What do you guys do when you're high?

What do you guys do when you're high?

Also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4gUFBLuzjs
youtube.com/watch?v=TKJEh_8IRJw
youtube.com/watch?v=StzQEp7TIbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

started playing dark souls whilst stoned recently. Pretty fun.

I sit around staring at the wall wonder what I should do now that I'm high. Until 15 minutes later when I'm not high anymore and I start over again.

Games used to be my thing. But now that I got my new gaming PC, and like 1000 games on my back log, I can never decide which to play.

So I get high, stare at the wall wondering what I should play. Until 15 minutes later when I'm not high anymore. The cycle repeats.

Vidya and sex. Always good answers.

You're either not smoking enough, or you're smoking shit stuff. 15 mins... I mean... damn..
I meditate when I'm stoned sometimes. Pretty fun.

I usually work while high.

I don't have a lot of focus or inspiration while sober.

Listen to music. Lose my lighter at least 5 times, even though I have several in my room. Search for lighters, find cooler things. Burn out & restart- if I ever find a lighter or matches... fuck.

Drink beer, see movies, play vidya and sometimes sex.

How does the meditation works? Are you really able to think of nothing while you're high?

Nice dubs.

I'm 32, been smoking since I was 9 (Yeah I know, fuck off). I grow my own (legally), last spectro came back at 20% which is above average.

I think just because of how long, and how regularly I smoked it (I have a hippie family, so it was part of growing up) I have just built up a tolerance.

I smoke, 15 minutes later I feel burned out and want to smoke again. Thank god I grow my own or I'd never be able to keep this up.

I listen to music i fucking see it i see how its made i full on feel it. sometimes ill open my DAWs and completely remake a song or if there isnt a instrumental for a song i simply make one. Like to listen to reggae and pitch it down a semitone to feel the song completely.... Kinda fucking weird but i feel it

when back in australia i would smoke mostly with older brother or friends. with brother we would play board games, 8 ball, watch tv. sometimes go out and shoot clay targets. with friends - board games, tv, vidya. honestly, even though i love it and smoke a lot, weed makes everybody lazy and boring as fuck. i'm close to 6 months without weed cause i can't get it where i am at the moment, but being around people who aren't always stoned is pretty good.

i loose my lighter when im sitting on my bed and can never re light my spliff then it ends up in a spot i searched.

>What do you guys do when you're high?

Usually I'm going nuts. Hearing voices that laugh about me, start to sweat, lock myself into my room, getting increased heartrate so high I got actually fear to die from heartattack which just increases heartrate.

I smoked for two years and now it's all just a bad trip. Stoped to smoke a year ago. Am still an anxious, broken fuck since then. Still don't know what the fuck happened and why. good times.

I either masturbate, read or play games

I make music

mix music

listen to music

play ainstrument

Watch vids in youtube

chat with peeps

eat

smoke more

or fap, obviously

>whilst

your mother should have had you aborted

>9
Nice b8

Haha I remember my first time dabbing too, friend.

Back on that horse. And stop thinking negative shit when you smoke. Anxiety will go away.

why? you're clearly american cause he used the word properly.

i dont know why i just put that r.e.m song shinning happy people.... why why...

Are you an illiterate cunt? Your vocabulary must be piss poor.

Bro, don't get me wrong. this shit didn't happen to me once. It was a long and deep process. Isolated more and more from anything and anyone. this went on for about half a year. I would not be able to escape from this if I didn't get cancer.

I already said fuck off. But yeah, as said I lived in a hippie family in the 90s, what do you expect? It was always laying around the house, so it was only a matter of time until I tried it myself. Liked it, kept with it, never got caught til I was 12, at which time my parents just didn't care and started sharing it. To this day my parents are the best friends I ever had because of all this.

Once I watched an ant climb up a 30 meter tall tree for 40 minutes.

Blade and Soul, all day every day while smoking from my Volcano!

I listen to music or edit some video.

Also bath with whale music.

PS, pic related

watch scary movie with friends its too fun being high

Meditation isn't about thinking nothing. It's the opposite. It's exercise for the psyche; that's how I see it. I use my time meditating to self-critique about how I can be a better person, or to flesh out my opinions.

show me dem mixing skills m8

Watch The Adventures of Pete & Pete

Errrm she looks very young, user.

wtf

mods! high off of pipe hits. weed so dank my homie said it had salvia in it lol

These

When ever i get high i wear my favorite dress, comb my hair, and go to the forest and lay in a flower field, while listening to strawberry fields

I guess all drugs affect everyone differently. But I feel like everyone gets this at some point. Some early on, some later, but most would attribute it to overthinking and overwhelming your brain. It's called 'freaking out' bro it happens, it's less the drugs fault and more your mind before/during smoking.

