Slav

R1a edition

1) So our slavbros are Poles, Slovaks, Croats, Slovenes, Czechs, Belarusians, Ukrainians only
2) Serbs, Bulgarians, Montenegrins and Bosnians are confirmed to be Turkish sperm

Other urls found in this thread:

gwozdz.org/Results.html#ResultsTable
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
youtu.be/-BG9lhTg6xYP
yfull.com/tree/I-M223/
youtube.com/watch?v=2PEgIwE1zWA
youtube.com/watch?v=8g6-WXyjKoI
youtube.com/watch?v=R50lSkAR6Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf with Kostroma lmao
Why is it so light-painted?

Just stopping by to remind everyone of the R1 master haplogroup

Tam živut Tatari

Tam živut russkiye bydło

Tam živjot russkoje bydlo

fixed

MUH HERITAGE

you're a gook deal with it vladimir

Depends which branch of R1a.

gwozdz.org/Results.html#ResultsTable

If mother is Slav with typical Slavic cranium structure and father is Nordic with cranium structure like on your SS agitation posters then what cranium type will the kid have?

yes hello can Norway into slav pls respond

What about iran and afghanistan then?

>typical slav
So a stereotype Russian tatar with huge nose, round face, nigger lips?

Slavs and Germanics are almost the same people.
see Different branch, almost nothing in common.

WENDS

Kostroma was where Finns came a long time ago.

Nose is not huge but the head is round indeed

Are you native Norwegian?
If yes then come to Russia and donor your tissues in sperm bank pls.
Need dem sperm for dem selection programs

>Turk sperm

More like Dinaric.

Wew
Maybe styria is slovenian after all
Or is slovenia styrian?
Fires up those synapses

Graz in Early Middle Ages was a Slavic city (burgh) of the Principality of Carantania, which was called Gradec (in Old Slovene language). Graz has so high percent of people with R1a haplogroup, that it is obvious that they are mostly descendats of Germanized Slovenes (Carantanians).

Note that German-speaking Austrian inhabitants of Graz have a higher % of R1a than ethnic Slovenes of Slovenia.

According to our website, 38% of Slovenes from Slovenia have R1a haplogroup, while 43% of Austrians from Graz have it:

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Of course I am, we don't have that many immigrants yet, only 1 million (JUST)

Can't I just wait until the Eurasian future and then contribute? I was told that Dugin is controlling the white house and western academia.

Dugin is a meme, he has nothing to do with formal Russian politics. It's like saying Richard Spencer is a Trump advisor.

>Note that German-speaking Austrian inhabitants of Graz have a higher % of R1a than ethnic Slovenes of Slovenia.

right but that's a bit useless too. Bosnians have massive %s of I2 due to founder effects but clearly they aren't more autosomally early Slavic (or whatever population it was associated with) than Western Ukrainians

would be interesting to see Western vs Eastern German IBD sharing with West Slavic populations

Makes sense, our anscestal land was on the Polish-German border supposedly.

Eurasian future will create such a big mass of people with undesirable traits that your part will not play any role because it would just sink in majority of asiatic genes. Your genes won't express themselves in will lost in genome

Yeah, came here in 2800BCE and expanded from there again: to south, east, north and even west.

No no, Dugin controls USA, a former CIA operative said this.
Isn't part of the program reinstatement of roving aryan männerbunds? I read this somewhere

Why can't Austrians get it into their thick skulls that a part of Styria is in Slovenia too?

There's no evidence that Graz was ever Carantanian. Carantania was coextensive with today's Carinthia, more or less.

Great post

>Bosnians have massive %s of I2 due to founder effects but clearly they aren't more autosomally early Slavic

What makes it clear?

really makes you think...

Tbh, we should've stayed there, away from the danger of Asian mongrels, although, the Germans and Russians are also a danger.

You just can't win as a Slav, can you?

Come home Sorb man.

because any culture sampled so far that is potentially associated with proto-Balto-Slavic looks a lot more like north than south slavs genetically

findings closer to the historical slavic expansion might change that but i'm not holding my breath

Because it reminds us of better days when there was a big united Styria. So people just imagined that everything on the other side of the border was Russia.

But I2 is Dinaric, not Slavic. South Slav is a meme.

Where to, Germoney or Poland?
Poland seems comfy, but Germany has the money and the shitskins.

what do you mean by Dinaric? "I2a-Dinaric" is just a convenient term. it seems associated with the early slavic expansion to the Balkans even if it weren't originally slavic

Goymoney needs to be re-colonized by Slavs.

There are only 60,000 of Sorbs in Germany.

We're generally considered Dinaric (but consider ourselves Slavic), because we look exactly how the description on Wikipedia says:

>The vertical height of the cranium is high. Eyes are set relatively close and the surrounding tissue defines them as wide open. The iris is most often brown, with a significant percentage of light pigmentation in the Dinaric population. The nose is large, narrow and convex. The face is long and orthognathic, with a prominent chin, and also wide. The form of the forehead is variable, but not rarely it is bulbous. The hair color is usually dark and light brown, with black-haired and blond individuals in minority, blondness being the characteristic of the more Central European, morphologically similar Noric race (a race intermediate between Nordic and Dinaric races). The skin is lacking the rosy color characteristic for Northern Europe as well as the relatively brunet pigmentation characteristic for the southernmost Europe and on a geographical plane it is of medium pigmentation and often it is variable.

