Album of the year so far?

Album of the year so far?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!R6JyHTCB!cpNCADSa1QL3n6ZK1PMnInHSZmYSYQEOR_xdRlCAevA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I GOT I GOT I GOT I GOT

DUDE TRUMP'S A FASCIST

And do you have a pick for something that's actually been released?

FUCK, how did I not know this was coming out? This is almost definitely a top 10 of the year if it's from Gas

is that why this album has been getting so much hate on this board? because of that one simple line?

I'm damn sorry to say I think this things front loaded. The album basically ends at Why Am I Waiting.

mega.nz/#!R6JyHTCB!cpNCADSa1QL3n6ZK1PMnInHSZmYSYQEOR_xdRlCAevA

No its just a very target rich album

can't agree. the first half IS great but wolf is the second best song on the album just after hell and high water and the closing track is great for what it is. shame about a million stars though. hope she completely leaves the country behind next album.

that 3 min sax solo in Wolf though

It's over kid, your meme president bombed Syria and is getting us involved in even more foreign conflicts. Quit pretending you like him already. He's a dipshit.

How can you like the first three tracks but not like Distant Shore?

Obvious winner. I can't imagine anything coming out of this year that could be better than this.

>amateur ambient
>aoty

I'm giving it another chance right now

If my wife died, I would write her a symphony or at least an album worthy of the popular music canon. She must not have been very special if this ersatz Kozalekian shit is all he got for her.

>Wolfgang Voigt
>amateur

You're clueless.

Obviously

sup fanboy

Kill yourself

Pretty sure A Million Stars is a single that she stuck in there at a place that it fit the pacing of the album. Why Am I Waiting goes into Wolf pretty good if you take it out.

it's more about him dealing with his grief than a tribute to her desu. I don't doubt that a good majority of his music for the next long while will be about her, and probably more musically interesting.

Have you listened to any Gazpacho? Sometimes she sounds just like their singer Ohme like in the "bury your dead" line in the title track and the "funeral march" part of wolf. Go listen to March of Ghosts if you've never heard it. Its like both of her albums but a bit more rock oriented.

We all know the answer

HECK. no

Distant Shore goes with the concept parts at the front of the album so i'd say its pretty well rounded.

Until they drop Murder of the Universe, that is

op here, these suck mad ass imo