What happend to this Sup Forums

what happend to this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/194106-which-states-are-winner-take-all-on-election-day-the-2016-race-is-very-close
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope they shoved them up their ass

They got fucked

Trump bought them all ano mails a copy every day to Clinton with a photo of him in the Oval Office looking smug

the Queen thought it was beneath her to campaign in fly over country, so she lost

She lost. Progressives everywhere cried. And continue to cry.

Just didn't get published.

Of course the magazines would have different versions at the ready for both of the nominees. You think they'd start working on the issue only after the result is in?

Shipped to Africa along with all other preemptively published media that turns out to be wrong. Standard practice.

Jesus, what smug drivel that shit is, fuck off

on the back it says "she went high" hahahaha such bullshit

kek

reading the right image is cringey as fuck.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its a fake news from the left liberal media to get her to elected.

i read that.

she used lying women to pretend they were groped by Trump... so very high of her.

She focused on "deplorables" rather than explain her political direction. So very high of her.

Stop triggering lefties. Its bed enough the snowflakes can't sleep at night because Trump is president.

Donald Trump bought the election. Slime ball Hillary raked in record setting campaign funding, and then played hooky. Donald makes a series of sizeable donations to the Clinton Foundation, and bought Hillary her candidacy at the DNC, and he bought his as well. He bought the presidency. Hillary made out like a bandit, which is her M.O.

kek

her entire campaign was "my experience" vs "Trump's political incorrectness"

All her ads were negative.. nothing of her campaign was "high" in moral terms. She doesn't even understand decent morals.

James Comey, by publically reopening his investigation when Weiner's laptop was found, gave Trump enough of boost a to peel away some states from Clinton - (Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, South Carolina) and eke out modest electoral college victory despite losing the popular vote.

tl,dr: FBI did Election 2016

No, you're thinking of all the day old donuts at Dunkins Donuts.

The investigation won over virtually 0 Hillary supporters.

>Donald makes a series of sizeable donations to the Clinton Foundation
The Clinton Foundation is bust, it isn't operating anymore. Her loss destroyed it, because she was paid off by foreign governments who will no longer fund her.

>Hillary made out like a bandit
Her foundation is dead, her career is dead, and the Clinton political dynasty is likely over. There's no way she consented to any of this. You're delusional.

She got more votes but from people whose votes don't count.

These will be worth a fortune in a few years time if anyone keeps hold of them rather than throwing it away in a tantrum.

Tl;dr Bush did 2016

keked, no Killary in the white house

WRONG

He won the election from the people's votes.

but do go on about your useless "majority vote." Go on about your "Russian hackers." Go on about your "they didn't vote" lie. Go on, make up an excuse. Watch CNN and cry for the next 8 years... Go on.

Or burning them because;

>"make America terrible again"

Or maybe Clinton just campaigned in the wring states. She didn't ever show up in Wisconsin... Trump did. Her staff told her not to take it for granted, but she's a controlling, micromanaging cunt, and didn't listen. This is all documented, and thoroughly commented on. Even her volunteers tried to make a difference in the states she lost, and she rejected their efforts. Go look it up.

To be fair, we won because of zoning rather than the fact more people wanted him.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. :^)

>8 ans
>implying Trump will hold two terms

Duh, her foundation is bust. She liquidated it. She laundered $6 billion, successfully, destroyed the evidence, and got away with it. I'm delusional? The Clintons and Donald go way back. "Great friends". I'm delusional? "Sad."

*hates the game*

Look at this guy imposing views upon me that I don't have. I hate Hillary more than or as much as the next guy. Donald won, because he actually campaigned.

But, but, but it was Russian hackers!

zoning!? this isnt about a representative's vote you idiot. Presidential elections are not based on zoning unless you think a state is a zone.

And the media sure scared middle class white America into getting off their ass and voting. And with an 85% shot at winning, why should Hillary supporters even show up at the polls?

>source:workING in politics 12 years strong.

if that is true, my apologies user. Your statement seemed like a liberal fueled claim.

Not I, sir.

>She laundered $6 billion
The Clinton Foundation, at its peak, was worth about $80 million. The Clinton combined net worth is under $100 million, and a lot of that was spent on (failed) elections. You're full of shit. Source some data, if you have it.

