en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

ok

Raid
twitch.tv
/silly_burns

believing those feckless Egyptians could have built is ridiculous

After seeing that picture, I am convinced too.

Well, they built the Infamous Sand Tiger and the Nile River, so what's to stop them from building some big triangles out of rocks?

Aliens that had spaceships and possibly the technology to travel at FTL speed or avoid the problem of the speed of light being impossible to reach by creating wormhole-like contraptions for their fleet to go through had nothing better to do than help a bunch of retarded apes build stone pyramids?

This makes so much sense!

Bullshit OP,niggers built the pyramids with the power of their mind.

A teacher helped you develop from stupid ape to internet troll.

you are incorrect, the sand tiger was aliens, and the nile a team of robust dinosaurs

the KANGZ built the pyramids

You know how when Muggles look Hogwarts they just see a decaying ruin instead of the castle? This is like that except humans are the muggles and the pyramids are some advanced alien school of magical learning, or even more likely the headquarters of their Earthling-based reality TV show

Sad thing is any one who thinks humans didn't build them is over looking the fact there is still half carved stones and tools and egiptian writing about them building it

While it is true they built them
It wasn't for any special specific purpose other than to mislead

This is a prison planet

Don't be silly. God helped the Jews build them.

>Earthling-based reality TV show
well that does explain our president

How many of you faggots have actually visited the pyramids? They are disappointingly small, and the interiors are basic as fuck. I’m actually not surprised that Africans made them.

I mean, they didn't leave any real trace behind, we can't find any lasting signatures of their presence in space from any sources... but why not? Aliens are cool.

>species capable of interstellar travel
>decide to make contact with primitive race
>help them build larger piles of rocks

>Aliens built pyramids
>posts picture of robots building pyramids

Are you going to believe a guy that doesn't even know the difference between aliens and robots?

The true reason aliens built the pyramids is to signal to other aliens not to interfere with humans growing and evolving.

In geometry the triangle is the most stable structure, perfection if you will. And the pyramids have 4 faces of 3 sides, representing the fact that we are still evolving in order to reach perfection.

One day when we have united as one and become a perfect species, the aliens will come back and let us join in the inter-galactic federation.

Sure there is if u don't just say fallow that nonsense on ancient aliens also it not like the only pyramids they built were at Gezza they built at lot and the first ones look like shit but after 500 to 1000years of stacking rocks on top of each other they got good at it

The fucking Jews built it.

But what about the other 50 they built its not like there is only 3 pyramids in Egypt come on stop ignoring the rest of he evadince threat humans built them for nothing more than a tomb

have you ever seen them close up? they are shit. If aliens built them why make them look them like a bunch of kids threw them together with lego? surely they'ed make a better job of it? A gang of polish builders with today's modern tools could put them up in a few weeks.

Doubting human ingenuity

They haven’t seen them up close. Can’t blame them - Egypt is a shithole that’s not worth visiting nowadays

The first pyramid ever built, the Step Pyramid at Saqqara, started off as a completely different style of building. Originally, a traditional mastaba was built for the Third Dynasty king Djoser. The architect Imhotep then began to make innovative changes by enlarging the basic structure to be a square and then building a smaller mastaba-like square on top. But he didn’t stop there; inspired, Imhotep expanded the building once again and added a fourth, fifth, and sixth level to eventually form the Step Pyramid.

this one really looks like allliens helped look at this perfect straight lines and the workmenship

Spotted the Jew.

they were fucking beautiful until people raided and stole all the white limestone off of them, not to mention the Golden cap stone, pyramids were baller and if you can't believe that humans built them on their own then your brain is really small

About half the limestone is still there as the rubble that surrounds it earthquakes have also helped in the removal of the limestone

agree Egypt is totally a shit hole

Favorite part of this pictures? The dumbass f23 lookin planes lifting things. Funny. As. Shit!

It's always been a shit hole now it's even worse after there revolution

What my country has to say about that shit hole
Global Affairs Canada advises against non-essential travel to Egypt due to the unpredictable security situation. This advisory does not apply to the Red Sea coastal resorts of Hurghada (and its surroundings) and Sharm el-Sheikh, nor to the area from Luxor to Aswan along the upper Nile, where you should exercise a high degree of caution.

