My ex gf. She fucked 2 guys behind my back. What u guys think of her is she worth being upset over?

My ex gf. She fucked 2 guys behind my back. What u guys think of her is she worth being upset over?

Are you stupid? She's a whore.

her eyebrows are on fleck

Only use she has is eating cock.

Move on with your life.

looks like a common whore, acts like one too... nothing lost

post the noods already

dumb whore

>is she worth being upset over?
Nah, she was a crap shag.

Nothing of value was lost.

Move on.

gimmie her kik

Basic bitch/10

at the same time or at different times, It's important.

POST NUDES

>women in general are never a reason to be upset
>about.

>plenty of fish in the sea

>don't put your Dick in crazy

Cucking is still cucking
Doesn't matter.

if you are not able to peasure her, it's on you.
You are the problem here.

where are the nudes?

Oh shit lel I fucked that bitch.I found her on backpage.guess it was more than two guys,OP

Does matter.

It will tell us just how much of a beta fag you are.

trusting a bitch is basically asking for pain.

>my ex

why does anything about your EX concern you? Are you one of those retards that keeps your prior relationships in your life and put time into them?

I fucked her too.

OP This girl is like 100x as hot as the slut that just ghosted me after 11 years. No matter what your life is not as fucked up as it can be. If you can land that go get another dumbass.

shocker

Here u guys go

This

kek, you were never her bf
you were her 7th spare or smth
Jesus, imagine the fauna on her crotch

Get yourself checked. If you got the herp or something then yeah you should be upset.

>drawn and plucked eyebrows like 90% of girls her age
>major clump xl eyelashes
>CAKED on makeup everywhere
>wears lipstick everyday to remind guys that she sucks dick
>eyebrows even thinner in 2nd pic wtf
>can't seem to close mouth all the way
>judging by her neck she is average healthy
>same fuckin look in every pic. christ just post one fuckin profile pic.
>push up bra with low cut shirt. op nowhere to be seen.
>hotter then next friend over. ofc she is a slut op.
not bad. if it makes you feel better op she could have better skin if she took care of her diet.

>why would you date a slut?
>what did you gain at your highest point in the relationship?
>how much have you changed since before meeting her, during the relationship, and post-relationship?
>how was the sex for both of you? be honest op.
>the way she looks by default, since she pretties herself up, looks annoying as fuck. i'd fuck her if she was really submissive and didn't talk much.

she looks like a spaced out slut, whos a bitch to most guys and is really dumb. Dumb like she only understands the very basics of the things and is a basic bitch but thinks shes really smart and manipulates people. Shes just trash with all the worst qualities of a person, fuck her. Hope she gets some nasty std if she doesn't already.

Well OP I'm not in much of a position to judge her appearance, she's more attractive than me, but she presents herself like a whore. She looks trashy in these photos.

I think you could do better.

You fags who never go outside and use this word all of a sudden cuck. Thats so fucking cringy and gay you don't even know what you're on about. and you use it for anyone like this guy even though it doesn't apply to him (HE GOT CHEATED ON RTARD) which is what 12 year olds do when they've learnt a new word and they think its cool. Shut the fuck up already with the cuck word its not edgy its not funny it doesn't even apply to %90 of the people who are called it on the internet just shut the fuck up faggot.

For Sup Forumstard that brags he's fucked some guys girlfriend, there will be a Sup Forumstard whining about his girlfriend fucking other guys.

it's called being a princess. 99% of females in first world countries are princesses. they ACT and this doesn't get addressed/discussed by anybody.

why? because the average guy doesn't care nor does he realize it. ALL females are whores. the average guy helps enable this mentality.

sounds like op placed his bitch on a pedestal of sorts, she took the upper hand, he fell through and lost and she disassociates the seriousness of this, along with the feelings associated with op, in order to get ahead, socially. she benefits from cheating on op with at least 2 guys, socially. this is her idea of getting ahead in life.