"He will not divide us" but we'll certainly hurt and silence you for disagreeing. Oh wait, this is the real world...

"He will not divide us" but we'll certainly hurt and silence you for disagreeing. Oh wait, this is the real world. Sorry snowflakes! KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Nfg-WC7YY0
youtube.com/watch?v=SHZBGidQcEs
youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

check'd and kek'd

Shia Ladouche

reply?

Old ass news, do you live in a cave OP?

I'm glad Trump is helping create more safe spaces for us, freedom of speech was really starting to get out of hand.

>snowflakes

>afraid of people saying mean things about the president and maybe shoving eachother a bit
>"b-ban it please, I'm scared"

anyotheranons feel like with each passing day this video is getting closer and closer to coming true?

youtu.be/3Nfg-WC7YY0

i must have missed something, where are the safe spaces and where is freedom of speech being suppressed?

Jokes on you. My mom's already dead

>Hurt and silence you for disagreeing

Oh the irony coming from a trump fag

nobody gives a fuck about the liberals.

shialablowjob assaulted 3 people and that's obviously why this was shut down. The only people interested in shutting down free speech are lefties

citation needed, keep trying

White fucking libtards are the scourge of the earth. Self-consumed, dumbest fuckers on the planet.

Not wanting to get you face bashed in as soon as you open your mouth = safe space. Kk

why are liberals so delusional?

They make these claims and never have any evidence to back it up

exactly
>he will not divide us
>oh wait you have a different opinion than me, better scream in your face and physically assault you
>mfw you are the ones dividing us
>mfw no face

>then they come here to Sup Forums and say "WAAAAAAAA those trump voters are the ones who can't handle free speech!"
They have resorted to blatantly lieing. Sad!

>If I don't like trump I must be a liberal

With that kind of brilliant logic you should head to Sup Forums

see, liberal logic. well done libtard.

freedom of speech is being suppressed at most universities because of this
youtube.com/watch?v=SHZBGidQcEs

Did you not understand what I wrote? Do you need to praise kek or something to understand logic?

You assumed I'm liberal because I made fun of Trump fags. You get it now, retard? Back to Sup Forums

Keyboard warrior. Cringe harder you beta faggot

99% of the world are filthy Liberals.

You're right, you're obviously not a liberal. You're simply retarded

My point exactly, they are more than happy to label Shialeboob's event being shut down after his arrest as a "silencing of free speech" but when there are literally hundreds of rioters beating the shit out of Trump supporters because a gay guy tried to speak at university it's never spoken about.

They will continue to lose and we will continue to win. They might have had a chance to win the next election if they would have admitted their faults and cut out the corruption from their respective areas, but after these riots people are already yelling Trump 2020. Good fucking luck on this next election progressives because it's going to be a landslide

just because you support Trump that does not make you some kind of "alpha male" and just because you think hes an idiot that doesn't make you a beta either... how simple minded are you fucks?

" because it's going to be a landslide"

this is some real bias assed shit right here, ever take your head out your ass?

WTF is potential violence? I would be on death row if I was convicted of the things I thought about doing.

who said that? Trying to put words in people's mouths because you have no argument? Sad!

But yet in reality which political representative is most likely to be supported by cucks, art majors, anarchists, the meek, criminals, "refugees", feminists, and the beta males? You would be delusional to think these people supported Trump

if the economy crashes, which it is highly potential to happen during the next few years, how can you sit there and say, it's going to be a landslide, you have no idea what the next two years entail... unless your a jerk off with a crystal ball

was trying to bring logic to a discussion, clearly you don't have use for that..

You sure care about what the liberals say and you cry like one too

It was on the line this election, and most people who even voted Hilary are getting sick of the riots and crying from people like you. Go burn down a car in the name of stopping Trump's hate why don't you.

What, do you think your average person isn't looking at these tantrums? Or maybe you think people are at home watching windows being smashed and thinking "you know, that really changed my mind, Hillary 2020"

And i'm the one with my head up my ass? You wouldn't know what bias is if it fucked your GF while you watched, you probably laughed when people said Trump had a shot at the presidency too, huh? back to the safe space with you xd

wtf would she run again in four years? you are a special kind of dumb huh?

>Don't understand logic
>Gets exposed
>Butthurt
>Calls the other person a retard

You should complete your GED before you post here. Or you could just post in Sup Forums instead

>which is highly potential to happen
give proof

>you have no idea what the next two years entail...
didn't you just tell us what the next two years entail?

what logic? where is the logic? All I saw was you crying over being called a beta somewhere by presumably a trump supporter

100% of the time you are a retard

"Go burn a car down"

awww the tough guy can't handle anyone challenging his assertions, poor little snowflake

They deserved to have their faces bashed in though...

Are you retarded? He used her as an example. Who tf knows who'll be their next corrupt candidate. As long as Trump doesn't fuck up big time, the left will lose more and more power until it collapses

Dam op look at those quads
And this what happens when Sup Forums comes for a vist it

wasn't called shit by anyone, just don't see how name calling is going to bring anyone together. But you have all the answers right? so keep telling us how all this shit talking is really bringing people together

MAGA.

yes and you should go back to tumblr etc etc

The projection is really starting to get stale

in that case I'm glad she will never be our president

and then we have a one party dictatorship, thats the goal right?

They should have taken Sanders... This germanfag is laughing at you for that obvious mistake.

Classic retard: I don't agree with you and you are making me mad so g-go back to Tumblr or something!!

