I've apparently spent £630 on weed since the New Year

I've apparently spent £630 on weed since the New Year

Stop buying grams and get an ounce you fucking retard. Better yet find someone that doesn't rape you on the price in the first place.

I'm paying £25 an eighth, seems pretty average price to me.

£120 for me.
Generally spend about £40 a month.

How to find a dealer without looking like a retard? I don't know anyone around me so can't ask around.

i spent 250€ on seeds an got about 750 grams out of it, i've had it for almost a year now, but i dont sell, only smoke. And even that only in the evenings or when i wake up. So if you can, grow your own.

I've smoked almost everyday so far this year and I've spent maybe $60o CDN but that's for like an ounce of shitty toronto weed, 7 grams of kingston's ditch weed, and ounce of medical grade from dispensaries and a buddy with a green card and a gram of Afghan Hash.

Fuck I love Canada

Just bought 50 grams of Mid for $40 USD.

i live in nigger detroit area so i used to just post up outside a gas station and ask random people if they knew anyone with a bag or if they had any. detroit cops dont give a fuck about weed anymore. or if you live in a legal state just buy your medical card

Buy oil you degenerate. Just as cheap and lasts 10x longer.

I'm in Ireland. So that's kind of fucked. Gards catch you with a bag and you're fucked tbh. That's why I can't go to a city I used to live in cause it's nearly 100km away.

not really considering you would need to buy a whole new piece to smoke the oil. and im pretty sure riggs aint cheap

Damn, yeah i have no idea then man. I'd say your best bet would be to hit up a couple bars / pubs and subtlety ask somebody if they know where to get a bag

well dude u have to take into account the equipment. the lamp, ventilation, fertilizer etc. and of course ur electricity bill... but i guess all together it would be around 1250 maybe 2000€ which is still a good deal if u got decent quality weed

Hey faggots you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply hello paedo or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.

Oh I dont know, how about you fucking make friends? You know, the fucking normal way of meeting people?
>step one: Meet new people
>step two: Converse over mutually liked topics
>step three: Hang out with them a couple of times
>step four: Eventually ask if they smoke, and if so, if they can put you through to their dealer
Its literally that fucking easy, but if you can't even figure THAT out, maybe you shouldn't be smoking in the first place.

damn dude. Ive somked all the same time, Ive spent somewhere around a 110 dollars I think. Bought 35, twice and split 80 with someone later but I think I gave him like 37 or something due to lack of change. How did you spend that kind of money in that time?

Skateparks are your best bet.
I'm just lucky that I've always known a handful of mates that grow or sell.

When I was in university I'd sit on the patio by my dorm with a pipe and a book and eventually someone would come out with a backpack and head into the woods and I'd just ask them if they knew anyone who'd chops half the time people will sell you a nug right there or text their buddy

My dumb ass has to smoke every chance i get. Currently $250 an ounce but i typically purchase 1/8 of ounce at a time $40 ill smoke a 7 grams in about 5-7 days

with this addictive behaviour and amount of consume, consider yourself lucky not being hooked on meth, yayo, bars or H

Lightweight.

thats actually a pretty solid system.

you can get acceptable daily use ones for like $35 I bought one labeled "Dab Marino" tiny with a dolphin on it but works great.

Try again with a little less ignorance.
>buy a nail that fits your piece ($10) or a universal that fits any piece ($25)
>buy a torch/nozzle for $10-20
>optional (but recommended) dabber for $5
I love when people say "But dabbing is so expensive" when it is by FAR less expensive than weed, it just requires a dabber and a torch instead of a lighter. Go buy a camping torch and it'll last you a year, the igniter should cost 3x the propane.

Get into vaping. It saves a lot on weed. Beyond that, you need to start a small grow, basically.

i know in the long run its cheaper, but for people who dont really have a solid income there isnt really much room. if i had a steady income i personally would switch to oil or wax but i just cant afford it

Oil's hard to find in the UK tbh. In the US it's processed from 99 plant outdoor crops. Here that's not possible.

not to mention we got medical dispensaries over here too

Ah yes I forgot buying a dub every other day is much more cost efficient than buying a gram a week, how stupid of me

your a pussy i've spent $3000+ cdn

i buy an 8th a week.

I've apparently haven't smoke a single thc since the New Year

don't have any weed? make like ur ancestors and plant seeds.

maybe around 7 years ago i was buyin dimes and dubs every other day but yeah now i just buy an 8th a week. 30 bucks

want some kush reach oshawa