The President of the United States of America

The President of the United States of America

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascist
youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.infowars.com/lady-gaga-to-conduct-satanic-ritual-at-super-bowel-li/&ved=0ahUKEwiq0c2OvI3SAhXoslQKHS44DHIQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNH3D1yiSZBS7E1vgb_2cQBvwfr05g&sig2=HQfNE5V0b8QbqYhmwH1Cew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's correct, Jimbo. Now what's 1+1?

it doesn't matter what I answer to that question, the media will misconstrue it to make us both look bad

So was Nixon.
Doesn't change the fact that both are crooks.

>Doesn't change the fact that both are crooks.
like nixon, that'll have to be proven first

mind you, he was running against a known criminal, this much we know.

How's that "Make the swamp swampier" promise panning out?

>... is fucking retarded.
Muslims are people too.
Refuges don't deserve to die all alone out in the ocean somewhere.

> that'll have to be proven first

Where the fuck have you been, user? Just Google Trump lawsuits, Trump court cases, Trump lost cases. The evidence is in abundance.

Only alt-right shitkickers, autistic conservatives, and Fox News think the man isn't a criminal. The rest of objective reality knows otherwise.

The fucktard was even embroiled in a suit against his and his father's blatant racism back in the 70s.

A suit they lost, fyi.

The man's a bigot, a racist, a charlatan, a pig, a hypocrite, a liar...

And above all, a criminal. He has more in common with the thug down the street who deals drugs and rapes kids than he does middle America.

Well done, US. You got scammed by the Kremlin and voted for a colossal faggot.

G-fucking-G. WP.

"Oh boy but Clinton sure is innocent. #imwithher guys!"

You are a fucking autist if you think Clinton isn't the more Machiavellian of the two (look it up on google, as you don't know that big of a word."

And I know. Nobody was every pro-clinton, apparently (that excuse is kind of getting old.) But if you Americucks didn't want that, you wouldn't have allowed the DNC to fuck Sanders over. But you did, because you and other "liberal" retards are too concerned with virtue signaling, relabeling everything you don't like as fascist, and then violently protesting to show how you people really are.

The American left is fucking retarded, despite climate change deniers and creationists being exclusive the the right.

> But the crowds! They were yuuuuge! Biggest ever!

> Putin's a fascistic murderer? Yeah, but he's my friend! We're best pals! Russia's cool!

> UN, EU, and NATO? Fuck those guys! I trust the Kremlin!

>get over it
You first.

The So-Called President of the United States

Only two weeks in office and he's already on track to be the most unpopular president in history. Even the people who voted for him don't like him. They call it Trumpgret.

> clinton sure is innocent

Did I say that? Mmm, no. Don't think I did.

They're both criminals. But HE'S the President, so she's irrelevant now. He's the one to worry about.

Him and the knuckle-draggers of the US who support him.

> don't know that word

Nice try, but I do. And it applies just as easily to Trump. Ffs, his antics over the last two years ALONE make it applicable to him.

> you and other liberal retards

Another swing and a miss. I'm not a liberal.

> labeling everything as fascist

No. Only if it's fascistic.
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascist

And the US's current climate of alt-right, ultra-nationalism is bordering on fascism. All depends on what Trump does in the next four years.

Indeed, finally the USA has a president that represents everything the rest of the world already thought of the USA.

The first BLACKED President of United Fatties

Is a fucking infantile moron.

>orange
>tiny hands
>retard
Did we just elected Umaru?

Heil Trump!

it's funny how this turned into a butthurt liberal thread.

No, this

>so i became hitler
Admit it Sup Forums, you see him as Hitler too. That's the sole reason why you're so obsessed with him.

He called Hillary Clinton a crook.
You bought it.
Then he paid $25 million to settle a fraud lawsuit.

He said he'd release his tax returns, eventually.
You bought it.
He hasn't, and says he never will.

He said he'd divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest.
You bought it.
He is still heavily involved in his businesses, manipulates the Stock Market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.

He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said.
You bought it.
He then proceeded to put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.

He said he'd surround himself with all the best and smartest people.
You bought it.
He nominated End-Times theocratic loon Mike Pence for Vice President. A white supremacist named Steve Bannon is his most trusted confidant. Dr. Ben Carson, the world's greatest idiot savant brain surgeon, is in charge of HUD. Russian quisling Rex Tillerson is Secretary of State.

He said he'd be his own man, beholden to no one.
You bought it.
He then appointed Betsy DeVos -whose only "qualifications" were the massive amounts of cash she donated to his campaign- as Secretary of Education.

