Which thing can i do to become Alpha Male?

Which thing can i do to become Alpha Male?

Let me start
>be fit, and have low bodyfat
>dress good, not like justin bieber or any tumblr pussy, nothing too gay
>have manly tattoos
>own a aggresive-looking car
>grow a good beard

Only objective things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL801JECIcQJz1hSAFXwN4b4-p9dklkN9r&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fuck any girl you want

>stop shitposting on Sup Forums

>bump this thread

>this thread suck

>tattoos
No
>aggressive-looking car
Get a sensible car you can actually afford and that won't break down on you all the time. Yes people laugh when you come driving in your small car, do you care "alpha" ? Not having to worry about that shit is going to give you more money and energy.
>beard
Looks good on 2 out of 10 people that grow beards

>iddqd

Not giving a shit about being alpha works.

this.

Sheeeit
#1 your a faggot
#2 beta cannot just become alpha, you either are or are not. Acting alpha does not make you alpha. Just a bigger beta faggot then you already are. Bitches can tell too

Maybe be older than 16??..

Yeah, its not about any of that.
Those faggots with v8 trucks and mustangs are mostly faggots. Dumb broke faggots that will only be good for the vapid... Altgough sometimes beautiful women. Only pretty on the outside.
I always say well sheeeeeit
I get 'er done with my 4cyl

Your list is for fags
Follow this

>Get a sensible car
I going to buy a fiat multipla instead of a new mercedes benz.

are you trying to be alpha or are you trying to be more attractive to women?

because they arent even remotely the same thing

>agressive looking car
Fag.
Ride a motorcycle like a real man. Cars are for queers

More like

redneck card

Both, a alpha male is attractive to womens

You can be attractive to womens looking like a pussy (like any pop asian singer or justin bieber) but the alpha gain way more pussy

wtf is a buckskin knife?

alpha by definition means following nobody and not being influenced by what others think

You want to do that? you really want to do that? no you dont. Most men are not alpha because it doesnt actually help them in any way, unless they stick through it, through the isolation, the pain, the loneliness, and it pays off in the end because they start a business nobody else was in a position to think of, or they create music, or somehow cash in on their journey

I would not recommend you becoming an alpha male. You probably just want to emulate what you think is alpha traits until the fatties that were out of your reach start talking to you

Well, bad news op, women do not approach men for any reason, besides using them as tools if theres something they need and dont want to do themselves.

All i can recommend for you is masturbating while looking out the window, with your dick out of view. This will make you feel like you had human interaction

/thread

>Be 6'3
>Have charisma and social status
>Have god tier genetics
>Be very rich

Easy least amirite

i dunno man, a lot of it comes naturally. i'm like an 8/10 guy, athletic, funny and I do really well with girls, but only because i know how to flirt. i know a lot of ripped guys with nice cars and beards who can't fucking manage to land a date. alphaness isn't something that comes along with being in great shape or having cash, it's a mindset.

just work on being smooth, funny and a little mean with girls. Honestly, if you want to be an alpha, just use Jim Halpern as a model.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL801JECIcQJz1hSAFXwN4b4-p9dklkN9r&spfreload=10

I been working on this list for awhile now:
100 skills every man must know.

side note: moot point if you're under 6 feet tall.

Is that an Indian? Pretty cool actually. Would definately ride if i was a chick.

A knoife sheathed in foreskin?

the alpha male in human society doesn't necessary need to be ripped. ive noticed that two things are absolutely required the first being confidence the second being dominance. the confident man doesn't desperately go sniffing around for women and helplessly chasing after them. he greets them as a person, finds a way to express his interest and if things dont go his way he doesnt mope about or let this effect him but rather continues on with having a good time. a good display of dominance is not asking to if you can buy someone a drink but ordering them another, when conversation comes up dont jump into or cling to someone elses topic but instead when the opportunity arises create your own topic and lead it without carrying the whole thing on by yourself. make yourself come off as interesting but overly self centered. another thing to try is not to focus on the person you want to much, try to keep it casual but still let them know you have interest in them. if they have a friend try to talk to them just a little bit less than you talk to the target. it makes you seem less desperate and can create a bit of jealously in the person youre really going after. pretty much everything youve mentioned is just camouflage itll hide you for the moment but once you engage the target youll be revealed. youre not trying to lure in the cash whores those are to be avoided unless you know how to handle them.

You just asked what kind of facade you could put on; a bearded costume meant to be visual catnip for retards.

Look, cultivate a sense of humor; learn to cook kick-ass food; speak well, and read voraciously; maintain good posture, and walk with an air of confidence even when no one is around; and, finally, learn to speak well in conversation.

Working out helps your state of mind, but let's be honest about this shit right now: no one works out for any other reason other than to look good naked and feeling good is good enough, ya dig? Yeah, it'll help your physical and mental health, so do that shit anyway.

Stop with the Halloween conception of "Alpha" and cultivate your mind, weirdo.

i just got pregnant reading this

but yeah most of these things are truly will make a man out of u

as for the alpha shit , its in your personality .. i've seen some ugly alpha males that i can do nothing but respect them

and also stop sucking dick

the intro to an animu

Don't really need the tattoos, you'll probably regret them for getting them within a year you emotionally unstable faggot.

There's plenty of alphas who arent attractive to women and plenty of betas who are.
Being an alpha or beta has nothing to do with how much pussy you get. Women are attracted to stupid bullshit like money and height.

Gayest shit i have read in mi life
Learn how to box, then you cant beat the shit out of those alpha faggots and rape their women, old viking style, keep the beard though

>find a goal in life
>follow that goal
>stop putting pussy on a pedestal
>???
>profit

Self explanatory