Is the dam going to break?

Is the dam going to break?

youtube.com/watch?v=JxbDJlruQ-4

Also where is President. "I can built things" Trump in this? Shouldn't he know how to fix this? Is he too busy tweeting?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2016/05/27/trump-humiliates-claiming-drought-california.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WbrjRKB586s
youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're seriously blaming trump for this?

How fucking pathetic can you be?

>You're seriously blaming trump for this?

I blame Trump for doing nothing. He always claimed to be so great at building structures.

Hes not fucking bob the builder you moron.

Is it actually spilling now?

They are both cartoon characters

Hahah
Not bob the builder
Trump is the president of the united states

I say just let her go, fuck california.

God i wish i was near that dam.
Just pretending that all that water was semen hitting me right in the face.
What a way to go.

yeah, they even opened up more of the spillway to relieve pressure on the dam. they have evacuated most of the residents. we are staying. we have animals and property to protect.

the liberal left laugh at him when he say he will turn the water back on in California.

It's happening in California so Trump is busy celebrating the impending drowning of those beaner loving faggot hippies

wtf happened

How far will the flooding go? I heard it'll go about 75 miles, Im in Madera, about 200 miles away, I'll be fine.

Best of luck user.

you're a fucking a moron if you think trump has anything to do with this,

lol, and thus it begins- every single thing that goes wrong is instantly trumps fault. where was trump when that snow storm hit the east coast, surly he could have built a giant concrete dome over the areas effected, god hes so useless #notmypresident.

op, your a puppet/useful idiot.

Hahah
Wow
You are a major faggot,
I sentance you to death, by drowning
In a pool of seman
Nigger seman

If only the CA Gov would have concerned himself with the Citizens of California...instead of undocumented illegals.

>we have animals and property to protect
lmao
Americans are so stupid, when a dam breaks they try to defend their property by shooting the water

Fuck the DAMN dam AND Kahlifornia! If Gov. MoonBeam hadn't WASTED all the tax payers money protecting ILLEGAL ASSHOLES he would have had the money to fix the dam. So he rather protect fucking CRIMINALS instead of the citizens who pay his fucking salary. So FUCK OFF!

Was thinking the same thing kek

Not him, but if he leaves his property, ANYONE can come back and claim it. As long as he has a water tower or something, he should be fine.

youre fine. the water will fill the river and flood the delta first.

I know that he meant defending it from looting niggers, but the goal was wide open.

3 hours away, I should be fine.

Im just glad I don't have anyone important up there, everyone I love is down in Bakersfield.

The liberal left laugh at him no matter what, they decided a long time ago they don't like him friend, thought you should be aware

Also, do you have a source for that news?

do you know how fast water can travel in a situation like this? obviously depends on how much is being held back, but if they're dumping 100,000 gallons a minute (I think), there's quite a lot...

Don't even bring up Trump. He won't be where it matters when it comes to actual issues. It is a good way of making these children freak out though. Just watch.

That feel when you live a good fifteen minutes from the incoming apocalypse on your hometown. Better blame trump for not dealing with a poorly built structure under a different presidents administration. Throw me a floaty though guys I'm pretty fucked out here. RIP

So you're telling me, that it's possible for Madera could be completely wiped away if the right amount is let out at once?

Better get my ass down to Bakersfield.

WHERE WAS TRUMP WHEN TRUMP WAS ELECTED??

fs...

politicususa.com/2016/05/27/trump-humiliates-claiming-drought-california.html

no idea where that is, just know water has a massive amount of energy - look at tsunamis. different rules when on land, but will still be devastating. do some maths if you really want to know

>foreigners comment on things they dont know about...how gay is that?

actually we will load them onto floating docks made for just this. I doubt we will need to use them but when you have a 2 millions dollar farm and over a half million invested in livestock you dont just abandon them. my daughters horses have already been moved to their grandparents house in fresno as have all of our belongings. I have a laptop and the clothes on my back along with 6 mexican workers here waiting it out to see when they sound the alarms, at least we have cell service and the internet. though i'm paying the guys double to sit around and wait I feel safe.

Madera is 215 miles from Oroville, how fast do you think that water will travel? And how High would the wave be?

Read the rest of the thread Burger.
>Americans are so stupid they get offended by a retarded joke and fail to read the rest of the thread before flying in a fit of impotant rage

it will fill the aqueducts first. if they breach then its a possibility but i doubt it..theyre regulating the flows right now

It's south from oroville, that means it's downward right? That'll probably be a factor.

depends how high the dam is, how much water there is behind it, how the dam breaks (all at once or bit by bit), what there is in the way (flat ground, cities, mountains).

but yeah, you'll most likely be absolutely fine

TOP KEK

Why the fuck would he give a shit about California? "HURRR U FUKIN RACIST TRUMP, WE H8 U NOT MY PREZIDENT"

"Oh please save us Trump! Help feds help us!"

