Are there any black Anons here that live their lives

Are there any black Anons here that live their lives
mostly within "black communities" but know they dont fit in? Not the kind of blacks that hang out mostly with whites or other races, I mean. You know, just a black guy or girl that likes things and has opinions that other black people dont relate to or care about? Im wondering because of the movie Get Out and the idea what if i were black but kept my lifelong white brain? I dont think I would have many friends and I would have to put up with a lot of criticisms for not being black enough. At least, that seems to be the case with a few black people I know at work and my next door neighbor. Shes a black hipster type that rides bmx bikes and skateboards but doesnt seem to have any friends at all. at work it seems to be the guys that are half black that struggle the most with fitting in. they seem to never have girlfriends but dont chase after girls from other races. Is that common for some black people or am I racist for even noticing? I just wouldnt want to have to act a certain way and like certain things to be considered legitimate by everyone around me.

i dont think Im explaining myself correctly. i also know a few black guys that do hang out with mostly whites, that like heavy metal and other "white" things, and date white girls only. So Im not really talking about them. i mean a normal everyday black person that gets most of their criticism from other blacks for not being black enough. Im genuinely curious what that is like on someones self-esteem and identity.

Gosh...I wish i had nudes of my neighbor though. Shes very sexy in an exotic way. Hipsters. Aggravating little sex kittens.

ITT niggers who have just enough intelligence to have been trained by their masters so they don't lash out against being slaves.

Black annon here, yea it's tough I don't really fit in with other blacks, never really did even when I was really young.

I never felt the need to dress like an asshole, I was always proud of speaking properly, and I was always picked on or criticised by other blacks for not being "black enough" called uncle tom etc. I have even had a few "wiggers" tell me this. I never understood why my skin color had to be a determining factor on how I had to dress, talk, and act.

I would always try to fit in when other black people would be around by acting and talking black, but after awhile I grew tired of this and decided if they didn't like me for being themselves that I no longer gave a shit.

I remember the white kids in my neighborhood treated me like shit, so I was a loner for a long time. After awhile I pretty much only hung out with white people as I got older, but every once in awhile I would run into white people at parties, work or other places that would single me out and start shit with me because I would generally be the only black person around so I guess I was an easy target.

Im white grew up in black hood, then all my friends were Asians because i was placed in advanced placement in school.

So i had an inner ring of exclusion, and an outer ring of exclusion.

I'm adult spent most of my life alone, no girlfriend, no fam, no friends, and I'm going to keep doing it because at this point it feels like why give up? Finding friends and a girlfriend would feel like giving up at this point so i hold onto being alone like I'm supposed to do it

I could have friends if i wanted, but then, of course, the fact that i have nothing in common with white people would come up. If i can find any white people at all.

When youre from the country I'm from, everybody is brown and Asian, and the few whites are too short to breed with, so when you do see a woman you would want to talk with you tell yourself you don't want to talk to her anyway because you have no experience.

I think the purpose of this thread is to legitimize blacks dating white women. I think the Jews are behind this thread, in my case, I never once had sex with black or Asian, and i never had mouth to mouth with them either. I've been with like 5 white females. Good ones, white white ones, with colored eyes and hair. Never brown hair and brown eyes together

This edgy racist meme is pretty stale. I'm white btw.

Mexican who grew up in a mostly white place. I got along fine with most (white) people just fine, as I'm pretty personable.

I was submerged in my family's culture, but that really meant weekend barbecues with loud mariachi music and lots of beer with all the family. Not lowriders and crew socks with khaki shorts.

I've never been chastised by my family for not being "Mexican enough" or anything like that. I'm probably the smartest and most successful of the youngest in my family, and no one treats me weirdly for it, except the odd jealous cousin. Don't know if this adds anything.

Yea its a thing op. I get told I talk proper. I didn't want to vote for hillary so I was an uncle tom (even though i didn't vote for trump either). I get called brain washed. And I have to act a certain way around my friends to not be outcasted. I'm old enough now that I don't care anymore. But it is pretty annoying. In fact its the reason why I came to Sup Forums and the internet in general Nobody knew my race or name so I never had to act different around people.also those black kids that you say don't have friends of s/o probably aren't outgoing you can still make friends without being ghetto.

inb4 "nigger"

Same here. Born in Mexico, immigrated legally, learned English by immersion, most friends white or mex, some black. Top of class. Engineer, live in great neighborhood, married polish/german girl. Kids look whiter than white, smart as hell, crushing it at school. Living the dream.

I was born in Texas but moved to Ohio while an infant. I've been here my whole life. Don't plan on getting married or having kids, but I'm a jack of plenty of trades, and hope to get some land at some point.

Todo esta bien, hermano.

Where are you from user? I can't think any country that fits you description.

I am not an African American, I'm an Indian but I know what you mean. I have felt the same way for 32 years of my life. I can't relate to their shit, and they can't relate to mine, so the only time I meet others is when its to just get a few drinks. No hanging out or being bros with them. Though I have to admit I have met a few who are like that and we do get along but not the way others can, you know Like in a community kind way

east coast

Same also here. White born in Mexico immigrated legally to United States and learned English. Got electrical engineer papers and white wife + 1 kid. Wife expecting second child. You could say that i'm the stereotype of "American Dream" becoming true.

Nice pic, homo.
Show me where Idris Elba actually said that.

East coast and you didn't grew around white people?! user that's kinda impossible...

No because niggers are highly susceptible to pack mentality. The smartest niggers I've ever known will start in with "Shit muhfugga" the instant they're around more than a few other niggers

I have a cousin that is half black, half white. My aunt is white and got pregnant by his black dad. Of course he bounced and she became a single mom; big surprise. Surprisingly the kid turned out non degenerate even though he grew up in a large city. He's at a somewhat small college now and wants to leave for a big university. Why? B/c he doesn't fit in. Any time the all white class talks about any subject involving blacks they all look to my cousin to speak up and represent all black people. However, he grew up in a white household (degenerate aunt still lives with my grandpa) and his extended family is all white. However, his skin is very black and most people just assume he had a "black" upbringing. The truth is black people are diverse. The shitty ghetto ones really are a drain on society but there are other blacks that come from good families or hate being associated with ghetto trash.

i offered you information you shouldnt have had, and now youre punishing me for throwing you that coin

Why do you think youre on Sup Forums masturbating to trap threads and talking shit

My life is "impossible" because i shared it with you. I never once saw you as my peer, or equal, or friend, or confidant, do whatever you want to yourself, put a knife in your eye

Witness: the Jew in its natural state. Trying to pit others against each other.

>Jews

>Not trying to get us to mix into one shitskin race

>

Good for you man. That's why America is great!

Not him but you sound like a pompous windbag. No wonder you didn't have any friends.

>Not him but you sound like a pompous windbag.

Whats the point of verbal abuse, either respond to the thread or dont, shoot yourself you dumb fag

Not him but he's right user. No wonder you didn't have any friends. You really sound like asshole.

I'd rather be myself, because i made who i am now, confident, driven, able to construct full discussions in the face of nothing but anonymous abuse,

Than to be what you are, puts her purse around his arm, piggybacks other men, tells himself there's strength in numbers.

Guess what 1000 of you doesn't equal one of me. I am what your retard girlfriend creams herself to, i am what she fantasizes about being with one day

What is you? What is a good quality you have? I can't even identify what it is you have issue with, because you can't properly express yourself

You're a female with a dick. Who will, sooner or later, start crying about how I dont let you talk because you're not capable of talking

That's pretty, where is that?

Norway or equivalent

This.

Every time

On a side note that dude played my favorite character in Prometheus.