedo Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Junior Schools , and I have over 300 confirmed child rapes. I am trained in child abduction and I’m the top rapist in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Sex Offenders Database and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Why does the UK have so many child molesters?

B'cos it's full of pakis, niggers and assorted mudskin vermin.

Winrar.

Paedosexual
Pedosexual

get with the times

I reckon thats the next target for the SJW brigade.

If you really want to be pedantic it's spelt 'pӕdophile'.

Muslims child groom more then anyone else in the UK. Britcucks will be a mudslime country in 10 years.

Always hated him. But he's still a legend to have got away with it.

I still liked his music.

I still cried with him on Animal Hospital.

No idea who the fuck he is.

I thought he was cleared?

He would scare any kid with a face like that.

The UK cops are scared to go after 'ethnic minorities'.

News to me.

Worst mayor ever.

At least we'll be able to sex up kiddies then! kek

I genuinely think this will happen!

#pedolivesmatter

Revolt brit Sup Forumsro. Dont know how things work over there but instead of keeping quiet in fear of being branded racist when really majority of people hate muslimes and what they stand for.

>Britcucks will be a mudslime country in 10 years.

Stale meme. The backlash started years ago, though the BBC and other media sources have been suppressing it. Importing Muslims is now electoral suicide.

While Brits are unlikely to elect a Trump, mainstream politicians (even in the SJW Labour Party) are starting to realise the wind has changed.

A fucking paki piece of shit would want rapefugees. Honestly someone needs to go shoot these left wing pricks who preach this kind of shit
but for real i see a pattern its LGBT and feminists that preach it the most like they're in the same boats. Britain needs a decent massacre

Pakis. We need a Trump.

Australian fuck wit

And he was cleared.

Doesn't the us have a whole area dedicated to sex offenders?

I heard it's called Florida

muslims need to fuck off back to the middle east

Also Rotherham

It's basically where they congregate

There's been a child sex ring going on there since the early 70s and it's only just been found

Dirty fukkin mudslimes

Welsh not English.

Trips of truth

> The fuck is this captcha

Check'd and fukkin keked

leave us pedos alone we already have a hard time fitting in it.

>UK
>Rolf Harris
Pick One

Beat you to it

Also watkins is welsh

you're all fucking immature assholes

>CBN News

Seems legit.

you mean we all love immature assholes?

I had this as a captcha recently

i forgot to screenshot it but i was to pick the stop sign as my captcha. it gave me a picture of a red mustang lol

fucking babies. it's awwwright

fuck then immature assholes

Blame the sexy kids..

Did you ever stop and think that maybe their kids are just sexier?

Blame Paul

Nevile

My girlfriend called me a pedophile. I told her that was a very big word for a 7 year old

have to clean out my fleshlight.
That is what you call a baby with no arms or legs right?

Because their women are repulsive

Fuck off Muhammad

lol second from top left got a tear in his eye

remember his fuckin password was 'ifuckkids' megakek

Need to get in before tooth rot sets in at about 3 years old.

Yeah I remember that one. Fucking kek.

True that.

Lol and checked

I remember us all reading through the details on the coach back from college, one of the most disgusting celeb paedo cases I've ever read if not the worst

We don't, we're just better at finding them unlike u fags

because their women are ugly af? (aside from karen gillan and kate beckinsale i mean)

Op is a Britbong. The Paedophile is Paul Benjamin Richards 03/03/1977. Last known area Bournemouth.

What has he actually done that warrants being targeted?

>posts here an asks this !

There's a difference between being an actual child molester and being a pedophile. Not the same thing at all. So, again, what exactly has he done that warrants attention?

That's discrimination for ya. Losers who have no respect from anyone choose to fuck with us to feel better about themselves

Not a sandnigger, but you don't have to be one to be like them. As proven by the Catholic church. And the atheists. And the agnostics.

Wasn't Jesus a pedo?

Most probably. My point exactly.

mfw OP watches shit tier youtubers and gets obsessed enough to keep posting these shitty memes