As a Californian myself, I don't dee Trump doing fuck-all about it. Can't blame him.

I hope so. My kids need me.

TL:DR >faggot

i dont find humor in people losing their homes and livelihood. if the flooding actually happens people will lose everything theyve worked so hard for their entire lives. haha funny.
fucking stupid nigger.

He didn't seem all that upset, just being informative.

Reeeeeeeeeekt

If you guys would look up how little maintainance these Dams Get you could blame alot of people. This has been predicted a long time ago.

Americas infrastructor is fucked. Thats a known fact

>if it happens to sandniggers
LOOOL
>if it happens in the US
omfg don't dare make jokes plz I'm insensitive
Get the fuck off Sup Forums and back to le ddit

Regardless of the politics, they'll receive federal aid. They will just screech about it taking too long.

Let me as an engineer say that, if it breaks due to extreme stresses acting horizontally, shits gonna get ugly since a fuck ton water will cause a big flood

>ANYONE can come back and claim it.
wait, are you retarded?
or is the law in California actually that retarded?
or am I retarded for not getting the joke?

Top kek

could you use layman's terms?

Anyone know why the live chat is filled with russians?
Did the russians do this?
I have a feeling they are behind this.

Six mexican workers.
Ha ha ha you made it so belivable with those two words.
Funny!

The way shit'll be destroyed, you'd have no proof it's yours. They CAN claim it.

Plus, looters.

well this song seems very appropriate right now
youtube.com/watch?v=WbrjRKB586s

Lol You tell him what he says doesn't matter, then you ask him to confirm it. Which is it? Are you stupid or just trolling?

You're actually retarded.

idiot
ever been in a flood faggot?
I was in the tsunami and i got rich from stuff.

>TL:DR
no surprise there burger
> i dont find humor in people losing their homes and livelihood
then fuck off and make a like and share post on le facebook

do you know what GPS is?

I was thinking the same thing.

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

They're gonna claim rubble?

explain ''idiot'' you humongus faggot

The land itself is the most important thing.

do you know your mothers snatch tastes like rotten milk?

and salty coins?

Why are russians and ukranians arguing in the comments?

Why do they want us to look in this direction? What kind of shady shit is going on elsewhere?

what's the matter if it breaks?
wasn't California needing water or something?

They have property deeds and Global positioning systems to figure out where property lines go. I don't see how or why anyone is going to be able to go into a disaster zone and suddenly start pushing people around telling them he now owns a giant mud puddle.

You're stupid

OP is faggot that's not even a dam, it's a water ramp.

Oh, right in ur pussy ey fagget? Butt hurt are we?

pizzagate

it is a ski jump in the summer assfuck
how fucking stupid are you?

They're fighting over who takes credit. But it was probably Russian hackers.

a little bit i guess, I usually don't salt my coins, I eat them plane

>plane

Nice. ///
rotten salty milk and coins..

i think it was domestic home grown terrorist, but the fuckin ruskis wan the creddit

Is it broken already? How long until is's going to break?

Noooooooo!!!!

I hope it breaks.Learn to swim faggots.
>implying Trump would lift a finger to help those spic loving commies.

How is this Trump's fault? if Anything this is what Obama left for you, you retarded dipshit.

Maby they need a huge flood to remove evidence without raising questions.. like 9/11 but more in house.

that looks like a problem for whatever authority owns and maintains the dam.
California Department of Water Resources

therefor a state run facility, ergo the responsibility of the state of california.

this has exactly nothing to do with trump.

His last words if I can remember right was "fuck your dam niggers! Yeah that dam in particularly! Fuck that!"

aggravating foot-print evidence.

Great job trump you destroyed that dam. God damn.
>oh wait he didn't

>I doubt we will need to use them but when you have a 2 millions dollar farm and over a half million invested in livestock you dont just abandon them.

No, you get insurance. But I know 'murricunts can't comprehend the concept of an inssurance.

>my daughters horses

Post pictures of their feet - and titties if 18+.

u.s.a infrastrure going to crumble

best post of the day, bcuz clueless foreigner who is exactly right

thank you user

This. They were even told they needed to fix shit up years ago.

>6 mexican workers

I bet you were still stupid and hypocritical enough to vote Trump.

was it meteor that hit that ramp?

Shhhhh it's ok my son soon they will hack our minds and we will be at peace

Why the fuck should Trump have any iota of responsibility for this? Jerry Brown is who you should be pointing fingers at.

If god flood your fuckink ass until you throw up it's because you deserve it.

>Trump gets elected
>Snowflakes get triggered and melt
>Too much water in the lake, dam about to break

Kek