Martial arts / zen time

Work my shitty job

get the fuck back over to reddit and start using real words

Might be time for a tolerance break?

>>whilst

>your mother should have had you aborted

Look in a mirror and repeat these words to yourself

He used the word in the correct context

Fucking amerifatcunt

How do you smoke at home from time to time (and doing stuff on the pc that's fun) whithout your gf living with you notices? she's like the best ever but hates any kind of drugs. Any idea m8s

She looks old enough
>No pedo intended

He's right. I did use it correctly.

Read a graphic or try to.

>The newfag didn't pass high school English so now he autisticly screeches at anyone who uses a word he doesn't understand

You are one un-educated, obnoxious cunt.

Play RuneScape kek.

Anyway, how do my plants look? Bent them over for more tops

any advice for me to enjoy it again mate?

Yeah, which I've done in the past. Thing is I'm a patient, and prescription is for 3 grams a day. Now of course it's my body I can do what I want, but it really does help with both my anxiety/depression and my IBS. So it's something I can't live without, unfortunately.

Function

sure pham,
u probly dont like house/techno, but here u go:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4gUFBLuzjs

Also this

youtube.com/watch?v=TKJEh_8IRJw

Still learning to make beats... I make a lot of shit but never upload it:

youtube.com/watch?v=StzQEp7TIbE

Diaaam my kind of girl!

ok 'mom', i love the 'color' of american english.

the 'realization' that you people actually think you have the superior language

nice not-weed you got there dude

Had this problem myself

Tolerance break buddy,

Every 6 months or so I don't smoke for a week

You'll blaze what you regularly would and it'll fuck you

Well worth it

Go hiking mate

When you're fat and male it's called a moomoo

Not a woman, just like dresses.

Yeaaaaaaah MODS MODS MODS

Actually female user lol

Do I need a lot of practice? Or can I just start without any experience?

Absolutely. I think it's more about timing and setting. A great time to smoke is when you're alone in a safe place, with some food, a good attitude, and a genuine desire to relax.

Then you need to remind yourself that these feelings you're having are GOOD feelings, and you WANT to feel like this. Too often people mentally refuse to 'take the ride' and therefore they have 2 sides of the brain fighting each other. One saying "Whoa what the fuck this feels fucked am I okay" and another one saying "Oh man this feels GREAT I could stay like this forever"

Let the latter win, and the freakouts will go away.

woops

Oh okay since you said 'mix music' I didn't thought of DJing. As a feedback to your own shit, sounds pretty fun, I can feel you doing this music. It sounds natural. But also very noobish sound-design and mixing wise. Gotta work on that.

I watched a praying mantis do that once but at a get together another friends house. I kept coming back to check its progress lmao

I usually get some really far out, fucked up ideas, which I write down excitedly before I forget them. Then I come back to them next day and realise ... some of them were pretty good, actually.

What makes you say it isn't weed?

They don't look bad at all, but I'd consider using thinner twine/strings for bending/holding when they're that young.

Thicker strings/wires have potential to crimp them while growing, since they can have overnight growth spurts.

shut the fuck up dickshit you're the one using "whilst" like some fucking pretentious fuck with a cheap cigar and plaid fedora

You have seen a weed plant, have you, newfag?

can't even tell if this is proof for your gender. it's so hard to determine

yeah i just threw some beats over the guitar track.
Still lots of practice, reading and watching tuts...

anyways, thanks for listening man :)

i understand the government and all their cover ups and lies and why were allowed holidays because its money earners. i get on higher dimensions when you get baked and hear a hight pitch faint noise thats the 'mans' waves getting into your thoughts and making you choose shit. Thats why they dont want weed legal most places because the weed unlocks these higher frequencies that make us understand whats good

the context isn't the problem fuckface, it's a stupid shitty word that redditors use to make themselves seem smarter and that's it. stop fucking using it you english fuck

That was kind of my thought too.

nah man I want to have all my senses at 100% funktionality when moving outside my known territorry. I'm talking bout been comfortly at home chillin in front of my pc.

