/cum/ Cambodia Uganda Macedonia

Passtime Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrvyZvLDjvU
youtube.com/watch?v=6FhoiaT8o9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hold up, I think I've seen this before. Don't do it.

delet

It can be fun, but you have to be focused if you're driving really fast.
Some months ago, I went like 200 km/h, when suddenly some retard decided that it would be a good idea to switch into my lane like 15 meters infront of me while he went something like 135 km/h. Personally I enjoy the Landstraße more, the scenery is usually nicer and going 100 isn't that bad, especially in places like the Eifel where you have some curves etc.

/dixie/

why do we have to be the violent ones? USA is way more violent and warmongering nation than us

why is the USA safer then

sounds comfy

>not remembering the Mexican beheading meme

>cross border
>get beheaded
bugged country mechanics

Window shopping on Steam

buy me DSIII, senpai

i hope turkey will be okay

There are a few hours left to play Streets of Rogue for free, I recommend it. Maybe not worth fifteen dollars though

are there any asteroids due to hit earth?

They had one chance, it's game over now.

mgsv worth buying?

Could you get me the dlc's for Fallout 4

I don't even buy myself 60 dollar games f@m
>free
nice, can't beat that

If one was ever coming I don't think (((they))) would let us know until amateur astronomers could see it tbqh

If you are going to get super butthurt about the story being non-existent/going off the rails, no. If you liked Peace Walker at all or just want a cool sandbox game flavored like Metal Gear, yes.

depends

do you like steralth gameplay?

then no

do you care more about the story?

then no

do you like being able to do a fuck ton of stuff while you goof around with soviet mercenaries? sure

>not waiting for the GOTY/ultimate edition

Someone here told me one of those is terrible, you destroy all your settlements and lose a companion.

cool youtube.com/watch?v=TrvyZvLDjvU

>tfw the spring sale is coming up but I cant get excited for it anymore because all the deals are going to be shit

The areas around the Ring, like Adenau, or around Monschau are nice. In the end it all depends on your personal taste and if you only want to go fast in a mainly straight line, or if you take the time, drive a little longer, but drive through the countryside.

where is their protector?

Bite me
I think that's Nuka World and the companion you lose is Preston Garvey

never played a metal gear before, I thought there was supposed to be stealth though.

The gadgetry is really appealing so yea, probably will get it

taking a bath

That was a great day on Sup Forums btw, Mehmet getting the 11 killstreak was a highlight.

countryside is the best. Here in California, we've got two main interstates that are just long stretches of road that go on forever, but where I live, theres deep forest and valleys everywhere, and its fun as hell to drive out somewhere and get lost

The series before this game was all stealth, in this one it's just an option. You could be sneaky if you want but tbqh it's more fun to alternate stealth and crazy battle dress serial killer

Buy the definitive edition if you want a good stealth game, Ground Zeroes is a way better stealth game than Phantom Pain.

Get this shit out of here

The highway 1 is incredible, especially in the northern parts and the central coast parts.

ES ATNESU UGUNTIŅU

what

youtube.com/watch?v=6FhoiaT8o9w
Cool Latvian folk song

Idk what to play. Every game recommended to me has at least 1 huge flaw that makes me not want to play it

are latvians white

oh no, ighway 1 is great. Ive driven along it dozens of times.

But I was talking about I-5 and I-80. Its jsut flat, boring farmland that gets up to like 108F in the summer

I am so FUCKING HUNGRY

The whitest European ethnicity alongside l*thuanians

nier: Automata should be pretty good desu. A shame it's $80 CAD which is ridiculous for a PC game

what kind of games do you usually play?

Leisure suit larry

>maple dollars

haven't seen an australian poster in ages

does look pretty dope. great aesthetics imo
I liked Jade Empire, the KOTOR games, Fallout 3/NV. I also liked the Halo shooters. From Steam, I've gotten the most hours out of Rimworld and Xcom Enemy Within
foh

buying a new battery for my psp lads

give me some recommended games. the only game I have of note is mega man maverick hunter x, the only game I want of note is monster hunter freedom unite.

Need for Speed Underground2 and the original most wanted are always fun, even if the graphics are outdated, but you can fix that with some mods.

That's pretty hot. I remember that I've been lucky and when we drove down the SR 190 through the death valley it wasn't that hot and it even rained some days before. The street was exactly like in one of those US posters, giant, empty, straight etc. I think that was the first time I took a photo of a normal street.

try Rogue Squadron

I'll maple semen ur asshole

it's hard to believe our dollar was even worth more than the USD not all that long ago

Id like to see you try

dark times indeed

homosexuality is NOT okay

>when you do nothing to seriously develop the economy for 30 years and think a commodity boom will last forever
Ahh yes, government.

nothing gay going on in this thread

unless its between 2 girls

桜 is a beautiful kanji imo.

MIIIIKEEEE

>桜 is a beautiful kanji imo.

>weebs

sunlight soon, almost time for bed

Meme HOUR

stop posting nigger twitter memes

got a legitimate chuckle out of me

These are premium memes. Select.

Damn Bohemian Rhapsody is long, it's amazing but I have to listen to it in like two sittings

how can any country compete

LGTSS

>"""""""Great"""""""" Britain
>the commies

Wow.

Would you

debating whether to stay up and study or try to get some sleep and wake up early to study ebfore this final

either way Im fucked

Leave it to Canada to shit up a thread

Yeah I probably would.