Someone doesn't understand how votes are calculated state to state. Though, it depends on the state to some degree.

>Haitian relief funds
Calling people full of shit instead of inquiring... no wonder you're so poorly educated!

Yeah, I'll find you a source. As soon as I get your tuition check, class can begin. Do your own research, faggot.

>trump won't win
>trump wins
>err...he won't win again tho!

Guarantee you're one of the ones who started ally those madam president threads saying he wouldn't win topkek

I don't know, I kinda wish she would have won. Every time I turn on the T.V. every time I open up the web, every time I listen to the radio it's just constant. I'm so fucking tired of this.

Was she a likable politician?
no.
Do I REALLY care that fucking much about politics?
no.
Would she have burned the world down?
no.
Is trump going to burn the world down?
no.

but sometimes the thought of SNL, late night comedy talk shows, all major news, some local news, morning cable talk shows, late night cable talk shows, radio shows AM and FM left and right, Facebook, Sup Forums, every fucking award ceremony for Hollywood nuts, every fucking post on whatever the fuck website, just shutting the hell up about this fucking election seems like a nice alternative.

tldr: Can we just all move on from this please.

And it remains glorious

Do you understand how a state's electoral college submits its votes? The MAJORITY WINNER gets all the electorial votes. Only in 2 states is this different but based on percentage. Example, Person A gets 33% , person B gets 50%. Person A will get 2 votes, Person B will get 6 votes. None of the presidential election has anything to do with zones.

I hope you are a troll. No one can be this ignorant.

Legit thought that was a dude at first glance. Good god these shills are disgusting.

really. where's Trump's?

have you been in eye surgury the past 5 months?

>Haitian relief funds
>$30 million total in funds raised
>I know this because I bothered to actually do my own research
So where did the other $5.97 billion come from? Yes, I'm saying you're full of shit because you are making ridiculous claims with no proof. I could back up any statements I make, but you're just spouting off retarded theories with no hint of sources.

>TL;DR: you're a faggot.

Only a couple of states split votes the way you describe. I'm almost all states, the guy with 50% of votes would get all electoral votes for said state. Constituency lines are calculated in leui of personal, or popular, votes. It's done by counties or zones.

>source:working in politics for 12 years strong.

isnt it based on who gets the highest percent of zones? I thought it has nothing to do with the number of people voting per zone, but rather how many zones you win that decides if you get the votes.

I don't understand your point? Did I say I was only just noticing that shills are disgusting? Try working on your reading expansion and comprehension.

DoS investigation. 6 billion in unaccounted for funds, including Haitian relief funds
>actually bothered to do my own research
>yeah, just now, faggot.

Agreed 100%. Not even American, just sick of libcucks turning every site I frequent into a fucking cryfest.

Yes. In most states, and the most electorally valuable states, it is done exactly like this.

>Hillary Clinton went high when her opponent and his supporters went lower
Oh yes, her opponent and his supporters were deplorable. That campaign based entirely off the positive message of "making america great" certainly were scumbags.

It's nice to know people are slowly starting to see the reality that the "victims" are actually talking out of their ass and are only interested in guilting you into doing what they want.

What's more, they are utterly incapable of creativity (ironic considering they hold the most art degrees). Hasn't anyone else noticed the liberals trying to hijack "cuck" and "triggered" in a sad attempt at applying it to anyone who hints at supporting Trump? Suddenly they care about free speech now that they have lost

cry some more, pussy.

So then is a jackass after all.
To clarify I wasnt the guy he was condescending to in the first place. What a faggot. Sometimes somebody is so brazenly retarded with confidence that you question yourself. Glad I was right

Snowflakes actually believe this. You also forgot to scream about fake news and putin "hacking the election".

To be fair, their ability to blur the real world with their delusions is pretty creative.

>Im too much of a hilary loving potato to intelligently communicate with you

Oh sorry, my mistake. Stay mad though.

Jesus you're retarded. The whole "$6 billion loss" at the DoS was from the DoS. Not the Clinton Foundation. There was no overlap in that figure, and none of it had anything to do with Haiti. And the money was not lost... it was just incomplete paperwork. We know exactly where all of the $6 billion went and can trace it through money transfers.

