Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
snopes.com/pregnant/youngestmother.asp
periscope.tv/Sasha0703
youtube.com/watch?v=DZe-bOugilI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NICE TRY FBI :^)

Nah I prefer horses

Just out of curiosity, if not FBI, what made you make this thread? Are you really that bored in life?
There is nothing on this planet you could do better with your time?

Firstly, No. But secondly, what does the filename mean? Weirdly suggestive of a bad scenario...or is that more revealing of my psychosis than anything else?

What a cute tight flat little ass she must have. Hell yes I would give it to her.

>what does the filename mean?
You must be younger than the girl in OP's pic if you don't know what a corner girl is.

To be fair, I'm old as fuck and don't know what a corner girl is either. Sometimes, you just don't encounter certain terms in your lifetime.

Oh, you mean prostitute? This pic is obviously taken from some stock modelling site, so, again, No.

corner girl=prostitute fucktard

kek

nah, I prefer robots over little girls

Well, we've always just called them whores. What kind of a dumbass chooses a nickname for something that's longer than the actual name?

appearently the person who posted this.

Twice.

If a woman was legal and looked like that, absolutely.

My man

>If a woman was legal
God damn the flood of normies has ruined Sup Forums.

every single day until late teens, then start fucking the kids we made

Fucking pedos.

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.

You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again

Youre all sick in the head

How hot would that be though? A 20 something year old who has a brain and her shit together and looks 10.

This thread has stayed up a surprising amount of time

I would go out of my way to get her to fall in love with and stay with me forever. Even resorting to shit like gas lighting.

If it had that scummy shit all over the website it'll be shut down pretty quick these days. A change is a good a rest.

Nah.
Her allowance wouldn't make her afford me.

while they might be disgusting pedophiles, you're the one who just wrote a paragraph on him. who's REALLY messed up in the head?

Checked. It's copypasta you mongoloids.

>not knowing the copypasta
>being this new

fuck off to tumblr, retard.

>sage
It's been so long since I've seen this word, I had forgotten it existed.

You're welcome

A 32 year old whore with ten gallons of makeup over 100 million dollars of surgery?

Sure

No, prepubescent children do nothing for me sexually.

I hope shes ready for my pedocock!

Hey Rabbi

Then you're fucked in the head.

Go remedy that.

I only fuck girls who can consent

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

Lol

newfags are new, and faggots

>newfag

∆∆

What if I told you that precious, cute little girl is, in fact, a serial rapist?

>Then you're fucked in the head.

No, being sexually attracted to something you can't breed with is fucked in the head.

Trips don't lie?

is this what i think it is? cos i aint gon click that shit

>Mfw got offered some proper underage camgirls on the exclusive.
>But I am a upright lad and said fuck no that shit illegal, and I ain't in the Mohammed Mombasa.

>something you can't breed with
snopes.com/pregnant/youngestmother.asp

>impregnating girls

nah

Then I hope she serial rapes me.

No, it's spam.

Would raise, Breed, Start a harem, Repeat.

>snopes.com/pregnant/youngestmother.asp

Well if she was able to get pregnant, she wasn't prepubescent, now was she?

>nah

I'm not saying you should actually get them pregnant. I'm just saying the purpose behind sex and sexual attraction is to make more people. From a biological perspective, if you're sexually attracted to something you can't reproduce with, there's something wrong with you.

Almost everything in life is boring. Except watching anime and hentai.

If only magic existed... It's my only dream. No magic, no life.

Please take a seat over there

Is it summer already?

>she wasn't prepubescent
That was never the point of the argument, chuckle nuts. The argument was having sex with someone you couldn't breed with makes you fucked in the head, and the girl in OP's pic is at least double the age of the youngest girl to ever get pregnant.

I provided empirical proof that you can breed with the girl in OP's post. Therefore, by your own logic, have sex with a 10 year old girl is not fucked in the head.

Welcome to the pedo club. :)

>I provided empirical proof that you can breed with the girl in OP's post.

No, you provided proof that in very rare cases you can breed with girls that age or younger.

The girl in the OP does not look like she's been through puberty, so you couldn't breed with her, and being sexually attracted to her is fucked in the head.

>Would you fuck?
only if she consented.
i'm not a rapist.

No, she's a Latina.

Your self denial and mental gymnastics is astounding.

stop moving the goalposts

MODS

I love how you keep trying to subtly change your argument every time someone blows you out of the fucking water with a thought out argument.

Move along child. There's nothing rule breaking going on here.

>female
>has her shit together

Pick one

MODS MODS MODS

I will kill you where you stand.

SDOM SDOM SDOM

I think there was another recent news i read on 8ch about a underage girl giving birth to a young baby in South America.

I haven't changed my argument at all. My original comment was that I'm not sexually attracted to prepubescent children. Hence the whole "It's fucked in the head to be attracted to things you can't breed with"

Fair point. Still, a girl in her twenties has potential to have more going on than a child does.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

That's no beaner, m8

she's too young for penetration, but kissing, oral, and bjs I would totally be up for

>I'm not sexually attracted to prepubescent children
>i just want to cuddle and snuggle
>preferably naked
>because that's when i'm most comfortable

>I haven't changed my argument at all.
You say one thing, multiple other people seeing what you've typed says another.

> My original comment was that I'm not sexually attracted to prepubescent children.

No it wasn't. Your original argument was, and I fucking quote " being sexually attracted to something you can't breed with is fucked in the head." Stop trying to change the facts when they're all laid out plan for everyone to see. You just embarrass yourself when you do so.

>Hence the whole "It's fucked in the head to be attracted to things you can't breed with"
Yes, and it's been proven, with a credible, reliable source, that you can breed with OP's girl. Therefore, it's not fucked in the head.

I know you're uncomfortable user. You just realized that, by your own standards, you're a pedophile. Don't feel ashamed, we welcome you.

>she's too young for penetration,

lube and anal training is your best bet.

Yea, it's a damn shame that vaginal penetration isn't even something you can consider until she hits at least 14. 15 would be better.

periscope.tv/Sasha0703

Not that easy chris handsome

Her features suggest otherwise. Plenty of makeup used to obscure.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZe-bOugilI

would be caring father to

ึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึึ

what is it about russian girls being sluts

Fuck you OP

She will need a firm hand.

Umm, what made you come and reply in this thread? Are you really that bored in life? There is nothing on this planet you could do better with your time? All this while posting on Sup Forums... Fuck, im not even OP but someone is a fucking hipocryte.

would legit fuck everyone who's willing to fuck her. i have a thing for pedophiles. and women beaters. but pedophiles really get my rage dick going.

>being this new
>not knowing you can tell if one person made several posts

The fuck is wrong with people?

I really don't get this whole asmr thing people seem to be into
but if she wants to release a vagina sounds video
then i'm all for it

It's just a grill making sounds, and YOUR mind went into the gutter. Then you wonder what the fuck is wrong with other people?

>cant breed with

so having sex with girls on birth control is mentally ill?