He said he would "drain the swamp" of Washington insiders.
You bought it.
He then admitted that was just a corny slogan he said to fire up the rubes during the rallies, and that he didn't mean it.

He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the Generals did.
You bought it.
He promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his Generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.

>implying op didn't want this to happen

SCROTUS - So Called Ruler Of The United States

they always will turn into liberal butthurt threads.

he doesn't even have to name the thread "butthurt liberal thread" they just come automatically. It's amazing.

Get used to it

He said Hillary Clinton couldn't be counted on in times of crisis.
You bought it.
He didn't even bother overseeing that raid in Yemen; and instead spent the time hate-tweeting the New York Times, and sleeping.

He called CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times "fake news" and said they were his enemy.
You bought it.
He now gets all his information from Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars.

He called Barack Obama "the vacationer-in-Chief" and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer's dime, not when there was so much important work to be done.
You bought it.
He took his first vacation after 11 days in office and has spent every weekend at his personal resort in Florida since being sworn in.
All on the taxpayer's dime.
And went golfing.

Its only a month.

Just like how there are certain threads that won't say "triggered Sup Forumsack thread" but they come anyways.

Both sides are exteremely cringy.
-Centrist Masterrace

What do you expect of a president who has spent 66% of his weekends in office at a golf resort and then took a vacation after working for only a few days?

>trump did more than any president in just one week
>it's only a month

PICK ONE

Trump's stormtroopers are rounding up non-whites all over the nation. How long until they come for you? Kristalnact II.

I did? You from the head trauma ward? Where's your keeper?

He did sign a bunch of Executive Orders written by Bannon. Most of those aren't legal of course and will be thrown out by the courts.

Those aren't mutually exclusive statements. Did you bother forming a complete thought before you posted?

You kidding?
This is Trump trolls trolling Trump trolls.

Bad bait. Everyone knows about watergate

Why would I? I'm arguing against fucking Sup Forums

>He now gets all his information from Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars.

Yes, websites that tell the truth.

POTUS gets news from website that advocates a black genocide, nothing wrong with that.

Babbys furst troll lel

it's amazing how hard people are needling and nitpicking at Trump to discredit him.

If you had worked even a fraction as hard to get Hillary elected, she probably would have been.

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

>Turning the fricken frogs gay!
>They have interdimentional travel and satan is keeping it from us!
>they are making fish people
-alex Jones from infowars

InfoWars does tell the truth. That's how I learned that local weather stations use their doppler radars to create hurricanes for the US government.

> needling and nitpicking at Trump to discredit him.
>he was only in office a few days before violating US law
Impeach.

Should have /thread there

>people actually believe this

That's right user. And i voted him just to cause bad feel for far-left. And now i'm very happy watching how unhappy they are ;^)

guys, serious question. What is up with his hair and why is he orange?

How about that satanic ritual from Gaga at the Superb Owl guys?

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.infowars.com/lady-gaga-to-conduct-satanic-ritual-at-super-bowel-li/&ved=0ahUKEwiq0c2OvI3SAhXoslQKHS44DHIQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNH3D1yiSZBS7E1vgb_2cQBvwfr05g&sig2=HQfNE5V0b8QbqYhmwH1Cew

Wig, spray tan.

(Alien)

>violating US law

if he actually did so, why hasn't he been impeached?

>known criminal
Bullshit.
Conservitards have been trying to pin bullshit on Hillary Clinton for decades. Millions of taxpayer dollars wasted on investigations that have turned up nothing.
Not one single thing. Anyone still calling Hillary a criminal is a lying sack of shit.

The only reason you cowards hate Hillary is because she's good at what she does and she's not on your side. And that terrifies you.

>block us residents coming back home

Source please

Why exactly do those uncultured swine not deserve to die?

Because Congress is Republican and only Congress can call for impeachment by majority. Wait until the midterm elections in 2018 when angry Americans clean house and get rid of the useless Republicans. Then we'll get an impeachment going.

Because we opened up our elections to being sold on the open, international market and Russia was the highest bidder this time.

The people who have the power to see on his side. Republican house and Senate. They believe in loyalty over the consitution

>calls Hillary a crook for usuing unsecured devices and networks
>Trump uses old android and private network just the same as Hillary did

Fucking kek

Yes, but the important thing is that we can use alternative facts to prove his inaugural crowds were huge and, with Mike Pence on the job, that there were millions upon millions of illegal voters that cost Trump the popular vote.

