Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSuB9e1MJQM
bit.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why have you never payed for a hooker?

i guess the hooker said no :(

Poor and cowardly.

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=HSuB9e1MJQM this is gonna be you, she killed herself for exactly that reason

If you can't save up a couple hundred bucks after 33 years you deserve to be alone.
Just save up the money and have a few drinks one night to get your confidence up. You'll be glad you did.

how does it feel jerking of to hot girls on Sup Forums knowing that ut chance of really fucking one is really low?

does it make u depressed ?

I will try.

>does it make u depressed ?

Hell yes.

Ever try tinder?

lower your standards to 5th grade... they are still kinda dumb. Look up the Lolita Method... brah.

go to a swinger club or something

they dont let in single guys.

i deleted my fb acc because i fed up of that cringy crap , any other way to make a tindr acc

Yes. Many bots, seldom got a real match.

A grand wizard appears!

Does it affect your social life?

what do u do in ur free time ?

I don't have any social life.

Sports (climbing/bouldering, running, cycling, gym). Cooking. Reading. Video games.

>I will try.
No he won't, anons. He'll be back here tomorrow, the week after and the month after, still posting the same shit.

Sage.

How did it come this far?

Did you have opportunities and blew them?

Or just never a shot at all?

Are you that magic combo of fat+short+poor+stupid+unfunny?

bit.
ly/2ip7fzF

Well, who cares? Honestly, I know it sounds dumb and repetitive but, you'll find someone someday guaranteed. Additionally, why should anyone care if you've kissed someone or not?
I know you might be thinking "Yeah, but I'm fucking 33 years old" So? I know it must feel pretty shit but, in the grand scheme of things you're not missing out on much. These things feel a lot better when they're with someone you love (from my experience anyway)
Take from this what you want, just keep in mind, it could be hell of a lot worse.

so u enjoy ur own company

being a loser is a relative term if u r having a good time urself then u r not a loser my good user

Any close calls?

I lost it at 32. No shame in that. I feel bad for you because you are missing out.

www.reddit.com/r/virginityexchange

>Did you have opportunities and blew them?
>Or just never a shot at all?

Never had a single sign of interest in me.

>Are you that magic combo of fat+short+poor+stupid+unfunny?

Cut the fat + short

>Any close calls?

Not a single one.

>being a loser is a relative term if u r having a good time urself then u r not a loser my good user

I don't give a shit about social pressures. I just would like to fuck or have a relationship.

>This motherfucker right here
Never even kissed a girl before my first girlfriend at 17, and I was feeling exactly like OP.

Soooo... Your point being?

>Never had a single sign of interest in me.

The solution: aim lower. Nothing wrong with fucking a chubby 5/10 to get some experience under your belt.

>Cut the fat + short

So, you're not fat or short. You should be able to pick up a drunk fat chick. By the time she realizes you're poor, stupid and not funny, you'll have fucked her already.

>The solution: aim lower. Nothing wrong with fucking a chubby 5/10 to get some experience under your belt.

It's not that I aimed particularly high.

bump

Sorry to hear that. Have you ever asked a girl out?

You will have sex by pursuing the kinds of relationships that lead to sex.

Yes.

Like what?

You have to tell us more about your experience, user. I'm the adultvirginfag from above. A girl broke my heart at age 19, and I kept pursuing women who were not interested in me. I am short and creepy. But I'm also married. The trick is not to give up on yourself and (for me) to get over yourself.

Well, that statement seems obvious, but what I mean by it is that a lot of guys struggle to get laid (which is normal) because they pursue relationships that do not *and never will* include sex. Like "friendships" with a girl you have a crush on, or just pining over a girl you are too scared to approach. Most women will not have sex with you, and there isn't much you can do to change that. Fuck that alpha shit...be who you are and find someone who likes you. If you are a little off, find someone else who is like you.

>You have to tell us more about your experience, user.

There is not much to tell. I got moderately drunk, went to bars or clubs or parties, danced like a retard and chatted up girls that I thought I might have a chance with. In addition, I had the typical friend zone cringe stories with girls in my program (70% female). Both lead to nothing.

What happened? Who was the girl and how did it go?

Ok, you know what isn't working...that's good. Stop doing it and you will get a big chunk of time back.

Has a girl ever indicated interest in you? How did it go?

You probably aren't cut out for hookups. Join the club. I've approached women in bars and had them completely ignore me when I try to talk to them.

I have tons more advice for you OP, but I need to go. If you'd like to chat via KIK some time, I'm at:

tell_me_your_problem

If not, best of luck to you!

Just a lot of random girls in clubs. A few girls from my courses which I developed a crush on etc.

>Has a girl ever indicated interest in you?

No.

bump