When i was 17, my friend had a uncle and they lived a few min. out of town

when i was 17, my friend had a uncle and they lived a few min. out of town.
we used to go there to and watch the uncle get drunk and pass out then we took the beers that was left.
one time me and my friend was cruising up there on our bikes we noticed the uncle had a woman there (ugly, drunken) so i thought that we just wait untill they pass out then we get the beer and go..
but after a few hours when the uncle passed out she was still awake, sitting there in the couch "mummbelin" words that no one understood.
so we started to drink with her and incited her alot...
and after a while she passed out.
as usually my friend was on watch while i stuffed our backpacks full with beer and boose... but this time it was different.

i noticed that my friend was not in the doorway as he usually was, i put my bags down and went for him.
when entering the livingroom i saw his uncle sleeping in the bed and his woman sleeping in the couch.
and next to the woman was my friend, he had his hands inside her pants....
i almost freaked out!!! WTF!!!
he told me to be quiet, i did not know what to do.... so i turned around and went back to the backpacks to "secure" the beer... when i was done and the bags here filled i put the bags near the exit and looked back in the room.
this time my friend was standing next to her head whit his cock out.
this time i was a bit cooler, looked at his uncle (he was waaaay gone) so i went up to him and felt her titts.... they felt wounder full (even though she smelled like an alkoholic and looked like shit) so i started to play around with them a little at the same time my friend came on her face.
i told him to have a lookout for his uncle then i slowly brought my hand down inside her pants to her ugly cunt....

i felt around for a while and noticed that she was wet as hell, i remeber thinking.... i wounder how it would feel putting my dick inside of her,
at this time my friend dident care annymore, he was in the toilet washing his dick, i gently brought

Please continue

my cock out infront of her and started to wank a little.... one hand on my dick the other inside of her....
she was still almost as she was dead, but i could se her breathing, whit open mouth...
after a while when i got bored of fingering her i started to finger her in her mouth with the same hand i just had in her vagina.
at this time i got a little bored and thought i need to take her pants of...

so i slowly unbuttoned her pants a bit more until they where loose enough to pull down.
at this exact moment i got this chill in my body like someone is watching me, so i turned around to look for my friend and for the uncle.
the uncle was still waaay gone but my friend was in the kitchen drinking beer.
there i was with my dick out infront of a totaly uknown shitdrunk ugly cunt with her pants pulled a bit down....
when i turned back i saw that she was about to wake up!!
me being so afraid of her quickly tried to get my dick back in and at the same time putting her pants back up.... to late!
she opends her eyes and sees me, my heart is pounding so fucking hard! and also my dick!
she sees my dick, and she is probably as surprised as i was.
she whispers to me.....
what are you trying to do?... fuck me?
me being so afraid i couldent answer i just tried getting my hard cock back in my pants-
she was to drunk to move but she felt that her pants was halfway off.... she looked at me and said (these worlds i will never forget) "you are not stoping now are you?"
she grabbed me by the leg and pushed my closer to her, (i had started to back of from her)
i was stone!
i could not move!
i could not move a single muscle...

Bump

Continue m8

then she started to fondle with my leg and whispered where is the others?
i pointed towards the uncle and barley got out the word sleep.... and then pointed towards the kitchen and said "drunk"
when she heard the word drunk, she smiled..... i looked at her, her ugly face, her ugly titt that was showing hur ugly pants that was on their way off and i saw what i think might been the ugliest pussy of all time.

she moved her hands towards my dick and i was still afraid, but i manage to get my hands of my dick and pants and moved one of them to her ugly titt...
after a while she got my dick back out and i started to finger her...
i was so nervous... shit wat was i doing?!!

i could se that she enjoyed it alot.. and her pussy was wet as fuck...
after a minute or so when i started to get tierd in my hand (due to inexperience and bad posture) i was about to change hand...
i heard her whispered to me....
"put it in my mouth"

i bacame frosen again... wtf?! how could she have...?
like she wanted, i got two fingers from her ugly pussy to her mouth, but only for a few seconds, i took her pants of entierly and was ontop of her in like three seconds.
she helped my get my dick inside of her, but all i can recall is her stinking alcoholic breath.
i slowly pounded her for a few times and then i came inside her.

i was freaking out!
i just fucked a ugly alcolic dunken skank!
and she enoyed it!
she smiled towards me and said it was nice... i stod up faster like in two seconds putting my dick inside and watched her play around with her pussy while she stared at me... fuck i was afraid!

i quickly got out in the kitchen where my friend was and he had almost shit his pant trying to hold back the laughter and i grabbed a kitchen towel and my backpack and we left.... halfway from the house i had to stop and clean the shit of my dick with a kitchen towel.
true story!
sad part; i went back a coupple of times for more beer, i figured out where she lived and i fucked her alot...she was one crazy bitch in bed.
for a while she used to tie her feets in the bed pole and leave the door unlocked for me etc... i still have contact with her to this day.
i will try to post a picture on her titts (have it in the phone)

you had my curiosity, now you have my attention

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>inb4 RIS

i have to find a picture of her titts... i have loads of pictures of her.... she kind of liked it

one titt

the scary about all this shit, i get turned on by ugly older womens... im fucked up!

Have to see face . I bet she didn't look that bad, only by 17 year old kid standards

That's not too bad OP. Seen worse.

sorry m8, i will not post face.
i se if a can post pussy

You're afraid of some drunk slag finding out?

Scaredy bitch.

This. When you're 17, 35 is old and haggard. Bet she was ok.

Waiting for dat pussy...

there we go...
we did some crazy shit...she liked being hit also.
and she bought all these crazy sextoys and shit.
just to get me home to her....
one time she nagged alot on me, and i was like "shit" i dont want that shit.... so i told her to buy a pussypump otherwise i wont come to her.
she was quiet for a week then she said that she was ready for me again and i went there and she had pumped up her pussy like a fucking football

this one time she had a rolling pin on her bed drawer...
i was like... no way and tied her up with the cord to her alarmclock and fucked her with the rolling pin handle

>pussypump

Still not too bad OP.

the picture is not of her pussy while its pumped.
it took her 3years to shave that ugly shit

yea i did go to her for many years...
sometimes a coupple of times in a week other times only one time per week... depended on if she was drunk or had new toys or anything... she had this strangling phase... then i just went there fucked her while i had my belt around her head or throat and came in her and then left...

one time i went there before a party and fucked her and tied her up in her bed, and went back after the party to fuck her again... she loved it