Get your shit together, user. You're ignoring the TRUE important topics!

Please, enlighten me of the real topics based political analyst

It always work.

SCROTUS
So Called Ruler of the United States

kek

kek, thats why rest of the world hates murrica, only republicunts matter, everyone else on the planet could just die

i bet nothing happens.

Hey man, its like the teachings of Jesus or something really stuck with them.

I think the craziest thing about trump's supporters is, at least for many of them, his bumbling foolishness, his hatred of anyone who isn't a straight white american man, his attempts to delegitimize and dismantle the US government is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

Our american society needs cleaned up, badly. Once this administration falls, either through the legal process or violence, the pockets of his support should be rooted out and dealt with.

I was gonna, but it`s too late now, fuck it anyway
inb4 shitstorm

This, probably.

They didn't impeach either Bush when they started wars based on lies.
I doubt they'll impeach Trump.

liberalism is a fucking mental disease that is killing this country.

they will never impeach Trump, because Congress majority is republicunts and they will never ever admit that their president is a moron

This was intended as a Sup Forums exclusive, but for the sake of simplicity and D&D lovers everywhere, it's available to anyone who digs around in my dropbox.

tinyurl/zvtwyog

I bet thats what Hilter said in the 1930s...

As a non American my erection has never been harder. All you pathetic leftwing cucks cry about trump being hitler, which just makes the whole shitshow even funnier. The media has had a left wing ethnic bias for far too long, and now your world is falling apart because white people dont want you shoveling your shit down our throats. Fuck i hate bleeding heart liberals so much, they position themselves as trying to help people but in reality they are just a bunch of parasites who want to leech of others success

>mfw no responses from Trumpets

All fucking true & this is just the beginning. I only hope that they find the direct ties to Russian efforts to sway the election & they impeach the SOB. Fuck Trump & fuck backwards ass FAKE conservatives.

Except the clinton charity took millions of dollars from raghead countries, but of course this means nothing to liberal scum

> not realizing the sarcasm of the post you've replied to

>they are just a bunch of parasites who want to leech of others success

no, he said that about the jews.

>b-but it's okay when Trump does it

>As a non American

AHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH HHAHAHAHAHAH
*breath*
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

They're completely immunized to facts. These are people who think literally the entire mainstream news industry, from CNN to the BBC, from the LA Times to the Boston Globe are conspiring the make up fake stories just to damage and embarrass this president. Even though the most damaging embarrassing news stories flow right out of his own retarded mouth.

>you will never be this angry over something as trivial as a sporting event

Lol your team lost fam

Hahaha pathetic, so anyone who doesnt pander to your special snowflake status is hitler? You know what the truth is fuck you, nobody means shit. Do you think straight white men run around yelling oh fuck yeah we're straight and we get to work 45 hour weeks for our average wives and ungrateful kids. Fuck you and your homo trans liberal agender to hell. If you want to matter in life then do something other than complain. I honestly, 100%, could not care less about whatever the fuck some moron wants to identify as or sleep with, just dont make it my problem like every fucking liberal does. Ooooo everything is the white mans fault, why arent you more tolerant, why dont you let muslims in who believe everything you dont? I hope trump goes way further than he has, and if he nukes everything then who cares im in ausfalia we probably aren't getting nuked cuz who gives a shit about us

The ACTUAL presidents of the USA.

Here's a quick rundown:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Liberal tards banging on about Trump bad oh boo hoo you spastics.

You people are the reason Sup Forums is terminal cancer.

Humourless 13 year olds with brain damage.

Get off my lawn.

seems legit

>my team

I voted for the idiot to find out he's shitting on me and other disabled veterans, fuck off kid.

How to beat a crook...

Elect a bigger crook....

>Yr super dumb.

Hitler was intelligenct Trump just says stupid shit

>don't like trump must be a liberal huerpderp

> no, he said that about the jews
In this case, liberals = Jews. It's the "us vs them" mentality of nationalism. It's the "those 'other' people, degenerates because they're different, are undermining our cultural values" ideology that leads to fascistic sentiments.

Honestly, the parallels of the current US cultural and political climate to the rise of Nazi Germany are depressingly strong.

Look up the events that transpired between Hitler's humble beginnings to the meteoric rise of the Third Reich. What's happening right now in the US is damned similar, point for point.

Not saying Trump is Hitler, but the ultra-nationalism on display is getting damned close to mirroring Nazi Germany. Right down to the "the media tell nothing but lies about our glorious leader".