Also the alien riding on the platform gets me.let see we have all this technology but I'm going to ride this like am a 1920s human steel worker.

Oh fuck off.

Well, there is a lot of alien theory that any kind of advanced kind of species could very well be an AI inside a (semi) robot kind of vessel. So yeah.

They're also overlooking the fact that we continue to construct even more impressive things every day.

these retards made the sides so inclined they had to rectify them, fucking sandniggers/spaceniggers

No one was ever buried inside a pyramid.

>egyptians build mastaba
>move on to step pyramids, simply being one mastaba over the other to make them visible over the walls surrounding the traditional mastaba
>step pyramids gather sand so start building them with straight lines
>couple of failed attempts due to materials and too steep angles
>finally get successful with stone and smaller angles
>decide to build insanely large ones and one of them is a bit more precise than the others
>about 3600 years later crackpots and retards ignore all of this except for the best pyramid to make retarded theories about aliens and shit

That we do, I've always thought about if u take some one from day the amazon an. Take the to go see the building in the pic and told them that a god built it they would they belive u seeing how the have no notion that humans can build it

>implying you can know for sure that the pictures and tools tell the whole story
>Implying the Egyptian Pharos weren't aliens

My grandfather was buried in a pyramid, you insensitive prick.

Spotted the Jew

They'd probably just try to run away or kill you before you could communicate anything to them across the language barrier.

>mocking our great alien masters
>mocking their great teachings and not understanding the importance of geometrical patterns in the universe
Of course the pyramids are some sort of universal key or tool, where else do you see such perfect geometrical patterns and shapes aligned with the cosmos? Not in nature that's for sure

why do people think that mankind isn't intelligent enough to accomplish this.
>muhh aliens have to build that men are to stupid
maybe you are just stupid and think others were and are as well as stupid as you

PYRAMIDS WERE BUILD USING SLAVES!!!

Egyptian slavery is very untold thing by black people. They always want to claim that Egypt was black and pharaos were black but they don't want to talk about Egyptian slavery and how they used Italian and Sicilian slaves.

>>
Lol yes i would soon belive what the facts point to than come up with the threoy that aliens built it than belive the ramblings of this guys like the one in my pic

This. Blacks want to always claim Egypt for themselves but you never hear from them about Egyptian slavery...

what if they traveled back in time to spur their own development? What if we are destined to become the aliens that helped us ?

Been to Egypt. Pyramids are fucking cool but nothing spectacular in the sense on "omg how did they build those?!"
Can easily see how someone could have organized a large scale work force and constructed the pyramids.

Stop watching shitty cable TV shows

Yes but there are ways over come all this but still it would e a way of pointing out most humans jump to a god or aliens to explain shit they don't understand and will take a another person point of view as the truth instead of looking at the facts them selfs

What's this amazonian supposed to do? Get on the internet--which he has never heard of--and search (using a language he's never even heard of) for information on a thing he just saw?

Kind of a bad analogy.
Humans today have this information available, and it is stupid to believe aliens made things that humans did. The amazonian is just a turd in a bucket in the ocean.

Archeologists have discovered that the pyramids and their temples etc were bult by work gangs from all over the country. The dormitory villages they lived in for the term of their service have been excavated. The walls carry inscriptions telling which villages sent them and how long they worked for rthe Pharoh.
As for the black Pharohs, Egypt was conquered by the Nubians several times. Black Pharohs sat on the throne of Egypt for hundreds of years. After Alexander the Great conquered Egypt in the 4th century BC the Pharohs were Greek. Cleopatra, for instance, was Greek.

HAHA. Like i said no mentions about black pharaos using slaves. You can't pick what parts of Egyptian history you want and what not. If black people want to claim Egypt and steal it from Egyptian people, fine, but they also have to claim all the slavery, murder, torture and oppression of Sicilian and Italian slaves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Egypt

Then you, my friend, are retarded.

nah im pretty sure edgyptians have built it themselves

i mean think about it, why do you think that blacks are stronger than us? they're known for masculinity and long penis

kek