More please

More!!!

Any of that ass bent over?

my wife

Nice and thicc.

wife

Don't be shy, she looks good

my gf

is it just me, or are Sup Forumstards getting dumber? asks for folks to share, then...

moar

continue... that ass..

glad you like

Yea they are getting dumber, but that hag gets posted 24,7

so how is that any trouble to you? 95% of the pics posted here are the same.

do you also puke on the all you can eat buffet because you see Brussels sprouts there all the time?

Yes 95 percent are the same. The woman in question tho is the second ugliest one though. Her and spam granny get posted and it kills eveyone boner. Come on man people here are trying to fap for fucks sake

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

I actually like Brussels sprouts

This is my innocent little thing, what's your thoughts?

Great ass on her

She might have been hot back in '84 but she is passé now

I know Germans are whores. Post her spread eagle please. She is sexy

got it, all you guys are losers whom the only possible sexual release is to jack off to the same pictures posted by other stunted individuals and put down anybody that doesn't fit your tiny minds idea of who looks good. OK Good to know, now I can say I have been here and it is a waste of time, there is no intelligent life here

I think I need to see her full nude and spread showing both holes

Dude stop getting mad

that's the only way you would see it, asit would be impossible for it to happen in real life with a real women

You are posting one a image board for teens and collage students who like anime. Why would you post a woman in her 60s then get all pissy

Gf

just out of curiousity. when you guys share your "wife" or "gf" are they aware that theyre being shown off to the internet in such a way??

Here's a slightly nude, what's your thoughts?

Sexy !!!!! Yea I love her

oh,, not mad at all, just tuning in to the mind set of the "people" here

This has to be the op of the granny

well you assume I posted, personally, just observing

My Wife

I would assume 85 to 90 percent of the girls don't know it. My wife let's me show a few pics off every now and again cus she is into that. There have been a few girls pics that time stamped requested pics

does it matter? Doesn't make it any less true

My Wife Pussy

wanna see more?

Well faggot you are right. 100 percent of the posters on 4chins are fat virgins at mommy's basement. You win.

like, whats to stop one user from gathering said pictures, finding the origins of it. (im sure it can be done with some effort) and then proceed to ruin your life/blackmail with it??

of course it wouldnt even matter if the female was okay with it. but i doubt so many women are okay with this type of display;

also what do you do if you're posting your "woman" and other anons respond negatively on purpose; (although thats unlikely here) would you come to resent being in a relationship with that woman?

Yea.

This

her ass to start

good hanging, I like that

With the fat chocha

I was just worried about a fat jew saving all the pics and using them on a pay site and making money off of us

For Fuck's Sake! More of her! She is amazing! Love a good german girl!

you said it, not me

>it's a "people post images with Sup Forums and facebook filenames" episode

Pathetic

Epic body, user

Very nice to start with. Show us more. ff with face, nice pussy, stuff like that?

Looking good, keep em comming.

awesome to hear! would you fuck it? or stop and stare if you saw her sunbathing like that?

I got a tip, how about you actually just lurking threads that intresst you instead of those who pisses you off.

Givin it to the wife

Not atm, sorry...

There are plenty of them here but one in particular is a real jackoff and he knows who he is.

You don't like a woman's pussy, user?

*unzips dick*

okey. but im saying, whats to stop a whiteknight from outing you to your "wife/gf"

whats to stop some degenerate from posting said nudes on places where friends and fam can see?

all im saying is that if you truly value your woman you wouldn't carelesly show her picture ONLINE where its permanent; and ANYONE can see it/do morally reprehensible things with it.

or do you guys get off on thinking about those scenarios??

Fucking pussy for ants

sadly because i would trade on kik

She looks hot moar

Very nice. Any where you sprayed it one her face or in her mouth?

you like her?

>like, whats to stop one user from gathering said pictures, finding the origins of it. (im sure it can be done with some effort) and then proceed to ruin your life/blackmail with it??
Because I never post face and we have no social media presence.

I also hunt down and have any chan archive posts removed

Yes, as a matter of facts I do.Dump everything you got.

nice! You have been on here yesterday. Jerked a lot to you fucking your wifes ass. Top notch material. Got any more sweet anal play?

No pics of it unfortunately...