Why haven't you liked her status yet, user?

Why haven't you liked her status yet, user?

your a fag

>as of 0 days ago, I haven't made attention-whoring mentally ill comments on my facebook

i deleted my fb account

You're better off now!

Come on user, don't you want to show this strong woman that you support her?

Why does everyone have a mental illnesses nowadays?

You should probs kys

It panders to the reactionary liberal masses that drive consumer media and is guaranteed responses

It's kind of disgusting.

Yes I agree. It's shameless and dishonors her ancestors. In the case that you are white and privileged, you can renounce your status by groveling like a pathetic animal

Yes, that's what we need a fucking post on. Wear articles of clothing that actually fit.

What baffles me is the record number of people that eat this shit up

Last time I checked, opioids were an effective anti-psychotic. I was diagnosed schizoaffective/ bipolar (managed to get undiagnosed because that shit is nonsense) and all shooting dope would do is make all the hallucinatory symptoms lessen.

So you're saying she is lying?

What else would people focus on other than the important thoughts of special underprivileged snowflakes that will reward you for being an absolute cuck? I don't get how evolution failed us so badly.

No, she probably convinced herself that she was hallucinating by overanalyzing every insignificant detail of her environment...sweat beading around her temples in base anticipation... counting the moments until her air conditioner breifly sputters and she can post another stupid fucking status about her overcoming adversity beset by the noises in her head.

Well done mate.
You're now 300% cooler.

Too late. This is OP.

>omg sstarbucks!
>107 likes

>*thoughtful status with philosophical and emotional weight*
>2 likes

I can't find OP. Anyone else?

Because there's multiple genders now user jeez.

Looks like a real upstanding gentleman. Why would he be spending his time on this shit site ?

Idk, how do you cope with it though?

>be me
>be 21
>had all four wisdom teeth pulled out at the same surgery
>was given percocet
>took it for two days
>cut myself off full stop
>flew on an airplane back home
>rested for two days
>resumed normal life.

Yeah it hurt like a bitch but what the fuck ever. When I had my tonsils removed a half year later, I did the same thing. Two days of painkillers, cold turkey cut off, and I packed 1000 lbs of shit onto a trailer alone and did a partial move from one apartment to a house 400 miles away. Eating mexican food on the way was a big mistake though.

A good question! Troll account maybe?

Listen I still here voices, but it's become very clear that schizoaffective is the illness they give to people who's symptoms aren't severe enough to have any impact on their ability to function whatsoever but still want a chance to be considered "disadvantaged" (but not dumb)