Where the fuck are you even getting your information?

Tru

It was more likely the slew of bernie supporters wanting less to do with clinton than with trump decided the election, as well as clinton's litany of crimes and refusal to visit certain states.

no still wrong, all the states Trump won, he had the majority of the votes in it. Zoning is used for Representatives in Congress or local state/city voting.

Look up who won a state and how they won the state.

>There's no way she consented to any of this.
kek

nice way to cover the fact that she just plain out blew it for herself.
worst US presidential campaign by a strong runner ever.

it was obvious she thought she had it in the bag from minute 1.
THAT'S what killed her. a smug politician is a dead politician.

remember that next come next election, snowflakes.

In circulation

i was just saying that image has been popular since the election night. Why have you only noticed it now.

I know who won by state, but correlation doesnt equal causation. Just because he won the majority vote in the states he won doesnt mean he NEEDED to. Had 51% of voters existed in fewer zones he still could have won.

I've seen a thousand crying hilary supporters, any single one doesn't hold in my memory user. Every one of them is wearing some stupid hat or something, holding some faglord sign about being "with her", and they're all sniveling. It just blends into one big pile of shill to me.

>nice way to cover the fact that she just plain out blew it for herself.
I'm not covering anything. I'm outright saying she blew it. And she has no one to blame but herself. She ran a miserable, negative campaign while claiming to take the "high road". Everything she said was at least misleading, most of what she said was outright lying.

>worst US presidential campaign by a strong runner ever.
That might be true. Though there are plenty of others that did poorly.

>it was obvious she thought she had it in the bag from minute 1.
THAT'S what killed her. a smug politician is a dead politician.
That, and the fact that she optimizes everything that people hate about politicians.

My point is, she did not lose purposely. She's far to self-centered to have done that, and had nothing to gain by doing so.

I'm saying, if she could liquidate $6bil in closely watched funds, you don't think she could liquidate her foundation?

here is a link. stop trolling.

bustle.com/articles/194106-which-states-are-winner-take-all-on-election-day-the-2016-race-is-very-close

ahaha rekt/10

#MAGA
#MEGA

Shills are paid propaganda pundits, like the alt-right. People who wanted Clinton to win just voted for her, that's not shilling.

Go to bed, Hillary.

They're still giant crybaby, gender confused, ignorant abomination. So your point is still moot. Although you are correct, some of them were smart enough to at least get paid for embarrassing themselves and their families.

She didn't liquidate anything. We know where the money went. It went to government contracts. The money is traceable, and the contract work was done.

>6 billion in unaccounted for funds, including Haitian relief funds
You clearly implied that there is a link between these two absolutely separate cases. There is not.

I'm certain as anyone can be that she laundered money through the CF. And probably a lot. And the ethics of taking the money in the first place is far worse than anything Trump has done so far. But the shear amount of laundering you are claiming is not possible. And that you think someone like Hillary would lose the election for a little more cash... I think you're out of touch with reality. She had nothing to gain by losing the election, especially in pride, which is probably the most important thing to her. But even more important, she lost more opportunity to gain both money and power. She is completely out now, and has no way back in. The Clintons are done.

All I'm saying is that you should accuse her of the things she actually did. She's a pathological liar. She's absolutely corrupt. And she's a dried up old cunt. But accusing her of things that aren't true only gives her supporters reason to support her. And it makes you look like a retard.

So, from now on:
>look up sources
>make sure they are credible
>make sure you fully understand
>keep your sources in a fucking file that you can reference
>only make claims you can support

Then people will believe you. Or reveal themselves as partisan faggots.

got me there, I take it back they are very creative

Not to mention that she rampaged her hotel room in a tantrum after her loss. She had every intention of winning.

why is it that Sup Forums has much more intelligent discussions about politics than Sup Forums does when Sup Forums was never good, has no topic and is full of AIDS?

Post more pics of shillary supporters rage and frustration.

Of course she did, and Trump would've done the same. Nothing scandalous about that.

The forest daemons hath heeded my prayer.