That's a shame, althought there's probably more of them that got germanized.
Sorbs are based, we had a Sorbian general in WW1 named Pavle Jurišić Šturm.

>even if it weren't originally slavic

Then the term are useless for this discussion. Croats and Bosniaks are the real and purest expression of I2, I don't understand why you assume they should be closer to current day West-Ukrainians.

that Dinaric is the old typological term yes but I'm sure he meant the I2a subclade that's conveniently called I2a-Dinaric

from the Serbo-Bosnian-Croatian area, Montenegrins in particular don't look that "Slavic" at all in ancestry

terms*

this map is wrong
tatarstan should be like Bulgaristan
turan power

Our North looks Slavic, our South and most of the East looks shitskin, and our West looks Dinaric, that's the span of looks within Serbia.

What's weird is that Styria is dark, but Carinthia isn't.

I'm not talking phenotypes really. some Ukrainians can get pretty dark but they're still more 'northern' in ancestry than any Balkanite

but overall you aren't wrong, the more south you go into the Balkans the less likely Slavic it seems to be ancestry-wise with some exceptions

Třebíč mentioned, torilla tavataan!!!

Slavshits

thank g'd, you're back

>slav gene
>not I2

wew

This

r1a is asiatic invader mongol hordes from Russia/Asia

Nobody wants to have any connection to them
i2a slavs masterrace

>r1a is asiatic invader mongol hordes from Russia/Asia
WRONG

hmmm

.t offended poo in the loos

came in Europe yesterday, and now think they're natives

fuck you.

We've been here longer than anybody else.

Jesus fucking christ.

Poo in the loo has nothing to do with Slavs

>Indo-aryans
>Indo

Nothing to do with poo in the loos

sure matey

>1980s
>Houses in Poland only 33% have indoor bathroom

queue polish (polyak, farmer, villager, idiot) butthurt

>N-no, I swear we have nothing to do with poo in the loos

Fuck off mate, get a life

I'm gonna summ up your baiting post with simple:

XD

But it was the hordes who brought Proto-Indo-European to Europe. If R1 is not your haplogroup but you still speak an IE language, then you're literally a cuck.

>tfw R1a but speak an Uralic language

traitor

Post your slavrap
youtu.be/-BG9lhTg6xYP

Finnic R1a hasn't been Indo-European for 4500 years, though.

>only 52% of houses in Czechia had a toilet inside
lmao wat, is the data taken from capitalist propagande?

i2a is turkish sperm masterrace
You're worst than fucking mongols 2bh

I2a is Mesolithic European. That's why Montenegrin president is 200 cm tall.

It is clearly superiror slavic r1a
Lmao

lmao no.
quite the opposite

This Serb is just as tall.
Someone said he's Montenegrin, not sure.

Putin is a Finn

Finns and Estonians are taller than Poles though.
North Slavs are manlets to the max.

t. son of Turkish whore

And stop to calling us mongols, you gayropean pigs. We can nuke you again.

Shorter people have more testosterone, less problems with bones and don't look like horse-faced weirdos.

175-185 is the best height for a male. more or less and you look like an autist.

Only Balkan Slavs know how to rap.

A few questions
My greatgrandparents were all volga germans (apart from 1 half russian half jew)
Family Tree DNA tells me I am I-M223

Is that the same as I2a2a and I2 M223?
Is it rare?, I was expecting to get R1 something.

yfull.com/tree/I-M223/

M223 is carried by westerners. Nothing to do with Slavs.

t. manlet

t. low-test weirdo

>map
>lithuania
AAAAGGHH I DON'T WANNA BE RELATED TO SLAVSHITS. We're not slavs albeit, so it aight

You are.

bulgarians and slovaks are the most good-looking

ukrainian girls are fucking stunning

i mean if include both males and females, as a group

R1a isn't Slavic.

Vulgarians look like gypsies

funnily enough, most ukrainian dudes are ugly

i know. must russian men too ;_;

>Slovakian
>-ian

people tend to confuse slovak and slovenian
they're biologists and the like, you shouldn't expect excelent skills outside their niche area
I mean, when I was in university, biologists were the butt of all the dumb jokes (was in science). There was this time teachers published the answers students to a 3rd year class gave, in the most exposed wall of their department... it looked like if you gave the test to a bunch of pre-schoolers, not joking

youtube.com/watch?v=2PEgIwE1zWA
youtube.com/watch?v=8g6-WXyjKoI

Slovenbros, what is the meaning of your word jezen?

literally only Czech horrorcore is non-shit slav rap
youtube.com/watch?v=R50lSkAR6Cg

What do you think about Marpo, Ektor, Vladimir 518?

>Tfw you were a "Gyppo" crypto-colony
feelsgoodman

>Ektor
The only ones who like him are 13 year olds, he's a laughing stock otherwise. Literally meme tier.

>Vladimir 518
I don't like him, he's a smug cunt, doing the liberal "I'm le better than you"shit. His bff Orion from PSH is still as shitty as he was in 90's when they started which makes them annoying to listen. His solo stuff is fine tho

>Marpo
I know he exists but I never listened to his stuff

Pretty much all mainstream rap is shit with shitty people.
James Cole is fine, even though his newest album is pretty much KoRn

oceнь?

R1a Z284 reporting in

Where from?

t. R1a-Z91