Sad!

Shia just did this for attention.
In no way was he relavent anymore until he did this.

why should anyone ever have to worry about another party being in control right?? that is the goal isn't it?? admit it, you can't stand other people other than your own being in the WH, omg a black president how can I sleep at night...

You are the one who started the conversation about this. How is coming here and calling people simple minded fucks while simultaneously implying things that never happened going to "bring people together"?

Not when they tell half the country that they're deplorable morons and honestly expect to start winning seats in congress.

again, another assumption, htf do you know who I supported in the primaries?

The goal is for the left to reform. But that little thought-jump of yours was nice. Doesn't show whats wrong with the left at all.

MAGA!

What for, exactly?

wow, nice job moving the word reform in place for collapse... talk about thought jumping, lmao simple fucks

didnt they already reform by not wanting slaves anymore?

> hurr durr racist
>hurr durr facist
Fuck off you retard

you get angry when black guys get hotter gfs than you to huh...

Jehova wittness one is wrong.

>le dictator xd
>u r all racist and mysogonist thats y you hate obamazam and hileroop!
News flash, only leftists only look at race and gender as a means of argument. I'm starting to think you people genuinely think Trump is the next Hitler, which in the eyes of anyone with common sense is pretty fucking hilarious, thanks for the jej famalam

+1
liked and subscribed

Praise kek

ive met a few of them and they didnt seem concerned that i didnt agree with them.

For being annoying, hysterical, entitled, shrill, crybaby faggots.

Any relation to guy ladouche? Guy like!

They'll have to reform, after their party collapses. What is so hard to understand? Or are you just blinded by ideology and don't want to understand?

hah thats pretty good.
the american government is terrible because anyone can be bought off to suit some faggots agenda.

This is an example of Sup Forums cancer.

i actually tried to get them to come into my house to talk to me both were super cute. werent pushy at all or maybe i was just super creepy or something

reform to what you want them to be, and then you can sleep better at night?

when do you finally get enough of what you want, that I won't have to see you crying about how everyone is so evil but you and Trump... when does that finally happen?

he forgot the muslim one where youre decapitated for being an apostate

well to be fair Hilary tried buying off everyone she possibly could and still she lost. If anything this election was proof our system isn't mostly corrupt and the people still have influence over an election

> potential violence
who are the snowflakes?

This is an example of SJW cancer.

Early footage was based though.
Shadilay

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

you got your dumb fuck president, the wall that costs billions of our tax dollars, no more refugees, no more regulation for clean/air and water, more oil pipelines right over the countries largest aquifer, when will you finally be satisfied?? when nobody else speaks against your savior ??

why so many anti-trump protestors? if anything, you would think you would be protesting your own party for shafting bernie.

Wouldn't apostate imply that you were once muslim? Infidel may be a better word.

presumably those who's minds have been steadily melting throughout the duration of this election

Great justification for assault, I'm sure it'll hold up well in court for you.

Follow up: Do you realize how autistic you sound? "These guys are annoying me, I should hit them." while simultaneously crying out that they're the crybaby snowflakes.

Reforming into a party that follows american values and -most important- laws. Why tf would I want an authoritarian one party state? Did I say anything that makes you think I do?

that is very true, I think what I was actually thinking about was the lobbyists, those faggots are pushing for this and that all the time.

I'm not american so most of this is from shit I've seen in news, media, and pop culture.

so you want refugees everywhere, regulations so bad that they strangle business, energy dependency on the middle east, when will you be satisfied?

ever hear of natural gas?? you should try researching it and the wonders it has done before commenting on energy and sounding like an idiot.

either or.

the disappointment on Bernie Sanders face could kill a horse.

I would like to be able to drink the water from my sink, is that asking too much Trump butt boy??

you should go outside into the real world and see that cars and some homes dont run on natural gas you fucking retard. That pipeline you bitch about isnt carrying natural gas numbnuts. now go sit down and shut up.

how can anyone argue with people who think profits are more important than actual people...

thats when you know your a conservative dueche bag, when money is more important than lives...

so is there gonna be a citation for them claims? Better to have no refugees than to let in the flood gates like Sweden, Germany, and France have, look where they're at. Better to have a wall than have people literally walk into the country. Billions of dollars? Do you have any idea how much we spend a year? no more regulations for clean ____? oh right, I forgot that the moment trump became president the fucking ice caps started melting at record speed and everybody started using diesel

It's because they're fucking stupid, while I disagree with Bernie on a lot of things he still got the D from corrupt Hilary and Bernie's supporters are so brainwashed that they continued to complain about Hilary winning the popular vote. Pic related

>everywhere
They're gonna stick them in those FEMA campa you're so scared of

>strangle business
Dont really give a fuck, they want to pay me a slave wage while the CEO takes home 10k/hr AND I pay out 5k in corporate bailouts with my taxes fuck you and fuck the elite

>rely on the east
Literally sending them billions of your tax dollars and you don't even care, fleeced moron

no shit it isn't, thats the problem it is carrying tar sands oil.. moron

>If someone doesn't agree me and makes me butthurt that person is a SJW

You know how I know you are from Sup Forums?

then move out of your third world piece of shit country and come to northern europe, aka the best place in the world, aka the place with the least amount of niggers and sandniggers. don't pick sweden tho

meh

you mean the flint water supply? That was all you democrats

really? you really are brainwashed huh, thats quite sad