> A great time to smoke is when you're alone in a safe place, with some food, a good attitude, and a genuine desire to relax
that's what I need but can't figure out how. I'm living with my gf and we're both always at home nowadays since we need to study for exams.

I had this kind of enviroment in the past though, were I went mad. I did what you just adviced, but I could not relax. Always thought of "what if anyone now messages me on whatsapp, I would need to answer but they would know I am high" and stupid shit like that...

What is your recording device? It sounds like it needs to be replaced to have instant better results

Well when it used to affect me like it did when I first started smoking I'd always put on some funny ass shit like It's always Sunny and munch the fuck out.
Nowadays I just smoke, grab a bite to eat and go on normally with my day, kinda brightens up the normal routine. Also jamming when I'm high is always cool

Im not that guy im just another guy who realised how fucking thick and braindead you are. You will never have a decent fucking life bitching about how intelligent people speak.

> pretentious
Big word for you isnt it user?

it's just kind of fact by this point that western english is different than your european english. we're setting the standards now, you guys are, what, stuck on an island that rains all year? pfffffff

the ugly people losers smell like poop and has no friends and is ugly and smell like shit and read people the ugly way and know things while is ugly and the ugly people losers smell like poop

he's not even intelligent though dude. literally everywhere outside of america, whilst is used interchangeably with while. only the weirdly shittily evolved american english thinks that it's 'pompous' to use whilst.

>using thick as an insult

come on you're making this too easy

>o bb she thick

Well depending on the meditation type there are different goals.
But yeah anyone can start it, you don't get experience without doing something.
If you're doing mindfulness meditation, it is about being in the now, observing what your body feels like and figuring out what it is saying to you and accepting it as the state you are in. It could be emotions or thoughts or nothing really. The exercise is about finding that part of yourself that isn't emotions or thoughts, the part that observes these things. Once you find that, you can start to consciously decide how to react to these thoughts and emotions, so you don't just rely on automatic reactions, but actually decide what is beneficial for you in the situation you're in.
I'm not well versed in other types of meditation, but that is what you do in mindfulness meditation.

Oh and I'm another user by the way.

I am Australian so I don't know what you're getting at. Yeah, I have facebook so I see all the leaps and bounds you're nignog infested country makes in progress in regard to our language. Murder of the English tongue.

I was waiting for you to say something like this, without me coming right out and assuming.

If you have to hide it for any reason, or feel as though you'll get caught, or are doing a taboo thing, this is bound to cause freakouts because marijuana encourages overthinking.

It's the same reason you see alot of kids 'redlight' or 'black out' or 'freak out' when getting high in their early years, it's less about tolerance, and more about their paranoia of getting caught causing over stimulation in the brain.

With all this said, maybe you should avoid it until you're in a life situation where marijuana is not something you have to hide or be ashamed of.

Vidya until you're perfectly skilled to play while high.

/thread

and the ugly guys losers are ugly and cant do nothing and smell like poop and is ugly as shit and try to be better then people and people and women only get along for the money and the ugly people losers know that the ugly popular people and the attrative loser people get along with the ugly guys losers or ugly people losers that is ugly and angry so try to stop them from making money the ugly way so the ugly people losers that smell like poop can still bother the ugly popular people the ugly way or try to kill the popular people the ugly way

>x-Box merchandise on window

how is being 16yo going for you m8

Recorded the guitar with a Zoom H1 recorder. Lots of background noise because next to a BUSY AF street.

Also, didnt reduce noise with audacity bc irrelevant reasons.

And most part of the percusion are just a loop I got from the interwebs

I think about fucking my 63 year old aunt; open her facebook and fap to kingdom cum

What the fuck are you, because you are not female

It's or gtfo.

Hey guys i have a question.

how much weed do i need to use to cook?
i want to start a little biss selling pot brownies and cookies.

I know how to do them and i have done them a few times, my problem is that i don't really know the correct amounts i should be using.

Asuming for pot brownies 12 individual small portions 7cm x 5cm more less.

i used

60gms of butter of wich only 30gms had thc and i used about 6g of weed (not flowers) it was the really compresed shit you can find on the streets (because in my country it's not the time for harvest yet, i did cleansed it though).

too much? 2 of those pieces got me high for like 5 hours.

R. Crumb is my spirit animal.

it's.