So Sup Forums tell me , did you ever needed to pass a urine drug test while still having drugs going trough your urine?

So Sup Forums tell me , did you ever needed to pass a urine drug test while still having drugs going trough your urine?
If so , how did you pass it and what is the most successful way .
Mainly asking for Marihuana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_ma4tXMOhk
shop.cleanu.de/epages/61559281.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61559281/Categories/"Whizzinator? Screeny-Weeny!"
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i came for the quints

Checked.

Just buy some quick fix aka synthetic urine.

I have and don't know how i passed

I need to go to the doctor for my driver license and piss, i really dont know if hes gonna look while im pissing or not thats why im unsure just going the snythetic urine way

drivers license requires drug test? Wtf?

You could use a whizzinator.

You can pass depending on your body and your drug usage. How much time do you have left?

I've passed urine drug tests within 24 hours of smoking pot. I am young and have a metabolism from hell but all I did was drink a metric shit ton of water and some gaterade for color. I definitely wouldnt recommend this method but the most successful method is easily fake/somebody elses urine.

Drink alot of water.

no , i dont have my driver license yet but got busted in 2015 with 4g so as nice as germany is they wanna know if im still consuming drugs.
I didnt smoke since 21.1.2017 and i have till next Monday left to tell them at which doctor i wanna do it and then they gonna invite me short term to an piss test

Yea man, did lots of drugs, pissed in a cup and got a B-. The nurse told me to smoke more weed to get an A.

I had to for my probation urinary analysis a long time ago, I had dirty piss but passed ONLY because I stopped. Make sure you do not smoke anymore. Detox asap. Drink water. Depending on how much u smoke. Go run, sweat. If you're dirty, then just refuse to do it if you know you're dirty.. don't try synthetic but the test kit will read as a fail cause you won't even have it hot. It needs to be warm so then you need heating pads, black blah. It's such a hassle it's not worth cheating. Just stop smoking and within 14-30 days it can be out of your loss. If your loss is clear that's a good thing too.

Op again , im drinking water like a freak since 10.2
something like 5-6 liter per day

Go to your local horse track and bring a few empty gallon milk jugs . The stable boys know what you mean and fill them with clean horse piss. Do it the same morning as horse piss stays warm for more than 16 hours. Then put condoms on the gallon and pour it in and tie off. Use that , the best athlete and bodybuilders do it

>they wanna know if im still consuming drugs.

Yeah, they are going to watch you. Move to a country that isn't ruined by muslims.

So you are basically fucked then. Depending on your body fat and your usage, THC lasts between 7 to 90 days in your body.

Find a vitamin store/health food store

Buy crystalline Vitamin C

Drink 8 oz of water with 1/4 TEAspoon of Vitamin C mixed up in it

When you need to pee, drink another 8 oz of water

After an hour, drink another 8 oz of water with one QUARTER TEAspoon mixed up in it.

When you need to pee, drink another 8 oz of water

Every hour, drink 8 oz of water with one QUARTER TEAspoon of Vitamin C mixed up in it.

This will clean you out in a big way. Make sure you have bathroom tissue on hand and a clear path to the toilet. I am not kidding about it.

Repeat until the test or when your ass is raw from powershitting. Admit NOTHING, no dope sucking EVER, no OTC medications, no cigarette use, admit to NOTHING.

Avoid giving the first piss of the day. Avoid giving a sample from other than mid-slash.

What kind of fucked-up job wants to test your pee? Piss testing is just plain WRONG.

whizzinator would probably take to long to ship to germany from now on , and the only option in germany cost over 130 euro

im not consuming drugs anymore and will not in the future. especially because of the driver license

I typed that on my tablet, forgive me ,Sup Forumstards for my typos

Kek called for the quints. They usually stand outside with the door closed. However, if you have a history of drug related fuckery and such they will most likely keep the door open

The best way to pass a drug test is not to do drugs.

That being said.

Your best bet is a urine bag. It has to be fresh and body temperature.
So find a bud who doesn't do drugs. Get a bag that you can strap to your leg. (most head shops will have a kit)

Me personally, I was able to postpone my test for 2 weeks due to working out of state and traveling.

Smoked like hell leading up to my drug test, I drank tons of water, redbull, took some vitamin b12, drink some pickle juice(Sodium, Minerals/vitamins, b12 for piss color). Passed like a fucking champ.

quints AND tits/??
here's your answer....
buy fake pee (smokeshops/headshops/sexshops sometimes carry it) follow destructions on how to mix/prepare if needed
if no fake pee...
find someone with clean piss who will piss into a bottle for you, pour into zip-seal baggy shortly before scheduled pee test, make sure to microwave for like 1 minute before concealing (needs to be on your person under clothing somewhere, I tie it to inside of my thigh) the closer to body temp it is the better.
NOT SURE if this matter but I have been told you might want to get piss from someone of same gender? (probably doesn't matter)

other options like body cleanse and stuff will make you sick and nauseas and might not even work in the end. fake pee all the way.

>OP
youtube.com/watch?v=E_ma4tXMOhk

you dumbass your body wouldn't process that session until the next day then it would be validated by a drug test.

Yeah probably going the clean urine way.. but what im gonna do if the look? i cant pull the zip bag out and just pour it in. The only option in Germany like whizzinator is verrry expensive

Shit i donnt wann pay 150 dollar for a fucking pake penis to get my driver license , but i want my driver license i only got 450 bucks on my bank i need it to finish the license

Muh land of the free

Passed drug test says you're wrong, like a dumb faggot.

So guys op here again , this seems like the best option i can get i forgot to say that i need to piss 2 times on 2 different days

shop.cleanu.de/epages/61559281.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61559281/Categories/"Whizzinator? Screeny-Weeny!"

what do you think of it?

checked

get someone who is clean to piss in a jar take it in with u and pour it into the jar they tell u to piss in

No , that would be retarded , the piss would be ice cold . Im gonna buy the screeny weeny for 150 euro he lasts a lifetime so i can use it my whole life if i need it ever again . It is the driver license worth it cause if i get testet positiv i will get an 12 month or longer lock to do the driver license and need to make an "idiot test" and show them im clean over the whole year and that whole process costs me about 2000€ and more

Thanks Sup Forums for helping if i didnt asked here i would have gone the risk to just piss in it and hope for the best.
That was the probably the power of quints

One last question it may sound retarded but how much should i piss in it so it looks realistic too ( in the bags are 80ml clean urine ) and how much do they need to test it is there a minimum?

Remember to heat it before you leave and again on your car heater before you go in.
Schedule your appointment in the middle of the day but not at lunch. Sucks being delayed then the fake piss is cold and they don't accept the sample.

Also, sneak the bottle in your tighty whities, not your pocket. Do not throw it away in the room you dispense it in.

Also whizzinator is big. Wearing baggy pants is suspicious.